Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

Due to the overwhelmingly popular demand, AI Sports' (AKA Anabolic Innovations), decided to bring back the two legendary products, Maniac (an Ultimate Performance Maximizer), and RecoverPRO (A Revolutionary & Groundbreaking BCAA Product)!

AI Sports has always been proud of these two phenomenal products, so they were very excited to see them return to the table, only to be devoured by the starving fanatics. Though, before doing so, they thought, "why not spice things up a bit more, offering the feast of a lifetime!". Well, they is EXACTLY what they did.....

NutraPlanet is very proud to be first to once again carry and offer these two VERY IMPROVED products, which are NOW BACK IN STOCK & READY FOR SHIPMENT!

Chow down fellas!

Maniac (80 Servings): Ultimate Performance Maximizer!

Product Overview:

Are you prepared for the most effective best tasting pre-workout supplement on the market today? Release your Inner Rage in the gym with MANIAC!, an Incredible pre-workout Formula! Never has getting ready for the gym tasted so good. MANIAC combines the top leading pre-workout components into one great product that will change the way you workout. No more mediocre sessions and no more going home early. Focus! Energy! Pump! You will not want to leave the gym. Time to start recording some personal bests and busting through those plateaus. Grab your tub today and start training like a MANIAC!

MANIAC is a very well-rounded pre-workout supplement, containing ingredients to make sure you have a productive workout. Ingredients that will help with endurance, stamina, a pump, energy, hydration. Oh Yea. And the taste is awesome too!

What you will experience from MANIAC!:
    • Increased Pumps!
    • Extra aggression in the gym!
    • No Crash!
    • Increased Muscle Mass!
    • Increased Vascularity!
    • Insane Endurance!
    • Extreme Focus!

RecoverPRO: A Revolutionary & Groundbreaking BCAA Product!

Product Overview:

As an athlete, bodybuilder, or gym enthusiast you know just how much a grueling workout can breakdown your muscle - a requirement for subsequent muscle growth. You also have felt how tiring and exhausting a long cardio session can be. The breakdown of muscle and endurance training are necessary for performance enhancement. If fitness was easy, everyone would do it. Wouldn't it be nice if there were ways to increase muscle protein synthesis to heal muscle breakdown faster, ways to increase endurance so you can stay on the treadmill longer? Well there is. Science has shown that supplementing with a branched chain amino acid (BCAA) ****tail can significantly increase nitrogen retention in the muscle, increase protein synthesis, and increase endurance.

AI Sports Nutrition is all about giving our customers what they need to meet their goals. For this, AI Sports brings to you RecoverPRO. RecoverPro is one on the most tasty and surefire ways to help your muscles recover and build lean mass quickly.

BCAAs consist of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine, which are amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and protein is what your muscles need to be able to recovery and grow. Consuming free form amino acids, in the form of BCAAs will provide a quick boost to your amino acid pool, and therefore increase recovery, endurance, vascularity, and many other things.

2. AI Sports Nutrition

Yeah baby. AI and Nutra team up once again!!!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In case you guys didn't notice, the RecoverPRO for $19.99 is 42 servings.

Not only have we upgraded our Lemon, we have also added Red Raspberry as a another flavor option.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Banned

Excellent job on the red raspberry, taste is perfect to me. New labeling looks good too, especially sitting next to my old jug of lemon.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

ive got some recover on the way in red rasp. i thought there were going to be a bigger size available also
  6. New Member

this^im waiting on the large containers to hit nutraplanet then i will go crazy.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We are in the process of bringing a 125 serving size to the market. I believe we are just waiting on the containers/labels.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I had some Red Raspberry last night and the flavor is great. Nice job guys!
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I like how it's not sugary sweet tasting.
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Today I made up a half gallon of iced green tea with 6 bags of tea, plus 5 scoops of raspberry RecoverPRO and it is fantastic.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Today I made up a half gallon of iced green tea with 6 bags of tea, plus 5 scoops of raspberry RecoverPRO and it is fantastic.
    That does sound good!
    Always open light. Its not what you open with, its what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I mixed a scoop of the Red Raspberry with a scoop of our old (vacuum sealing rocks ) Lemon Chaos and that was pretty good too.
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I mixed a scoop of the Red Raspberry with a scoop of our old (vacuum sealing rocks ) Lemon Chaos and that was pretty good too.
    Damn bro you still have the old school Chaos.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Damn bro you still have the old school Chaos.
    I got a good deal on two of them and they were vacuum sealed. I just recently opened one not too long ago and it's still fine. No clumps at all.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition

I got a good deal on two of them and they were vacuum sealed. I just recently opened one not too long ago and it's still fine. No clumps at all.
    When can I expect some in the mail.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

PM me your address
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

For those of you waiting for the 125 Serving Tubs of RecoverPRO need not wait any longer!

It's in stock now at Nutraplanet for $39.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4056
  18. AI Sports Nutrition

For those of you waiting for the 125 Serving Tubs of RecoverPRO need not wait any longer!

It's in stock now at Nutraplanet for $39.99: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4056

Sweet that is a insane price and this stuff tastes GREAT.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For sure, that should last a good while
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

OOOOH Right...gigity gigity

Similar Forum Threads

1. Who wants free samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 344
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:33 AM
  2. New RecoverPRO/Maniac Sample Rev
    By schizm in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:38 PM
  3. Maniac & RecoverPRO: THEY'RE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 07:11 PM
  4. The Journey Begins [Recoverpro & Maniac]
    By Santa89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 10:15 AM