do any of the AI products thin the blood?

purelife1

My question is this..yesterday while tearing down a shower wall i smashed my pinky with a crow bar..of course i didnt feel as my finger went numb and didnt even notice til i seen the blood every where..i could not get it to stop bleeding for anything..i wrapped it etc..had to eventually just put latex gloves on to keep blood from getting every where..it bled on and off for about 6 hours..the area is right next to my finger nail and only about 1/2 inch long and maybe 1/3 inch deep..was able to press flesh back together and steri strip and its holding well..still throbs very bad but ill live...

i just finished a 6 week cycle of trenx so not sure if thats the culprit..
but ive been on Glybocol and Perform for the last 5 weeks and have added Testpro/Stoked to the mix for the last 7 days..also on Clomid...still wants to bleed some today but nothing like yesterday ...just curious if there are any thinning properties or anti-coagulation properties to any of these
thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
My question is this..yesterday while tearing down a shower wall i smashed my pinky with a crow bar..of course i didnt feel as my finger went numb and didnt even notice til i seen the blood every where..i could not get it to stop bleeding for anything..i wrapped it etc..had to eventually just put latex gloves on to keep blood from getting every where..it bled on and off for about 6 hours..the area is right next to my finger nail and only about 1/2 inch long and maybe 1/3 inch deep..was able to press flesh back together and steri strip and its holding well..still throbs very bad but ill live...

i just finished a 6 week cycle of trenx so not sure if thats the culprit..
but ive been on Glybocol and Perform for the last 5 weeks and have added Testpro/Stoked to the mix for the last 7 days..also on Clomid...still wants to bleed some today but nothing like yesterday ...just curious if there are any thinning properties or anti-coagulation properties to any of these
thanks
I can't think of anything in the products that would cause blood thinning.

purelife1

maybe i just smacked it worse then i thought i did..i know years ago when taking heavy amounts of EQ i would have crazy nose bleeds that would last hours..who knows

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^^Those could have been from high bp and or improper breathing while lifting.

I used to get bad bloody noses when I first started lifting and didn't know how to breathe properly.

So, did you get your bathroom finished yet? :D

purelife1

^^^Those could have been from high bp and or improper breathing while lifting.

I used to get bad bloody noses when I first started lifting and didn't know how to breathe properly.

So, did you get your bathroom finished yet? :D
still working on it..i had to brake up a lot of old tile....plus its upstairs so all debri has to be carried down in bags..nice workout though

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
still working on it..i had to brake up a lot of old tile....plus its upstairs so all debri has to be carried down in bags..nice workout though
Might have been a nice workout but better you than I.:) I have had my own workouts of late with the heavy ass wet snow we have been getting around here ARGG!!!

purelife1

Might have been a nice workout but better you than I.:) I have had my own workouts of late with the heavy ass wet snow we have been getting around here ARGG!!!
72 here today..not a cloud in the sky:friday: