sales

  1. sales


    any sales coming here or else where?


  2. We announce our big sales through our newsletter and Facebook. You can subscribe on our homepage.

    AI Sports Nutrition On Facebook
    AI Sports Official Website
    (scroll to bottom right of page to sign up for the newsletter)
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. ive been signed up there for some time now but i never receive information. ill have to hit you guys up on facebook
    •   
       


  4. We only send out newsletters for BIG information. Facebook is definitely the way to go if you're constantly looking for sales
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    ive been signed up there for some time now but i never receive information. ill have to hit you guys up on facebook
    Check your spam it may be going there.

  6. Check out Facebook right now...just sayin'
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Check your spam it may be going there.


    nope got nothng .. but i see a deal on fb
    S.n.S team member

  8. We will be having randon giveaways on FB so now is the time to join.

    AI Sports Nutrition Specials For Our Facebook Fans:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Offici...68680066493789

  9. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    We will be having randon giveaways on FB so now is the time to join.

    AI Sports Nutrition Specials For Our Facebook Fans:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Offici...68680066493789
    Definitely join up! So many giveaways and things on our Facebook account.

    We will be doing a random giveaway this weekend, to be exact.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Definitely join up! So many giveaways and things on our Facebook account.

    We will be doing a random giveaway this weekend, to be exact.
    SWEET!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sales
    By louisaboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 01:07 PM
  2. SALES?
    By AdelV in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:39 AM
  3. IGF sales for MR
    By MuscleResearch in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Log in
Log in