AI Supports Their Customers

  1. AI Supports Their Customers


    I just have to send a shout out to the staff at AI..

    I made a small order and received a few goodies/samples!



    Thanks guys for really taking care of your customers and sending samples for us to try out. You have made me a customer for life..

    The samples I received, I handed out to my lifting buddies... waiting to hear their thoughts!

    The RecoverPRO Lemon is just like lemonade.. shake it up good..let it sit a few minutes..shake some more.. and PERFECTION.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    I just have to send a shout out to the staff at AI..

    I made a small order and received a few goodies/samples!



    Thanks guys for really taking care of your customers and sending samples for us to try out. You have made me a customer for life..

    The samples I received, I handed out to my lifting buddies... waiting to hear their thoughts!

    The RecoverPRO Lemon is just like lemonade.. shake it up good..let it sit a few minutes..shake some more.. and PERFECTION.
    DAMN!!!!! SWEET!!!!! Great buncha guys! Still waiting on my samples. LOL

  3. Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    I just have to send a shout out to the staff at AI..

    I made a small order and received a few goodies/samples!



    Thanks guys for really taking care of your customers and sending samples for us to try out. You have made me a customer for life..

    The samples I received, I handed out to my lifting buddies... waiting to hear their thoughts!

    The RecoverPRO Lemon is just like lemonade.. shake it up good..let it sit a few minutes..shake some more.. and PERFECTION.
    Thanks for passing on the samples to your buddies. I've been doing something similar. I've been collecting their addresses and having sample kits sent to them

    Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    DAMN!!!!! SWEET!!!!! Great buncha guys! Still waiting on my samples. LOL
    Let me know if it reaches two weeks and you still haven't received your samples.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mnowak1228 View Post
    DAMN!!!!! SWEET!!!!! Great buncha guys! Still waiting on my samples. LOL
    I asked for samples as well before I even ordered and didn't get them.
    Not really sure how long it takes.. There is a few other products I'd like to try of theirs.. I may just buy them haha

  5. Anybody that has waited two weeks or more should send me their shipping info. I will contact our marketing guy and let him know.

    ...it looks like you basically ended up with a sample kit anyway, though.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Anybody that has waited two weeks or more should send me their shipping info. I will contact our marketing guy and let him know.

    ...it looks like you basically ended up with a sample kit anyway, though.
    Yea for the most part! I was just planning on giving them to my workout buddies.

  7. Let us know if it doesn't show up soon
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. BET THAT!! AI really does hook it up!! its the little things for me that add up!

    free shirt - awesomeness - always could use a new T for the gym (I work out in my own gym at home!).
    Cinch bag - awesomeness - my gym is in my detached garage its perfect to bring the handful of items I need (straps, phone, log, keys...)

    who doesnt need another shaker cup??? they only last me 3-6 months anyway! another win.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  9. Btw AI treats its representatives very excellent as well
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  10. This is maybe the third or fourth thread that has recently popped up about AI.

    I am very impressed with the customer service. I might have to purchase my first AI product to test them out.

    Customer service buys my loyalty, I hate buying from companies I don't like.

    Keep up the good work AI. This is a very good example to be setting.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    This is maybe the third or fourth thread that has recently popped up about AI.

    I am very impressed with the customer service. I might have to purchase my first AI product to test them out.

    Customer service buys my loyalty, I hate buying from companies I don't like.

    Keep up the good work AI. This is a very good example to be setting.
    Im the same way! Customer relations go a LOOOOOONG way with me!! And so far AI is second to none!!!

  12. My samples showed up today. Already all been passed out!

  13. OP I know how you feel! And about the samples I gave them to my bro and he said " I never would have tried hghpro but the samples I got led me to purchasing a bottle". If you have good products samples are a great marketing idea. Actually after I tried my recoverpro sample I HAD to get more.

  14. There was a lot of thought put into these sample kits. We only send out samples of products that either can be tasted or some sort of result can be achieved from one or two doses.

    Naturally, products like Perform, Motivate (just popped two myself ), RecoverPRO, HGHpro, and Maniac are all perfect for this. Thank you to all of you guys who are sharing your samples. If you have somebody that is really interested in some samples, by all means send me their address. I've had samples sent out to my friends
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    There was a lot of thought put into these sample kits. We only send out samples of products that either can be tasted or some sort of result can be achieved from one or two doses.

    Naturally, products like Perform, Motivate (just popped two myself ), RecoverPRO, HGHpro, and Maniac are all perfect for this. Thank you to all of you guys who are sharing your samples. If you have somebody that is really interested in some samples, by all means send me their address. I've had samples sent out to my friends

    I want to give Motivate a try tomorrow AM.. Have a 6 hour training....

    Just took my maniac/recoverpro and off to the gym!

  16. 6 hour training?. What? Are you a member of over-trainers anonymous?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    6 hour training?. What? Are you a member of over-trainers anonymous?
    Hahah no dude.. I work in IT.. New system/software going in

    Not training training... lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    I want to give Motivate a try tomorrow AM.. Have a 6 hour training....

    Just took my maniac/recoverpro and off to the gym!
    If you've never taken Motivate before you might want to take two caps to start off. If you don't feel enough energy from the two caps after about an hour then pop the other two.

    I almost never take four capsules at a time. I usually take two capsules and then take two more anywhere from 2-4 hours later.

    I've been on a split schedule for a while and recently started using two capsules of Motivate pre-workout. It's really helped me finish my workouts all the way through. I hate leaving the gym and feeling like I should have done more.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  19. Just recieved my samples...will give them a go this weekend.....thanks stxnas

  20. You're welcome.

    Take it easy and have a nice weekend.
    -Nathan
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  21. I got 2 sample kits from you guys.. I hadnt gotten them when most others did so I think I email someone directly and long story short, got 2 packages that week...

    anyway - it worked out since I gave my buddy who is just starting to train a pak and he loved Motivate and overthanked me for the HGHPro since he slept so damn good!

    So my mistake requesting/getting 2 sample packs but it got you all another customer!
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html

  22. Thank you for passing it on to a friend. Maybe he'll check out our site since we have a nice discount going on.

    June Sale At The Official AI Sports Nutrition Page:

    AI Sports Nutrition


    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  23. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    If you've never taken Motivate before you might want to take two caps to start off. If you don't feel enough energy from the two caps after about an hour then pop the other two.

    I almost never take four capsules at a time. I usually take two capsules and then take two more anywhere from 2-4 hours later.

    I've been on a split schedule for a while and recently started using two capsules of Motivate pre-workout. It's really helped me finish my workouts all the way through. I hate leaving the gym and feeling like I should have done more.
    I took 4 this morning.. I was good.. Had a good clean rush of energy.
    Didn't drink my coffee this AM. Feeling great still.

  24. I like to drink some iced coffee mixed in with some protein mid morning. It seems like that little bit of coffee keeps the capsules going for me.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I like to drink some iced coffee mixed in with some protein mid morning. It seems like that little bit of coffee keeps the capsules going for me.
    You stim junkie!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  26. Haha. I just saw this comment. I do love some good stims!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. thyroid supports while on T3
    By tek9taz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:03 PM
  2. How far into PCT do YOU run liver supports?
    By hove131 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2011, 05:42 PM
  3. Is this a pretty solid H-drol cycle? More supports??
    By lift4life17 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 01:08 PM
  4. Supports Supps During AAS Cycle
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Log in
Log in