Testopro and Stoked for PCT after Epi pulse

  1. New Member
    Turk1976's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.41%

    Testopro and Stoked for PCT after Epi pulse


    Been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting.

    Anyway, I did a 3 month pulse with Epistane (dosed M/W/F got up to 40mg the last 3 weeks) and followed up with 4 weeks of Stoked and Testopro for PCT.

    Blood work 2 weeks after my last dose of PCT was actually better than before I started the Epi pulse. (Went from 365 to 415 total).

    Felt great the entire time and didn't have any noticeable changes in the gym or anywhere else.

    Thanks for the great products.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Turk1976 View Post
    Been meaning to post this for a while but kept forgetting.

    Anyway, I did a 3 month pulse with Epistane (dosed M/W/F got up to 40mg the last 3 weeks) and followed up with 4 weeks of Stoked and Testopro for PCT.

    Blood work 2 weeks after my last dose of PCT was actually better than before I started the Epi pulse. (Went from 365 to 415 total).

    Felt great the entire time and didn't have any noticeable changes in the gym or anywhere else.

    Thanks for the great products.
    Thank you for sharing that with us.
  3. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Reps for feedback!

    How did the actual cycle go?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Turk1976's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Reps for feedback!
    How did the actual cycle go?
    Gained a little over 10lbs, noticeably larger in the chest and upper back. My eating wasn't what it could have been for the last month (couldn't decide whether to bulk or cut).

    Some PRs:
    bench +20lbs on 1RM
    Squat didn't test my 1RM but got 5 reps my previous best single
    Deadlift +40lbs (missed +60lb at my knees)
    OH Press +20lb on 1RM

    At the moment I can still hit all of these PRs on any given day still.
  5. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sounds like a definite success to me.

    Thanks again.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Turk1976 View Post
    Gained a little over 10lbs, noticeably larger in the chest and upper back. My eating wasn't what it could have been for the last month (couldn't decide whether to bulk or cut).

    Some PRs:
    bench +20lbs on 1RM
    Squat didn't test my 1RM but got 5 reps my previous best single
    Deadlift +40lbs (missed +60lb at my knees)
    OH Press +20lb on 1RM

    At the moment I can still hit all of these PRs on any given day still.
    Very nice!!!
  7. New Member
    Turk1976's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Age
    38
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    136
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    34.41%

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sounds like a definite success to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Very nice!!!
    Definitely a good experience all around
  8. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,986
    Rep Power
    986036
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have you done any other cycles?

    I'm curious about the various results for comparison.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Have you done any other cycles?

    I'm curious about the various results for comparison.
    It would be interesting to know the comparison.
  10. New Member
    spogiderbaer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    100
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    86.79%

    hey Turk,

    sounds great. Would it be possible to post all the other results of your bloodwork ?

    greetings Spogi
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by spogiderbaer View Post
    hey Turk,

    sounds great. Would it be possible to post all the other results of your bloodwork ?

    greetings Spogi
    It is always great to see bloodwork.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testopro, Stoked and Perform...
    By Jay Madden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 01:08 AM
  2. DTP w/ TestoPro/Stoked Stack??
    By Markum1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 02:32 PM
  3. Testopro/Stoked stack
    By BigD28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 11:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in