Rosie's [Mini] Review of Maniac (Pink Lemonade flavour)

1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie's [Mini] Review of Maniac (Pink Lemonade flavour)

Along with my tub of Red Raspberry RecoverPRO were a couple of samples of Maniac (one for each Sean and I), and since this has been a month of trying new products, I figured why not just use it and see what it was like. This is what happened . . .

What is it?

* Increased Pumps
    * Extra aggression in the gym
    * No Crash
    * Increased Muscle Mass
    * Increased Vascularity
    * Insane Endurance
    * Extreme Focus

For more information on the product, please review AI Sports Nutrition :: Maniac.

Smell: In the packet, Maniac smelled strongly like lemonade.

Taste: Definitely lemonade - it could have been a Sprite, it has that taste. Unfortunately, I am not a fan of lemonade or lemon flavoured products (even though I like lemons), so I was not doing cartwheels over the taste. Taste was true to the said flavour though.

Solubility: On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker; no bubbles left on top of the water either.

Texture: Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Aggression: I wasn't actually aggressive when training today. Sometimes my aggression gets so high that I just want to beat something to a bloody pulp, but there was none of that, not even a hint. Just determination to keep goin.

Focus: Had extreme focus for my training. In fact, I was so focused on my sprints during HIIT that most of them were MORE than 20 seconds!

Endurance: Today was this week's longest resistance session and I was fine. No faltering or dying, and not feeling exhausted.

Pumps: I had excellent pumps, which is normal anyways, since I did a Full-Body session.

Vascularity: Vascularity was AWESOME! I did some posing practice in my recovery periods towards the end of my resistance session, and vascularity was like, "wow - I want that for competition and ALL the time!"

Muscle Mass: I'm not currently aiming for muscle accretion, since I am in a fat loss phase re competition preparation. However, one sample and one session is not enough to comment on body composition effects that a product may contribute towards, whether gaining muscle or maintaining current muscle mass.

Other Effects: Energy was great - very pleasantly surprised. No crash of energy either, which is good.

Overall: I only used a single scoop of Maniac once, which is not enough to give an overall score, and I would need to have used it for a prolonged period of time to give a real evaluation on it.

Would I use again? Actually, yes - albeit in a different flavour - to see what long-term effects of a full tub brought.

Would I recommend? I really would have to use a complete tub of Maniac to see what its long-term effects are re progress and results, etc., before I could say whether or not I would recommend it. Based on my one sample for my one day of training, though, I definitely recommend trying a sample.

This review can also be found at post #413 of my log The Female Terminator Chronicles: Cutting for Competition (2011).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I have a sample also Rosie. Been thinking about trying it but I tend to stay away from anything with any type of stimulant in it besides a little caffeine. I don't react well to stimulants either so not sure if I should even use it.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I have a sample also Rosie. Been thinking about trying it but I tend to stay away from anything with any type of stimulant in it besides a little caffeine. I don't react well to stimulants either so not sure if I should even use it.
    I am the same now, especially after what Assault has done for me in kicking my stim abuse and addiction - hence why I dragged my feet to even use a scoop of Mesomorph. However, Maniac only contains caffeine - no other stimulants. In fact, if there is a product that was similar re effects, I would say it made me feel the same as RPM did (and RPM was great).

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Rosie is right. Maniac is not really for somebody looking for a strong stim in the gym. It's more for endurance and focus. In fact, a lot of Maniac users will stack a capsule (or more) of Motivate with their Maniac dose when they're looking for more of a stimulant kick.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Rosie is right. Maniac is not really for somebody looking for a strong stim in the gym. It's more for endurance and focus. In fact, a lot of Maniac users will stack a capsule (or more) of Motivate with their Maniac dose when they're looking for more of a stimulant kick.
    Maniac and Motivate would work as a perfect stack for those looking for that "stim" effect for sure. But yeah, you don't need a strong stim in the gym to have an intense and quality training session

~Rosie~

6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I'll try it out next workout. Thanks.
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'll try it out next workout. Thanks.
    No worries, T

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 08:46 PM