Testopro stack... - AnabolicMinds.com

Testopro stack...

  1. New Member
    Nate101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    Testopro stack...


    Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.

  2. Banned
    sluggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    499
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Should be fine, go ahead.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    22,991
    Rep Power
    917963

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You'll be fine, although it is odd that you're having a decreased libido.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    •   
       

  4. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate101 View Post
    Is it safe to stack testopro with tribulus and longjack? I have made amazing strength increases while on testopro for the last 3 weeks, but i noticed my libido is a little low.
    Are you using any other supps besides these?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. New Member
    Nate101's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    99

    Reputation

    I'm using creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, antioxidants...
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate101 View Post
    I'm using creatine, bcaa's, fish oil, multi, antioxidants...
    None of those should cause a problem. You can give your plan a shot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    It is possible you may be over training or stressed in some way which can cause a decreased libido. Every log I see libido is fine and from my own experience I noticed a great libido on testopro, never had any challenges on libido myself while on testopro.
    Same here TestoPRO kicks my libido into high gear.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. New Member
    BaDgErFaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    426
    Rep Power
    794

    Reputation

    I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)
  10. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13731

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BaDgErFaN View Post
    I just ordered some TestoPro and was wondering about adding some tribulus. Not for libido purposes, just to make the stack that much better. Has anyone done this with better strength gains than testopro alone? (not to hijack your thread, but its kinda along the same subject)
    If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

    Off the chain libibo= Perform
    More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    If your looking to add to TestoPro, I would recommend Perform or Stoked.

    Off the chain libibo= Perform
    More strength, increased appetite and strength=Stoked
    I agree 100% on this!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Advanced Member
    hugry4more's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    544
    Rep Power
    913

    Reputation

    i'm on perform testopro and stoked right now! up 3lbs in a week strength way up libido is insane!
  13. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,661
    Rep Power
    10109

    Reputation

    Take some zma and trib for libido
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more View Post
    i'm on perform testopro and stoked right now! up 3lbs in a week strength way up libido is insane!
    That is a great stack and the type of results I would expect.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    stoked makes me a bloated mess and flares up my gyno bad. use the testopro with triazole and you will be very happy my friend.
    That is the 1st time I have ever heard anyone say a tran-res product caused a gyno flareup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
  18. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is the 1st time I have ever heard anyone say a tran-res product caused a gyno flareup.
    I highly doubt that Trans-resveratrol causes a gyno flare up!.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
    what else have you been taking either now or previously?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fanzdslpwr View Post
    yea sustain alpha did the same thing. I should of known better. Res in some people like me can cause huge increases in estrogen and prolactin. I had blood work while on Sustain alpha and my prolactin levels were way too high according to my doc. My estrogens were also elevated too high. I did not have blood work while on stoked but after 2 weeks I looked like **** and felt like ****. Basically the same way while on SA. The 1st week on stoked I felt good and it went down from there.
    Tran-res for most has some anti-e properties.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  21. New Member
    fanzdslpwr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    341
    Rep Power
    243

    Reputation

    while on sustain alpha nothing else,while on stoked I was also using testopro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MY Testopro+Natadrol stack LOG!
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:45 PM
  2. Would TestoPro and T-911 stack well together?
    By kurtphyre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 10:58 AM
  3. What else can you stack with Testopro and Stoked?
    By jaydollars in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 09:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in