Testopro stack...

  1. Testopro stack...


    Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.


  2. Should be fine, go ahead.

  3. You'll be fine, although it is odd that you're having a decreased libido.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Nate101 View Post
    Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.
    Are you using any other supps besides these?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. I'm using creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, antioxidants...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Nate101 View Post
    I'm using creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, antioxidants...
    None of those should cause a problem. You can give your plan a shot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  7. It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.
    Same here TestoPRO kicks my libido into high gear.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)
    If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

    Off the chain libibo= Perform
    More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

    Off the chain libibo= Perform
    More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked
    I agree 100% on this!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. i'm on perform testopro and stoked right now! up 3lbs in a week strength way up libido is insane!

  13. Take some zma and trib for libido

  14. Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    i'm on perform testopro and stoked right now! up 3lbs in a week strength way up libido is insane!
    That is a great stack and the type of results I would expect.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.
    That is the 1st time I have ever heard anyone say a tran-res product caused a gyno flareup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is the 1st time I have ever heard anyone say a tran-res product caused a gyno flareup.
    I highly doubt that Trans-resveratrol causes a gyno flare up!.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  19. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
    what else have you been taking either now or previously?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
    Tran-res for most has some anti-e properties.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  21. while on sustain alpha nothing else,while on stoked I was also using testopro
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MY Testopro+Natadrol stack LOG!
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 12:45 AM
  2. Would TestoPro and T-911 stack well together?
    By kurtphyre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:58 AM
  3. What else can you stack with Testopro and Stoked?
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 10:30 AM
Log in
Log in