Decided to stay natty, ?'s about SWOLE stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.91%

Decided to stay natty, ?'s about SWOLE stack

After tossing around the idea of getting into PH's, I've decided against. I was planning to use the swole stack as PCT, but after reading plenty of good reviews and seeing some good deals, I've decided I'm going to run the stack as a stand-alone and see if this 27 year old can benefit from some extra test.

But I'm not sure how/when to use it for best results. I'm currently doing an experiment where I'm switching back and forth from bulking to cutting every 2 weeks, with the overall goal being a clean bulk. Still in the early stages, but I think it seems to be working. Should I try the swole stack while doing this switching back and forth, or should I wait until this experiment is over? Would it work better on a straight bulk or recomp? I'm planning to switch back and forth atleast a few more times, then maybe do some straight bulking or a recomp, probably depending on how much fat or muscle I gain in the coming 6-10 weeks.

I know these questions are all speculative, but I'm interested to see what those who know more then me about these products think.

Thanks for any and all help you guys can give!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TateFTW View Post
    After tossing around the idea of getting into PH's, I've decided against. I was planning to use the swole stack as PCT, but after reading plenty of good reviews and seeing some good deals, I've decided I'm going to run the stack as a stand-alone and see if this 27 year old can benefit from some extra test.

But I'm not sure how/when to use it for best results. I'm currently doing an experiment where I'm switching back and forth from bulking to cutting every 2 weeks, with the overall goal being a clean bulk. Still in the early stages, but I think it seems to be working. Should I try the swole stack while doing this switching back and forth, or should I wait until this experiment is over? Would it work better on a straight bulk or recomp? I'm planning to switch back and forth atleast a few more times, then maybe do some straight bulking or a recomp, probably depending on how much fat or muscle I gain in the coming 6-10 weeks.

I know these questions are all speculative, but I'm interested to see what those who know more then me about these products think.

Thanks for any and all help you guys can give!

Let's see if I can give you a satisfactory answer.

IMO, the Swole Stack can be used with any goal in mind whether it be cutting (which i used and greatly enjoyed), recomp (which I am using it for now), and bulking (which i have heard great things).

The Swole Stack sets up an ideal anabolic environment to allow you to more efficiently reach any athletic goal you may have. Ideally since what your doing now is experimentive, you dont quite know how it will work for you. That being said, if it doesnt work well for you, then I would be lying to you to state that a supplement can correct an error in diet and nutrition. One may achieve gains, be it small, while diet is off...but i would never bank on this. My biggest priorities always fall on diet, routine, and rest. Once I got these down I add in a stack.

The Swole Stack can however greatly amplify a good diet and good nutrition. So if this diet where to work for you I am confident the Swole Stack would further amplify the effectiveness of your diet.

I would personally would wait till the experiment is over to see how your body reacts to the diet. It wouldnt be very productive to get gains on a diet that isnt ideal b/c you were taking a very effective stack...likewise it wouldnt be wise to judge a stack based on a period of time where your diet was essentially not ideal.

Finish your experiment. Pick a goal and diet for the stack. Establish that diet and goal prior to beginning the stack. Then incorporate the stack to truly gauge its effectiveness.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.91%

After some though, I agree. I'm reacting VERY well so far to this plan, so I'm going to ride it out. Once this is over I'm going to cycle a stack (I'm on the fence, swole or hghpro+testopro) either bulking or recomping (maybe combining and doing a slow bulk? I add muscle fairly easily, so that would probably work) before going into a pre-summer cut.

Thanks!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

After some though, I agree. I'm reacting VERY well so far to this plan, so I'm going to ride it out. Once this is over I'm going to cycle a stack (I'm on the fence, swole or hghpro+testopro) either bulking or recomping (maybe combining and doing a slow bulk? I add muscle fairly easily, so that would probably work) before going into a pre-summer cut.

Thanks!

If you run a stack SWOLE stack is amazing...HGHpro+Testopro is also amazing but i would add either Stoked or Glycobol to the HGHpro/Testopro stack.

Options:
    1) The Swole Stack
    Testopro
    Stoked
    Glycobol

2)
    Testopro
    HGHpro
    Stoked

3) The Ultimate Body Transformation Stack
    Testopro
    HGHpro
    Glycobol

4) My Super Swole Stack
    HGHpro
    Testopro
    Stoked
    Glycobol
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.91%

Sounds good. I'm going to see what my goals are once I get to that point then choose accordingly.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sounds good. I'm going to see what my goals are once I get to that point then choose accordingly.
    That is always a good plan.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  2. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. finally decided on a summer stack
    By bigpapa in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 11:12 AM
  4. finally decided my first ph stack..
    By Musclefever in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 12:58 PM