TestoPRO & Perform Stack Reviews

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%

TestoPRO & Perform Stack Reviews

Started out by taking Testopro only, 6 caps a day, 3 in the morning, and then 3 at night. After the first week I started taking Perform also 2 in the am, 2 pm. I noticed the effects for the first two week. Then during week three my libido crashed..I have no clue why. I have been using some other supps, but I highly doubt they would effect my libido, or hormones. Thanks for any info.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

I have taken Testopro in the past and I only took 4 caps a day and when I finished the first jar and I got into the 2nd jar my libido also crashed so I stopped taking it after 5 weeks and then my libido came back but it came back very strong for at least 3 weeks after I stopped using the Testopro. I think you shoulddrop your dosage to 4 caps a day and see what happens this is a pretty good test booster that you only need to take the recommend amount which is 4 caps.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%

Thanks man for info. I have been sitting here freaking out wondering whats wrong with me, I couldnt imagine something natural killing my libido this bad. I just stopped taking hopefully my libido will return soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I have taken Testopro in the past and I only took 4 caps a day and when I finished the first jar and I got into the 2nd jar my libido also crashed so I stopped taking it after 5 weeks and then my libido came back but it came back very strong for at least 3 weeks after I stopped using the Testopro. I think you shoulddrop your dosage to 4 caps a day and see what happens this is a pretty good test booster that you only need to take the recommend amount which is 4 caps.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Out of interest, what do you consider a libido crash?

I have found with any testosterone booster I have taken the effects have slowed down and the increase in libido wasn't seen anymore but it hasn't 'crashed' to lower than where I started.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.68%

crashed as in I have virtually no interest in sex, cant stay hard without simulation, weak orgasm. Like I said crashed. I am not saying Testopro/Perform are to blame, but my libiddo was fine a month prior to using these supps. The only thing I have been using is Jacked, beta alanine, Creatine nitrate. Hope that helps some.
  6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Some people find their libido and sexual function suffers with a lot of stimulants and 1,3-dimeth is a common culprit. Depending on your version of Jacked you may have it in.

I know friends who have been rendered impotent on a night out from a high dose of caffeine. I would look into the stimulants as well.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.23%

BDCC is correct stims can have a negetive effect on libido that is why I always recommend you have a few different stim supplements with different formulas so your body doesn't get use to the same formula every day and I always recommend not using 1, 3, dimeth everyday.I love 1,3, dimeth for my preworkout but I never use it more than twice a week and never on back to back workouts and if you plan ongetting some action from a lady friend a little after your workout I would use a stim without 1,3, dimeth for that workout unless you areusing something like Mesomorph by APS Nutrition which has a few ingredients in it to combat the bad effects of the 1,3, dimeth. I still think if you drop your doseage of Testopro to 4 caps instead of 6 you should be o.k. One thing I noticed about the Testopro was my body composition really hardend up even though I was not on a cut diet. Even though my libido was down a little after 4 weeks of taking Testopro I didn't mind to much because I was still taking in a good amount of clean calories and my body was looking hard as a rock.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Let me see if I can offer an explanation:

I3C can reduce estrogen to the point of decreasing your libido. Now if your dosing 6 caps, I think this is way too high. Remember AI dosed it at 600mg a day cause this was the amount to show clinical gains AND then on top of that they added a few ingredients to maximize BV so it would be more efficient then higher doses without the absorption complex.

If you want more testofen I suggest hitting up 4 caps a day then maybe adding str8 testofen. Stoked I find to be better when dosed a little higher, but not testopro. Anything over 4 caps a day and I feel it.

As far as what bdcc stated, that may also have an effect. But As for just the Testopro, I would suggest you stick to the recommended amount. And with Perform try also taking 4 before you think fun will occur.

Hope that helps!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Why were you taking 6 caps instead of 4 I am just curious?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:40 PM
  2. Replies: 237
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 03:03 PM
  3. Testopro, Stoked and Perform...
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM