Glycobol and side effects?

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    just got my glycobol, gonna start dosing 1 cap before breakfast, pre WO shake, post WO shake, and bed, hope to see some good results. Sounds like u guys have been getting some. Also, just and FYI, NP dropped glycobol from 39.99 to 33.59
    your going to love the stuff

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    your going to love the stuff
    still seem to be getting results from the one or two capsules before bedtime for fat loss?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    still seem to be getting results from the one or two capsules before bedtime for fat loss?
    yes i ended up going down to 1 cap at bedtime and 1 before a heavy carb meal..kept having to much gas issues..i have to judge myself by the mirror and not the scale..i seem to be holding steady from between 227-229 but all my shirts are much looser except in the bicept area..funny thing is i must have been much fatter then i thought...im wearing some shirts that i couldnt breathe in before christmas and now they are baggy on me
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    yes i ended up going down to 1 cap at bedtime and 1 before a heavy carb meal..kept having to much gas issues..i have to judge myself by the mirror and not the scale..i seem to be holding steady from between 227-229 but all my shirts are much looser except in the bicept area..funny thing is i must have been much fatter then i thought...im wearing some shirts that i couldnt breathe in before christmas and now they are baggy on me
    how much were you weighing at christmas? and did you gain noticeable muscle size since then?

I have been trying the glycobol before bed for a month now and not sure if I notice anything. This week is a deload week and I am taking Hghpro alone and I could be wrong because I seem to get better without the glycobol. Maybe mine and your bodies are different when it comes to glycobol(or maybe I am wrong) I can only tell you my thoughts , that said this past month I have dropped a few pounds due to diet (calorie reduction)

When I dose four Glycobols per day I seem to notice a bit fuller muscles, its not anything big and noticeable enough to notice. Every little bit helps and over time they make big changes.

not sure if Ill take it again at night if I seem to get better sleep without it. May just stick to taking it before carb meals and the four capsules especially when I am taking on more carbs (maintenance or over) we will see.....
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Christmas i was around 335/237..ive been at 227/229 for about 2 weeks but clothes definately fitting different in 2 weeks..i definately think the Glycobol makes my muscles look fuller...back development is pretty good..with clothes on i look like ive lost considerable amount of weight but without my shirt my shoulders..back and biceps look like i added 5 lbs
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome feedback. Thanks for sharing that.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-AD Side Effects?
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 11:02 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 05:38 PM
  3. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1