Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm glad I just read this. it reminded me to pop a Glycobol since I just took some HGHpro (which was washed down with a combination of Orange CS and Toco8).

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

I think I'm going to continue using this protocol. I went to bed just before midnight b/c I DVRd the football games yesterday. This morning I was able to wake up and get out of bed at 04:54 without even having my alarm go off.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust
    Yes I would stick with 1 for a few more days then try 2 if the gas comes back go back to 1 cap.
    •   

4. purelife1

well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Keep up the good work bud!!
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)
    That is great news my friend. Keep up the great work.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me
    Great to hear and good to see you around.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Great to hear and good to see you around.
    yes my other account is messed up so i just opened this one..unfortunaletly im a newbie again
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?
    definately has helped..i look like ive dropped 20 lbs but down about 7lbs..seems like all weight loss is pure fat..still havent gotten my lower abbs yet but upper abbs showing nicely..i have been following similar diet and workout routine for several months and fat loss prior was only about 1/2lb week in the last 4 1/2 weeks im down 6.6lbs with no muscle or strength loss..plan on continuing this for several more weeks
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I need to start remembering 1 cap prebed
  13. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1 caps glycobol + 4 caps HGHpro before bed = perfection
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I'm creeping up on the 6 pack abs, that may give me the final little bit to get there.
  15. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You must sleep like a baby.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Do you use BCAAs with these too?
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    i do..2 Glycobol and 4 HGHpro and BCAAs..and it knocks me out..

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy
    If you can only handle three I would just do what keeps working since you said two at night has been working well for yourself

I do have a question

do you think there is a big difference of results in body fat from 1 to 2 capsules taken pre-bed?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

well i would say ill guinea pig myself and see if fat loss slows with 1 but i hate to break something that seems to be working well..however ive been reading up on intermitten fasting so i may have to work it around a bit..im starving when i wake up with 2 and i would have to wait til 1pm to eat and i get up at 6 am so in that case i may lower to 1 with HGHpro
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I was ravenous when I awoke form just 1 cap pre-bed, can't imagine how hungry I'd be with 2 caps. Good updates man!!
  21. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Yes I stack them with RecoverPRO.

You jelly
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

well i would say ill guinea pig myself and see if fat loss slows with 1 but i hate to break something that seems to be working well..however ive been reading up on intermitten fasting so i may have to work it around a bit..im starving when i wake up with 2 and i would have to wait til 1pm to eat and i get up at 6 am so in that case i may lower to 1 with HGHpro
    If it is working so well for you I say keep doing it.

I am open to trying two pre-bed, right now I am doing one ,although I may change to two
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

I personally would go with one and if it is working well I would stick with it.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    I personally would go with one and if it is working well I would stick with it.
    I was thinking along the same lines as Don. Give one cap a try pre-bed. If it still works well, then you have another cap to use throughout the day. If not, then go back to two caps pre-bed

Yes I stack them with RecoverPRO.

You jelly
    Jelly?

What is that, a new flavor?
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

ok last night i switched to 1 at bedtime with my HGHpro..still hungry this morning but no where as bad..cup of coffee silenced the rumble for a little while..I started last night playing around with Intermittent Fasting so there would be no way i could handle the 2 at bedtime..going to add the other cap i was taking to my first meal following the fast..hope to keep my Glycobol at 3 caps total a day..if doesnt work for me ill lower to 2 a day while fasting..ill keep you guys posted how changing dosages and times around works...unfortunately for me today is Valentines Day and im making dinner for my wife and my daughters..im making roast turkey,mashed potato's,broccoli in a cheese sauce and baked apples in cinnamon and granola..im so hungry right now im going crazy and im smelling this while it bakes and i cant eat my first meal til 12/1pm..the 40 calories i got from my 10gms of BCAAs didnt last long
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

ok last night i switched to 1 at bedtime with my HGHpro..still hungry this morning but no where as bad..cup of coffee silenced the rumble for a little while..I started last night playing around with Intermittent Fasting so there would be no way i could handle the 2 at bedtime..going to add the other cap i was taking to my first meal following the fast..hope to keep my Glycobol at 3 caps total a day..if doesnt work for me ill lower to 2 a day while fasting..ill keep you guys posted how changing dosages and times around works...unfortunately for me today is Valentines Day and im making dinner for my wife and my daughters..im making roast turkey,mashed potato's,broccoli in a cheese sauce and baked apples in cinnamon and granola..im so hungry right now im going crazy and im smelling this while it bakes and i cant eat my first meal til 12/1pm..the 40 calories i got from my 10gms of BCAAs didnt last long
    Sounds good my friend.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

well i learned the hard way not to take Glybocol directly after my 16 hour fast..since im down to 1 at bedtime i was trying to experiment with my times for to add the other 2/3 a day..well i took 1 Glybocol about 20 minutes before my first meal of the day after a 16 hour fast and within 20 minutes i began to sweat and felt dizzy..i ended up eating 1 cup oatmeal..1 apple..1 banana..i oatmeal cookie before i returned to normal..didnt have these experiences on second or third meal..
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

well i learned the hard way not to take Glybocol directly after my 16 hour fast..since im down to 1 at bedtime i was trying to experiment with my times for to add the other 2/3 a day..well i took 1 Glybocol about 20 minutes before my first meal of the day after a 16 hour fast and within 20 minutes i began to sweat and felt dizzy..i ended up eating 1 cup oatmeal..1 apple..1 banana..i oatmeal cookie before i returned to normal..didnt have these experiences on second or third meal..
    A lesson learned.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

sweating alot more the last few days after taking Glycobol..could be im more sensitive because of the fast...i make sure i have 50gms of carbs with each capsule...not dizzy like yesterday waited for Glybocol for my second and third meal..sweating like a whore in church..anyone else have this..i have noticed my hair is sweaty when i wake up in the morning after taking my nightly dosage so i must be sweating in my sleep to
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

sweating alot more the last few days after taking Glycobol..could be im more sensitive because of the fast...i make sure i have 50gms of carbs with each capsule...not dizzy like yesterday waited for Glybocol for my second and third meal..sweating like a whore in church..anyone else have this..i have noticed my hair is sweaty when i wake up in the morning after taking my nightly dosage so i must be sweating in my sleep to
    dont really notice sweating much. I do notice I get up in the middle of the sleep and eat cheese after I dose Glycobol, hghpro, and recoverpro...seems like I am starving at night
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.75%

I havent had this problem yet with the supplement
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

today i havent had any sweating..i even took 1 after my 16 hour fast..something else must have been going on..possibly my body just adjusting to Intermittent Fasting
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

today i havent had any sweating..i even took 1 after my 16 hour fast..something else must have been going on..possibly my body just adjusting to Intermittent Fasting
    That seems like it may have been the problem.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

yes no more issues with the sweating..
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%

yes no more issues with the sweating..
    Good. I was thinking the fast followed by a glycobol would cause that. Now that I see you are fine I can not think of what else. You may have hit the nail on the head with your body getting used to the fast and glycobols ingredients

I am not a big believer in fasting, it just eats up too much muscle in my opinion(and many others), at the very least bcaa's , which preserve muscle
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.99%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Good. I was thinking the fast followed by a glycobol would cause that. Now that I see you are fine I can not think of what else. You may have hit the nail on the head with your body getting used to the fast and glycobols ingredients

I am not a big believer in fasting, it just eats up too much muscle in my opinion(and many others), at the very least bcaa's , which preserve muscle
    so far so good..i take an extra 30gms of BCAAs to help offset this..i know there is a big arguments concerning this idea..some love it some hate it..so far seems to be working for me..could be all the AI products im using to
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

so far so good..i take an extra 30gms of BCAAs to help offset this..i know there is a big arguments concerning this idea..some love it some hate it..so far seems to be working for me..could be all the AI products im using to
    Whatever it takes to offset it is a good thing.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

just got my glycobol, gonna start dosing 1 cap before breakfast, pre WO shake, post WO shake, and bed, hope to see some good results. Sounds like u guys have been getting some. Also, just and FYI, NP dropped glycobol from 39.99 to 33.59
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  39. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    just got my glycobol, gonna start dosing 1 cap before breakfast, pre WO shake, post WO shake, and bed, hope to see some good results. Sounds like u guys have been getting some. Also, just and FYI, NP dropped glycobol from 39.99 to 33.59
    Sweet price on the Glycobol thanks for the info.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

I'm guessing that's a sale price, but I am not positive about that...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-AD Side Effects?
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 01:02 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 07:38 PM
  3. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 01:09 PM