Glycobol question. - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycobol question.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Glycobol question.

I posted this in a thread of mine, but they told me to just post here, probably would be answered quicker/better anyways.

The head PT of my gym recommend a diet to me, high carb day, low carb day, no carb day, repeat. I'm trying to lower my body fat from 13.9% to single digit, in 3 months if its possible without losing my gains.

If this diet he shows me is actually good and you guys agree, how would I even dose it? Would I just do like 2x2 high carb day, 1x2 low carb, and 0 on no carb days? Also, how long is glycobol "safe" to take it for, can I take it for this whole 3 months, that im doing a transformation.

And I know it says to take it preworkout, but with preworkouts that I currently use it says not to eat anytime around it. so as long as I'm using a preworkout should I skip the glycobol prewo?

2. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

3 months to single digits is doable but that diet advice is horrible IMO. If you stuck with a moderate carb intake set with restrictions (no carbs after 4pm, etc.) I can almost guarantee better results than what you will be running.

For the glycobol try 1 cap with both low and high carb meals to assess your tolerance, the bioprine can wreak havoc on the digestive system for novice users using the compound often leading to an uncomfortable trip to the restroom until tolerance is made. Taken preworkout 2 hours before with some carbs will deliver amazing workouts without sacrificing
    the ability to lose fat. You never want to eat right before a workout, 90 minutes before should give enough time for digestion of carbs and protein. This supplement works and I believe it will help you reach your goals. Good luck.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Hey Roguearthur Thanks for posting.

As far as diet I agree with MRBigPR in that you need to stick to more even carbohydrates, that is not to say you cant cycle them like on a back or leg day you may need 50-100 carbs more and on an cardio only day you can go 50-100 lower.

remember when your training intensity starts to suffer that means you either need to
    1.cut back on the cardio for a week then start it back in a week if your doing hard cardio everyday(which at 185 lbs you would be doing cardio harder than say someone 225 or larger)
    2. take in more carbs

really there are some people are are more carb sensitive meaning they store more fat on carbs and there are others that can take in more carbs and still get very low levels of bodyfat.

I could keep writing on this subject. I like to keep fats lower when getting real lean aiming for getting"ripped"

as far as Glycobol I would for sure take one 10-20 minutes post workout every time, and with 50 grams of carbs or more.

The two best times to take in more carbohydrates of any other time of the day are upon awaking and post-workout so i recommend at least these two times.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Hey Roguearthur Thanks for posting.

As far as diet I agree with MRBigPR in that you need to stick to more even carbohydrates, that is not to say you cant cycle them like on a back or leg day you may need 50-100 carbs more and on an cardio only day you can go 50-100 lower.

remember when your training intensity starts to suffer that means you either need to
    1.cut back on the cardio for a week then start it back in a week if your doing hard cardio everyday(which at 185 lbs you would be doing cardio harder than say someone 225 or larger)
    2. take in more carbs

really there are some people are are more carb sensitive meaning they store more fat on carbs and there are others that can take in more carbs and still get very low levels of bodyfat.

I could keep writing on this subject. I like to keep fats lower when getting real lean aiming for getting"ripped"

as far as Glycobol I would for sure take one 10-20 minutes post workout every time, and with 50 grams of carbs or more.

The two best times to take in more carbohydrates of any other time of the day are upon awaking and post-workout so i recommend at least these two times.
    Agreed.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Agreed.
    Thanks guys! ummm its my second day taking it at 2 pills, yesterday i got mad diarrhea, didn't think it was from the pills, this morning I took them and just now i had it again. I'm pretty sure its from the pills, but sadly no matter how gross it is to me, it seems like its worth it, and possibly my body will learn to deal with it

But, so lets say just now, for my post workout I made a smoothie with a bunch of fruit, should I not take glycobol since you want complex carbs or should i still?

edit: forgot to say, I know mrbig said it can cause havoc. Good thing I planned to start taking this while I had a few days off from work! lol
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    Thanks guys! ummm its my second day taking it at 2 pills, yesterday i got mad diarrhea, didn't think it was from the pills, this morning I took them and just now i had it again. I'm pretty sure its from the pills, but sadly no matter how gross it is to me, it seems like its worth it, and possibly my body will learn to deal with it

But, so lets say just now, for my post workout I made a smoothie with a bunch of fruit, should I not take glycobol since you want complex carbs or should i still?

edit: forgot to say, I know mrbig said it can cause havoc. Good thing I planned to start taking this while I had a few days off from work! lol
    It would be better with complex carbs but not a 100% must.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I find preworkout 20-30 minutes taking a glycobol is better suited for a bulk.

I find the effects are more pronounced with complex carbs. Rogue, bump to 1 cap until the glycos*TS go away then bump up.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Well, not to just bring up a diet that is turned down, but I really want to try this high carb, low carb, no carb diet... I've been stuck at 180 for so long after losing 40. Maybe trying something weird will work. So anyways, should I bother taking this supplement then? Because no carb days I have to have 0-20 max really on carbs. And I know you need to take this with carbs, so just curious if this stuff will work if I do two days on, 1 day off and repeat.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    Well, not to just bring up a diet that is turned down, but I really want to try this high carb, low carb, no carb diet... I've been stuck at 180 for so long after losing 40. Maybe trying something weird will work. So anyways, should I bother taking this supplement then? Because no carb days I have to have 0-20 max really on carbs. And I know you need to take this with carbs, so just curious if this stuff will work if I do two days on, 1 day off and repeat.

I would wait to usr it if you are going to have that low of carb days IMO.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

hate to hijack the thread but ive been using glycobol for almost 1 month and still get the worst abdominal issues every time..love the other effects and just ordered 2 more bottles but curious if it would benifit me to lower to 1 cap at a time for 4 of my meals and only take 30-50 gms of carbs each time
  11. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    hate to hijack the thread but ive been using glycobol for almost 1 month and still get the worst abdominal issues every time..love the other effects and just ordered 2 more bottles but curious if it would benifit me to lower to 1 cap at a time for 4 of my meals and only take 30-50 gms of carbs each time
    It helped me to do this.

I take 1 cap with complex carbs 4 times a day and no stomach issues. I had to drop down to 2 caps a day until my body adjusted to it.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by purelife1 View Post
    I was having some serious gas I was thinking was from Glycobol at four capsules per day

I am back down to two and it has subsided. It could have been a lot of protein and carbs though My diet is back up in protein and carbs so we will see, so far though no gas issues

were you having the rankiest farts ever while on Glycobol?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

I was having some serious gas I was thinking was from Glycobol at four capsules per day

I am back down to two and it has subsided. It could have been a lot of protein and carbs though My diet is back up in protein and carbs so we will see, so far though no gas issues

oh yeah, id be embarrassed at work, but nothing i can do about it. They gotta deal with it! whoops.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Answers

terrible gas..mix that with my high fiber high protein diet...im in the bathroom 20 minutes after i take it and another 20 minutes after i eat...was supposed to go to church with my daughter last sunday and had to skip from so many trips to the bathroom was afraid of what might happen
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To the makers of Glycobol (AI) question hereee
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Glycobol Question
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:44 PM
  3. Glycobol Question
    By petey7408 in forum Supplements