Glycobol+Horrible workouts

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%

Glycobol+Horrible workouts

I just wanted to say while I like and enjoy all your products, this one is the exception. Every time I take it on workout days (legs are the worst) My muscles feel seized up and every rep feels like I am tearing apart my muscles (hams on squats $%#$ pain) It cuts my sessions pretty short. I have thrown out the bottle as I gave it two weeks with many different carb amounts and timing throughout the day. The pain since stopping has receded. I loved other products in the same genre so I was expecting great things from this. I was very disappointed. I love TS,CS and Stoked though and will continue buying them.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail View Post
    I just wanted to say while I like and enjoy all your products, this one is the exception. Every time I take it on workout days (legs are the worst) My muscles feel seized up and every rep feels like I am tearing apart my muscles (hams on squats $%#$ pain) It cuts my sessions pretty short. I have thrown out the bottle as I gave it two weeks with many different carb amounts and timing throughout the day. The pain since stopping has receded. I loved other products in the same genre so I was expecting great things from this. I was very disappointed. I love TS,CS and Stoked though and will continue buying them.
    Sorry it didn't work out well for you. Most report feeling fuller muscle while on it but not pain.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Sorry it didn't work out well for you. Most report feeling fuller muscle while on it but not pain.
    pain may be due to something else.

highly doubt its glycobol causing this. possible be due to change in weather. getting leaner can cause pain sometime (or more prone to injuries)

The only thing i could think of in the supplement causing it would be the BMOV. i think it has something in part to do with rbc's but i highly doubt theres enough in there to cause any problems.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%

Quote Originally Posted by ssbackwards View Post
    pain may be due to something else.

highly doubt its glycobol causing this. possible be due to change in weather. getting leaner can cause pain sometime (or more prone to injuries)

The only thing i could think of in the supplement causing it would be the BMOV. i think it has something in part to do with rbc's but i highly doubt theres enough in there to cause any problems.
    Well you can highly doubt it all you want. I experimented with it and I know my own body pretty damn well. It was the Glycobol without a doubt. Days on which I did not use it I did not have the effect. Maybe its a problem with my own blood sugar reacting to it I am not sure. I do know for a fact that it was causing the reaction.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fedex is horrible
    By ntornado in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 02:40 AM
  2. Horrible Nightmares??
    By Schweet97Z in forum General Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 03:00 AM
  3. horrible headache
    By bullet in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3