HGHpro Qs - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHpro Qs

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.

HGHpro Qs

Hey guys, just a few quick questions about HGHpro. Looks like an awesome formula but I know on the gaba you can work your way up to 2gm's...or so I have heard.....so would it be ok to add in some more gaba as needed? Second, dunno if your allowed, but how much mucuna are we actually getting? I have some mucuna extract that I was wanting to use and thought about adding it with the HGHpro. Thanks for the help!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Hey guys, just a few quick questions about HGHpro. Looks like an awesome formula but I know on the gaba you can work your way up to 2gm's...or so I have heard.....so would it be ok to add in some more gaba as needed? Second, dunno if your allowed, but how much mucuna are we actually getting? I have some mucuna extract that I was wanting to use and thought about adding it with the HGHpro. Thanks for the help!
    From personal experience i can tell you that you wont need to add extra GABA. What is in there was more then enough to have me out like a light. I would first try out popping 4 pills on an empty stomach and take it from there. If that works for you, then you can save your GABA.

Again with the mucuna, it may be wise to save that up and then use it in the future. Adding it to a supp that already has mucuna in may just waste ur stash. Times are tough, save up what you got and maybe you can can stack the two later on.

Try out HGHpro on its own before you plan on adding to it. Everyone is different so take it a step at a time. Best of luck keep us updated!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

I would not add more GABA HGHpro has plenty but it is a prop blend.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    From personal experience i can tell you that you wont need to add extra GABA. What is in there was more then enough to have me out like a light. I would first try out popping 4 pills on an empty stomach and take it from there. If that works for you, then you can save your GABA.

Again with the mucuna, it may be wise to save that up and then use it in the future. Adding it to a supp that already has mucuna in may just waste ur stash. Times are tough, save up what you got and maybe you can can stack the two later on.

Try out HGHpro on its own before you plan on adding to it. Everyone is different so take it a step at a time. Best of luck keep us updated!
    very good recommendation.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lue's going PRO with HGHpro!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. hghpro
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3