Glycobol and side effects?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    question about glybocol at bedtime..can you take it with HGHpro...was curious because HGHpro sais no food 30-60 minutes prior and the Glycobol would require protein or something to help induce
    I personally don't take Glycobol before bed other do on a empty stomach. I suggest taking the Glycobol twice a day 15-30 minutes before a meal with at least 50g of carb. The HGHpro about 45 minutes before bed on a empty stomach.

2. I would take the Glycobol at the same time as the HGH Pro, that's my opinion. I had Glycobol with: Somnidren GH/ZMK/Nocturnabol and arginine/ornithine all pre-bed and about 1-2 hours after last meal/shake. I have also taken Glycobol solo like this as well. Good luck!!
    •   

3. I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though

4. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I haven'tried HGHpro with Glycobol at nite yet. If I do, I'll likely use it with some RecoverPRO upon it's return to store shelves...I'm not sure which flavor I'll use though
    Another recoverPRO holdout ARG!!!!!!
  5. purelife1

well i started with the glycobol at bedtime..woke up starving and very gassy
    •   

6. Being hungry is a good sign!! It never made me very gassy, only like twice.
  7. purelife1

tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust

8. I'm glad to see that you're willing to play with your dosing scheme. I do this with a lot of my supps, especially if I'm stacking synergistic products.

9. Agreed. Every body is different to a degree. 1 cap at dosing for me was fine. I'm all for the least amount to get desired results. I always awoke ravenous when dosing it pre-bed, but that was a good thing, as I awoke the same way on supps geared towards Gh release. Stacking it with those only intensified it. Really worked out well for me to cut some pudge easily. I'll be doing it again here in about 3 months.

10. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    tried it with 1 cap last night..still hungry upon waking..but i was knocked out though..slept about 6 hours but felt like i got 8-9 hours..no gassy feeling..will cut my dose down to 1 in day time also for a few days then try 2 at bedtime to see if my stomach can adjust
    I would stay with the 1 as you definitely are getting benefits at that level.

I really like doing 1 Glycobol, some recoverPRO and 3 HGHpro.

BAM knockout for me about 30 mins later.

Next day feel and look tighter even if I only get 6 hours.

11. I'm glad I just read this. it reminded me to pop a Glycobol since I just took some HGHpro (which was washed down with a combination of Orange CS and Toco8).

12. I think I'm going to continue using this protocol. I went to bed just before midnight b/c I DVRd the football games yesterday. This morning I was able to wake up and get out of bed at 04:54 without even having my alarm go off.

13. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    Yes I would stick with 1 for a few more days then try 2 if the gas comes back go back to 1 cap.
  14. purelife1

well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)

15. Keep up the good work bud!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    well i switched to 1 cap post workout with 50 grams of carbs and went to 2 at bedtime..no more gassy issues..i guess my body can handle 3 but not 4 a day..sleep is amazing with just the Glycobol and a amino supplements..after 5-6 hours i feel amazing..actually handled 2 p90x workouts yesterday..Ill be adding the HGHpro in 2 weeks when i switch to the Ultimate Body Transformation stack..Sunday i was 235 today i weighed at 233.5..my goal over the next 7 weeks is to get down to 215-220..at 2.5 lbs a week fat loss i should be fine..dropped my calories to 2000 a day...ive always been the bigger guy im built like a shorter Frank Mir..tons of muscle but carrying just a tab of loose fat over it..thanks to all you guys here for all your help..especially Pembroke for the little note for my wife(haha)
    That is great news my friend. Keep up the great work.

17. well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me

18. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me
    Great to hear and good to see you around.

19. Quote Originally Posted by A_I_Sports_Nutrition View Post
    Great to hear and good to see you around.
    yes my other account is messed up so i just opened this one..unfortunaletly im a newbie again

20. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    well guys im still taking the 2 Glycobol with 4 hghpro at bedtime after 2 hour carb fast..no real change in workout routines...of course my diet is at 2000-2200 a day except Sundays i relax my diet by about 1000 calories..i do weight training 3 days a week using a variety of p90x routines and cardio(insanity or kempo) at least 4 sessions a week..my weight today is 228.4..the weight loss doesnt seem like a great deal but im definately in a xl instead of a xxl shirt..my shorts fall off me
    1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

21. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    1 glycobol with the hghpro before bed seems to be more then enough

do you think this stack has helped a little bit with fatloss on your body fat goal?
    definately has helped..i look like ive dropped 20 lbs but down about 7lbs..seems like all weight loss is pure fat..still havent gotten my lower abbs yet but upper abbs showing nicely..i have been following similar diet and workout routine for several months and fat loss prior was only about 1/2lb week in the last 4 1/2 weeks im down 6.6lbs with no muscle or strength loss..plan on continuing this for several more weeks
  22. Never enough

I need to start remembering 1 cap prebed
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

23. 1 caps glycobol + 4 caps HGHpro before bed = perfection
  24. Never enough

I'm creeping up on the 6 pack abs, that may give me the final little bit to get there.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

25. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    1 caps glycobol + 4 caps HGHpro before bed = perfection
    You must sleep like a baby.

26. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    1 caps glycobol + 4 caps HGHpro before bed = perfection
    Do you use BCAAs with these too?

27. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Do you use BCAAs with these too?
    i do..2 Glycobol and 4 HGHpro and BCAAs..and it knocks me out..

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy

28. Quote Originally Posted by purelife2 View Post
    i do..2 Glycobol and 4 HGHpro and BCAAs..and it knocks me out..

one question everyone is saying 1 glycobol with HGHpro..im takjing 2..should i take 2Glycobol with my post workout instead of 1..i can only handle 3 a day with out being super gassy
    If you can only handle three I would just do what keeps working since you said two at night has been working well for yourself

I do have a question

do you think there is a big difference of results in body fat from 1 to 2 capsules taken pre-bed?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

29. well i would say ill guinea pig myself and see if fat loss slows with 1 but i hate to break something that seems to be working well..however ive been reading up on intermitten fasting so i may have to work it around a bit..im starving when i wake up with 2 and i would have to wait til 1pm to eat and i get up at 6 am so in that case i may lower to 1 with HGHpro

30. I was ravenous when I awoke form just 1 cap pre-bed, can't imagine how hungry I'd be with 2 caps. Good updates man!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-AD Side Effects?
    By mball52 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM
  3. 11 oxo side effects
    By sportskid710 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 12:09 PM