Solution to lethargy on Testopro? - AnabolicMinds.com

Solution to lethargy on Testopro?

Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Solution to lethargy on Testopro?

I purchased testopro about a week ago form the planet. Ive been feeling lethargic. Im stacking it with novedex xt. I was thinking of adding dhea to the stack. Would this help with lethargy? Im only 27 so i know the dhea wouldnt be so beneficial but i think it may help with lethargy. I was thinking 50-100 mgs a day. My only concern is that i heard dhea likes to convert to estrogen. Whatya think? This is a 4 week cycle. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jcr1 View Post
    I purchased testopro about a week ago form the planet. Ive been feeling lethargic. Im stacking it with novedex xt. I was thinking of adding dhea to the stack. Would this help with lethargy? Im only 27 so i know the dhea wouldnt be so beneficial but i think it may help with lethargy. I was thinking 50-100 mgs a day. My only concern is that i heard dhea likes to convert to estrogen. Whatya think? This is a 4 week cycle. Thanks
    This link may help you.

Testopro and lethargy?
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey buddy, sorry no one else has posted but lets think this through critically shall we?

You are feeling lethargic correct? What are you taking currently?

testopro....a testbooster containing testofen and divanil. As you well know divanil unbinds bound test while testofen has been reported to be a very anabolic extract that aids in the building of lean muscle and increasing strength. It also contains I3C which is used to modulate estrogen levels ot favor higher test. Its also is reported to be an anti-cancerous and a strong anti-oxidant but its in there for its estrogen modulation ability. Quecertin and bioperine helps increase the effectiveness of the over supplement.

Novedex Xt.....a potent anti-aromatase that contains 3 different compounds to lower estrogen and in turn raise your test levels.

Now what is a common cause of lethargy....high test? Or very low estrogen? Well the common answer is if your estrogen dips too low in relation to ur testosterone this can cause lethargy. Your body is well tuned machine and when hormones are unbalanced...it lets your know.

Will adding DHEA help? DHEA is a precursor to androgens and estrogens. DHEA can cause higher than normal levels of androgens and estrogens in the body but since your taking novedex it will prevent the aromatization into estrogen and will just raise androgen levels. The testopro will continue to unbind it and you will probably get better gains. Now being that it may put your above normal levels since it is a prohormone PCT maybe required. So how will this help ur current problem?? I dont see it solving anything really.

I really think your problem lies in the fact you are using novedex in conjunction with testopro which is a very potent testosterone unbinding agent. There is a fenugreek thread where I posted about testofen has contridicting studies in that some say it boosts test while others say it does not boost test BUT is VERY anabolic MIMICING testosterones in its ABILITY to increase strength and lean muscle. A very good extract indeed in my opinion.

And being that this is the first time you run both of this simultaneously it is impossible to be for sure WHICH is causing the lethargy UNLESS you stop taking one and run each solo.

I recommend if you do not want to stop either and want have a little more energy take an energy supp like Motivate. For lifting a pre-workout of your choice. A good multi is always a good idea...Life Support will also help out. B12 increases energy. Snacking on fruits which are high in fructose in conjuction with B12 and some motivate will go a long way.

Also make sure your fat intake(good fats) is sufficient. I get very lethargic if i drastically cut my fat intake. I remember i once tried a low fat diet and it dam near killed my energy, libido, strength, drive...etc.

Hope this helps!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
    •   

Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

This helps a lot. Good article. Lots of good info. I do take vitamins nuts with fats etc. Learn from me, do not mix novedex and testopro! bad idea, lol! Thanks 4 your help though! On the plus side my libido is still up! I was worried novedex would kill it as some people have reported, but it is still a little early. Hopefully testopro will keep it in check. Ill be sure to write a final review on this stack.
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This helps a lot. Good article. Lots of good info. I do take vitamins nuts with fats etc. Learn from me, do not mix novedex and testopro! bad idea, lol! Thanks 4 your help though!
    Anytime! Next time you run testopro try it with stoked or solo and see how it treats you then let us know.

Anyone else want to put there .02 in?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Anytime! Next time you run testopro try it with stoked or solo and see how it treats you then let us know.

Anyone else want to put there .02 in?
    I think you hit the nail on the head Andre. Too low estrogen causes joint, libido, feeling terrible. despite what people think a healthy amount estrogen is good.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Very good points made here. I would try it solo and see what type of results you get.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Lethargy cleared up a lot!! Not 100% but i feel about 70% better! Ive been taking 50mg of dhea a day. I dont know for sure if thats what did it, but it may be due to its estrogen conversion rate? Maybe helped balance things out. I dunno but im happy. Libido is still up, strength may be up a bit ill find 4 sure this weekend im gonna put some real weights on the bench!!, feeling a little aggressive and irritable. Also i noticed my chest looks tighter! Alomst 2 weeks in, 4 testo pills a day and 2 novedex xt a day.

Lethargy cleared up a lot!! Not 100% but i feel about 70% better! Ive been taking 50mg of dhea a day. I dont know for sure if thats what did it, but it may be due to its estrogen conversion rate? Maybe helped balance things out. I dunno but im happy. Libido is still up, strength may be up a bit ill find 4 sure this weekend im gonna put some real weights on the bench!!, feeling a little aggressive and irritable. Also i noticed my chest looks tighter! Alomst 2 weeks in, 4 testo pills a day and 2 novedex xt a day.
    Glad it is better.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

Just add my experience.

I bought a bottle of Testopro and just had one in the morning and one in the evening, with 1g DAA from NP. On the next day I was yawning all the time and fell asleep on the bus. My friend asked me why I was sleepy at 11am.

So I stopped Testopro and just use DAA, the problem was gone. I was not using AI.

Quote Originally Posted by narraboth View Post
    Just add my experience.

I bought a bottle of Testopro and just had one in the morning and one in the evening, with 1g DAA from NP. On the next day I was yawning all the time and fell asleep on the bus. My friend asked me why I was sleepy at 11am.

So I stopped Testopro and just use DAA, the problem was gone. I was not using AI.
    Sorry you had that experience. Just about everyone has the exact opposite effect. I guess you react differently.
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.

maybe it wasn't the TESTOPRO. when I combine 2 or more test boosters I become tired and lethargic. try using the testopro alone for a few days and see what happens
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

try Motivate by AI, that stuff will have you amped.

Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    maybe it wasn't the TESTOPRO. when I combine 2 or more test boosters I become tired and lethargic. try using the testopro alone for a few days and see what happens
    I would also suggest that. The TestoPRO also contains Divanil which was in Activate Xtreme along with the Testofen.

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    try Motivate by AI, that stuff will have you amped.
    I get awesome focus and clarity on Motivate.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Testopro and lethargy?
    By ryan6f7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 11:23 AM
  2. EQ Lethargy
    By CryingEmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 07:57 AM
  3. PH's and lethargy