Glycobol and side effects?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I have just started gycobol with half a cap 5 minutes before breakfast that contains more than 50g of complex carbs and I am starting to experience shortness of breath. I tend to be very sensitive to supplements that work :)

Does anyone already experience this? then did it stop or should I better discontinue it?

iron fists

Awards
well never had sob(dyspnea), and i have moderate asthma which is a 9/10 on the severity scale, but glycobol does make my metabolism sky rockett and with that it gives me bad gas and i have 2-3 bowel movements a day that are green .

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi all,

I have just started gycobol with half a cap 5 minutes before breakfast that contains more than 50g of complex carbs and I am starting to experience shortness of breath. I tend to be very sensitive to supplements that work :)

Does anyone already experience this? then did it stop or should I better discontinue it?
If you are having shortness of breath please stop. I have not heard of this problem but it is not something to play with.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well never had sob(dyspnea), and i have moderate asthma which is a 9/10 on the severity scale, but glycobol does make my metabolism sky rockett and with that it gives me bad gas and i have 2-3 bowel movements a day that are green .
The green stool is normal it is the Berberine.

purelife1

oh the green stools...
my question on the shortness of breath is how did you take a half capsule

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have just opened it and remove a part of it and then close it. I wonder if it could have been an interaction with green tea as I stopped it and today it seems ok.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and just to be clear, you were taking the half cap 5 minutes before breakfast and got the shortness of breath before you started eating? or was it after eating?

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
and just to be clear, you were taking the half cap 5 minutes before breakfast and got the shortness of breath before you started eating? or was it after eating?
after, let say few hours after... it was not strong and I have seen that some one else reported the same in another forum but he said that it did not last over time.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
First week I took it gave me some bad green diarrhea, stopped taking it for a week then started back at lower dose and no problems. Urine smells terrible though.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you continue to have problems, by all means, please discontinue taking the Glycobol.

If the problem then further persists, please see your doctor.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First week I took it gave me some bad green diarrhea, stopped taking it for a week then started back at lower dose and no problems. Urine smells terrible though.
Alot of the time it is too high of a dose that causes this. I find 1 cap twice a day is enough for me.

blackcj7

blackcj7

Awards
Alot of the time it is too high of a dose that causes this. I find 1 cap twice a day is enough for me.
yeah thats what I did, took some time off and came back with a lower dose and things are fine now

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's odd how things work differently for many people. I believe Don is a lot bigger than I am at almost 5'8/180 lbs, yet I can take four a day and not have any stomach issues.

purelife1

i can handle 4 a day if i take 1 at a time instead of 2 and im 240lbs

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've played with my Glycobol meals a lot. For me, I make sure not to consume very much fat with my Glycobol meals. This seems to do the trick. I also base the number of capsules I take depending on the amount of CHO I will be consuming. The fat intake seems to be key for me though. I'm not sure why this is, I just know it works :thinking:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I control fat intake as well when taking Glycobol. When I take four per day gas seems to be pretty bad. Two a day seems to clear this up.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's odd how things work differently for many people. I believe Don is a lot bigger than I am at almost 5'8/180 lbs, yet I can take four a day and not have any stomach issues.
Very true. Glycobol dosage can vary so much from person to person.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took some this morning thinking that I was going to have a late pancake brunch. We ended up eating at a local/authentic Mexican restaurant...:ntome:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Other than how quickly everything hit me, I was otherwise fine :D

purelife1

Lasagna and Glybocol..that messed me up big time..couldnt breath i was so gassy and bloated..it was good though..hopefully no one was passing by the bathroom door when the sonic boom came out

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lasagna and Glybocol..that messed me up big time..couldnt breath i was so gassy and bloated..it was good though..hopefully no one was passing by the bathroom door when the sonic boom came out
LMAO!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
1 cap for either breakfast or lunch, and 1 fasted before bed worked great for me. Most days it was 2, but some days I'd do 3. Pre-bed was an awesome way to effortlessly lose weight ,and get some decent sleep.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 cap for either breakfast or lunch, and 1 fasted before bed worked great for me. Most days it was 2, but some days I'd do 3. Pre-bed was an awesome way to effortlessly lose weight ,and get some decent sleep.
how would dosing glycobol before bed cause fatloss and induce sleep? can you explain the science behind it and how it works for this?

I read somewhere where Dr. D recommend dosing glycobol before and hgh release like Hghpro.

I never understood it though as glycobol lowers blood sugar levels

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My wife asked me this morning if I remembered to take my Glycobol. I looked over and saw that indeed I had forgotten and fell asleep last night before taking my bed-time vitamins. It improves my sleep that well, that it was readily apparent to her that I hadn't taken it!

Deep sleep increases GH release, and low blood sugar compounds that release even more. After years of supps and training, I can discern increased somatotropin biosynthesis by a distinct leaning effect. You develop a certain look of lean striation. I see lots of guys here use synthetic GH for bulking, but it seems more appropriate for leaning and 'anti-aging' effects IME. There are many ways to boost GH naturally. Deep sleep + low blood sugar + hyperaminoacidemia is a consistent, cheap and simple way to do this.

- Stop eating carbs at least 2hrs before bed
- Take 1-2 gbols
- Take a scoop of EAA or BCAA or protein powder, or some Mucuna (l-dopa), or an arginine based stack, or whatever you normally use to promote GH levels.

It's that simple. You'll start noticing what I mean pretty quickly. You lose fat, your cheeks might start to look leaner, your skin might feel a bit different, your arms/shoulders show more detailed striation, you 'feel' better in general, your wounds heal faster (but leave a little more scar tissue than normal), stuff like that. After a few weeks, it's easy for most people to observe these effects if their natural GH boosting has been successful.
Glycobol is only part of the equation.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Meant for my post to also contain the post from Dr. D, sorry about that. Caught me in a haze going to work.

purelife1

question about glybocol at bedtime..can you take it with HGHpro...was curious because HGHpro sais no food 30-60 minutes prior and the Glycobol would require protein or something to help induce

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
question about glybocol at bedtime..can you take it with HGHpro...was curious because HGHpro sais no food 30-60 minutes prior and the Glycobol would require protein or something to help induce
I personally don't take Glycobol before bed other do on a empty stomach. I suggest taking the Glycobol twice a day 15-30 minutes before a meal with at least 50g of carb. The HGHpro about 45 minutes before bed on a empty stomach.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I would take the Glycobol at the same time as the HGH Pro, that's my opinion. I had Glycobol with: Somnidren GH/ZMK/Nocturnabol and arginine/ornithine all pre-bed and about 1-2 hours after last meal/shake. I have also taken Glycobol solo like this as well. Good luck!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though :D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though :D
Another recoverPRO holdout ARG!!!!!!

purelife1

well i started with the glycobol at bedtime..woke up starving and very gassy

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Being hungry is a good sign!! It never made me very gassy, only like twice.

purelife1

tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad to see that you're willing to play with your dosing scheme. I do this with a lot of my supps, especially if I'm stacking synergistic products.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Every body is different to a degree. 1 cap at dosing for me was fine. I'm all for the least amount to get desired results. I always awoke ravenous when dosing it pre-bed, but that was a good thing, as I awoke the same way on supps geared towards Gh release. Stacking it with those only intensified it. Really worked out well for me to cut some pudge easily. I'll be doing it again here in about 3 months.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust
I would stay with the 1 as you definitely are getting benefits at that level.

I really like doing 1 Glycobol, some recoverPRO and 3 HGHpro.

BAM knockout for me about 30 mins later. :)

Next day feel and look tighter even if I only get 6 hours.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad I just read this. it reminded me to pop a Glycobol since I just took some HGHpro (which was washed down with a combination of Orange CS and Toco8).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I'm going to continue using this protocol. I went to bed just before midnight b/c I DVRd the football games yesterday. This morning I was able to wake up and get out of bed at 04:54 without even having my alarm go off.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I would stick with 1 for a few more days then try 2 if the gas comes back go back to 1 cap.

purelife1

well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)
That is great news my friend. Keep up the great work.

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me
Great to hear and good to see you around.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?