Quick Review of RecoverPro Samples - AnabolicMinds.com

Quick Review of RecoverPro Samples

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quick Review of RecoverPro Samples

I received the free samples in the mail and I made an order for some Perform and an AI Sports Blender Bottle which had some additional samples in it along with a tshirt, gym bag and a free bottle of Motivate. Thanks AI you guys are the best!
    First off let me say I have tried several brands of BCAA and they typically do not mix well and are very foamy. I mixed the samples in the AI blender bottle about 1/2 full of water and they mixed very well with about 15 seconds of shaking with only a light foam that rapidly dissipated. I love lemonade and I fully expected the lemonade to be the best for me and it was very good, better than any BCAA I have tried prior to it, mild lemony flavor very refreshing and easy to drink. I tried the red raspberry flavor today before my workout and since I'm not crazy about raspberry flavor I didnt know what to expect. Man red raspberry flavor RecoverPro is the truth! one of the better tasting supplements I have ever tried. I will order a tub of Red Raspberry in the near future. Thanks again to AI for as always taking care of your customers.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I keep seeing posts about these new T-Shirts and blender bottles. I'm a little jealous

Thanks for taking the time to post up your thoughts and we appreciate your support.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    I received the free samples in the mail and I made an order for some Perform and an AI Sports Blender Bottle which had some additional samples in it along with a tshirt, gym bag and a free bottle of Motivate. Thanks AI you guys are the best!
    First off let me say I have tried several brands of BCAA and they typically do not mix well and are very foamy. I mixed the samples in the AI blender bottle about 1/2 full of water and they mixed very well with about 15 seconds of shaking with only a light foam that rapidly dissipated. I love lemonade and I fully expected the lemonade to be the best for me and it was very good, better than any BCAA I have tried prior to it, mild lemony flavor very refreshing and easy to drink. I tried the red raspberry flavor today before my workout and since I'm not crazy about raspberry flavor I didnt know what to expect. Man red raspberry flavor RecoverPro is the truth! one of the better tasting supplements I have ever tried. I will order a tub of Red Raspberry in the near future. Thanks again to AI for as always taking care of your customers.
    +1 for the RecoverPRO. The guys at AI are great!
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I keep seeing posts about these new T-Shirts and blender bottles. I'm a little jealous

Thanks for taking the time to post up your thoughts and we appreciate your support.
    Cut me a check and I will send you a shirt and blender bottle. Thank you for posting your thoughts on the samples.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Tried lemon and raspberry mixed today intra workout and that was really tasty. I am really impressed with mixability as well as the flavor couple that with the wonderful coupon I received in the mail yesterday and I will be ordering Recoverpro soon. AI you guys are awesome
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of my coworkers came into work today and was all jacked up the coupon that he got in the mail. Something about 50% off and a free T-Shirt
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Yeah that's the one I received as well. How can you top that?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

By adding multiple new products that will be available for the sale
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by BUCKNUTS View Post
    Tried lemon and raspberry mixed today intra workout and that was really tasty. I am really impressed with mixability as well as the flavor couple that with the wonderful coupon I received in the mail yesterday and I will be ordering Recoverpro soon. AI you guys are awesome
    Thank you our customers are awesome.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. Quick and simple AI review (CS+whey samples)
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:47 AM