Another Erase + TestoPro Review

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received this email today from a store owner that sells both Erase and TestoPro:

I tried Erase stacked with testopro and it was awesome. I had taken testopro solo before so I knew how it worked. Around week two is when erase really kicked in for me but my libido was way up and hit prs on bench,squat, and deadlift. I have noticed an increase in peoples interest in erase since I started the stack. Both your products are getting very positive reviews both from me and my customers.

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received this email today from a store owner that sells both Erase and TestoPro:

I tried Erase stacked with testopro and it was awesome. I had taken testopro solo before so I knew how it worked. Around week two is when erase really kicked in for me but my libido was way up and hit prs on bench,squat, and deadlift. I have noticed an increase in peoples interest in erase since I started the stack. Both your products are getting very positive reviews both from me and my customers.

Thanks
Nice

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for sharing that.

I've made sure to add a few bottles of Erase to my vacuum sealed stash. I'm really looking forward to trying it with the Swole Stack.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicksox15 PES 21
Supplements 25
Torobestia PES 1
ISU152 Supplements 51
nattydisaster Supplement Logs 3