May I Take All Four 3Z?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

May I Take All Four 3Z?

So I just got my sample pack (review coming within the next few days, once all samples have been tried), thank you so much by the way, I'm impressed with AI as a company. But I was just wondering if I can take all four 3Z caps. The serving is three, leaving me with one to just, waste. Which would make me sad. But I'm 205-210, not a small guy. Thoughts? And thanks again!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

sorry for noone getting back with you.

I took the 4 cap sample packs and was fine. I am a lil over 220. Now since I got the bottle I just take 3.

I do think many supplements need to take into account as there is a big difference from 150 lbs to 250lbs or even 175- 225. so I think an extra pill may benefit if your a larger individual -Just my opinion
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

Thanks, Mr. Smeton! On a side note: RecoverPro tastes great, HGHUp makes me sleep great, and if the results from Perform were placebo, I'm gonna' get more of that placebo. AI is solid.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    So I just got my sample pack (review coming within the next few days, once all samples have been tried), thank you so much by the way, I'm impressed with AI as a company. But I was just wondering if I can take all four 3Z caps. The serving is three, leaving me with one to just, waste. Which would make me sad. But I'm 205-210, not a small guy. Thoughts? And thanks again!
    At your size you should be fine, I'm 210 right now and I've taken all 4 and got great sleep last night and thats a big deal for me. I wish I would have included this in my last order but that just means I have more shopping to do. I've been a consumer from AI for years and if this is your first go around from them I'm sure they will be top on your list of favorite companies very soon.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Domenic View Post
    Thanks, Mr. Smeton! On a side note: RecoverPro tastes great, HGHUp makes me sleep great, and if the results from Perform were placebo, I'm gonna' get more of that placebo. AI is solid.
    Thank you and I agree I love their stuff and helps me a lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    At your size you should be fine, I'm 210 right now and I've taken all 4 and got great sleep last night and thats a big deal for me. I wish I would have included this in my last order but that just means I have more shopping to do. I've been a consumer from AI for years and if this is your first go around from them I'm sure they will be top on your list of favorite companies very soon.
    Thank you.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness