AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys and thank you to everybody who participated!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys and thank you to everybody who participated!
I got to agree thank you to everyone. It was very tough to pick 2 winner from alot of great logs. I think next time I will stick this on Stxnas to pick winners.:)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh yessssss!!! Thanks so much guys....i really appreciate this. Your lineup is awesome so it was tough to choose 1 product alone that I wanted, but I got it in, and I cant wait!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahhhhh yessssss!!! Thanks so much guys....i really appreciate this. Your lineup is awesome so it was tough to choose 1 product alone that I wanted, but I got it in, and I cant wait!

Damn how did a no good NY football Giants fan win this.:ugh2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Damn how did a no good NY football Giants fan win this.:ugh2:
damn, how did a freshly eliminated from the playoffs RED SUX fan pick me? :). That had to be done. The Pats will finish way better than the Giants this year lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could say that I didnt mean it...but the sox are my least favorite professional sporting team. It had to be done. Im sure you feel the same about the yanks
That down 0-3 playoff comeback to win 4 in a row and knock the Yanks out was a very happy moment in my life. Long live Brian Roberts!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, how did a freshly eliminated from the playoffs RED SUX fan pick me? :). That had to be done. The Pats will finish way better than the Giants this year lol.
:toofunny:

Love it!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I can be mean when it comes to them sox ;)

yesss! At least you're not both sux fans.
Stxnas I feel bad for you having to deal with the Tampa Bay Buc football team and wait till he sees what his Rays look like after they loose a bunch of players to free agency. They better win it all this year because they are done after this year.

I laughed my ass off when I heard about Price and Longoria bitching about only 10,000 fans showing up for a game that they could clinch a playoff spot. Damn we get more than 10k fans looking for scalped tickets before Sox games.:18:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Stxnas I feel bad for you having to deal with the Tampa Bay Buc football team and wait till he sees what his Rays look like after they loose a bunch of players to free agency. They better win it all this year because they are done after this year.

I laughed my ass off when I heard about Price and Longoria bitching about only 10,000 fans showing up for a game that they could clinch a playoff spot. Damn we get more than 10k fans looking for scalped tickets before Sox games.:18:
lol dude.....thats rough.