Various AI Sample Reviews- Thanks Stxnas!

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Arrow Various AI Sample Reviews- Thanks Stxnas!

Perform

I popped 4 caps Perform when I expected to get some bedroom action. I was thwarted by an "emergency" grocery shopping trip that ended up taking us (her!) about 90 minutes. FINALLY, about 2 hours after dosing, I got to the good stuff. I felt more easily aroused and a bit firmer, even in some acrobatic positions that I typically don't care for. I didn't notice any difference in orgasm potency but the previously mentioned performance improvement was noticable after just 1 dose.

I was impressed enough with the sample that I plan to purchase a bottle of Perform.

Maniac

I tried a sample of pink lemonade and IIRC fruit punch. Both flavoring systems tasted just fine, but were a bit mild. Mixability was fine, no problems there.

Energy was mild and didn't really last through the whole workout. I'm not into stims much lately, so I don't believe that tolerance is a factor.

Pump was noticeable, but nothing spectacular.

With a bazillion products similar to Maniac on the market, it's tough to stray from the ones that I like best. I believe that Maniac has it's place in the market, but it's just not the right one for me.

RecoverPro

I'm typically a fan of BCAA mixes. I like to throw them in about 20 ounces of water, partially to make sure that I drink enough fluid throughout the day. I tried Red Rasberry and Lemon flavors. AI, you guys absolutely NAILED the red rasberry flavor.

I like the ingredient profile and the red rasberry flavor was simply awesome. I will be purchasing this based on the sample I received from Stxnas.

HGHPro

Unfortunately I got heart burn and indigestion for a few hours after dosing HGHPro. It also gave me gas something fierce. This isn't a surprise. My stomach doesn't typically tolerate mucana based supps. I just figured it would be worth giving it a try.

Motivate

I've actually purchased this supplement before, and felt that it was a nice clean stim. The sample felt very clean as well. I like to dose 1-2 caps if I'm feeling lousy first thing in the morning.

I definitely could see myself purchasing Motivate again.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank you for taking the time to post up such a lengthy review thread.

It looks like the the new Red Raspberry RecoverPRO is going to be very popular. I think the name Maniac throws off a lot of people when it comes to our pre-workout product. It's not meant to be a strong stim, but more for focus, endurance, and pumps.

Thanks again!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to post up such a lengthy review thread.

It looks like the the new Red Raspberry RecoverPRO is going to be very popular. I think the name Maniac throws off a lot of people when it comes to our pre-workout product. It's not meant to be a strong stim, but more for focus, endurance, and pumps.

Thanks again!
    It's rare that I purchase a product based on samples. So, hats off to some good supps with Perform and RecoverPro. They'll be in my next order for sure
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thank you very much for posting your thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Jabb's APS Sample Reviews
    By Jabb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-16-2011, 03:38 PM
  2. Sample Reviews
    By John Smeton in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. ATW Sample Reviews