HGH Pro while on cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

HGH Pro while on cycle?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

HGH Pro while on cycle?

Im about ready to start a 4 week epi/tren cycle and was wondering if I should wait to take HGH Pro until after the cycle ends. What would you recommend? During cycle, during PCT, or after PCT. Thanks.

2. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by justinc View Post
    Im about ready to start a 4 week epi/tren cycle and was wondering if I should wait to take HGH Pro until after the cycle ends. What would you recommend? During cycle, during PCT, or after PCT. Thanks.
    It can be taken during the cycle. I would use it then.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am getting ready to start a 2 month cycle of HGH Pro next week and I wanted to know
    how much time after a meal at night do I have to wait before taking my dose of HGH Pro. I plan on doing 1 jar first and when I finish I have 2 jars of T-Force by Omega and
    then I will add the T-Force in the mix when I start the 2nd jar of HGH-Pro. I want to make sure the HGH- Pro works for me before I start the T-Force. Sometimes I do have
    some complex carbs at night so I want to make sure I get the dose timing right so I can get the full effects of the HGH- Pro so any info will be very helpful. Thank you in addvance.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I am getting ready to start a 2 month cycle of HGH Pro next week and I wanted to know
    how much time after a meal at night do I have to wait before taking my dose of HGH Pro. I plan on doing 1 jar first and when I finish I have 2 jars of T-Force by Omega and
    then I will add the T-Force in the mix when I start the 2nd jar of HGH-Pro. I want to make sure the HGH- Pro works for me before I start the T-Force. Sometimes I do have
    some complex carbs at night so I want to make sure I get the dose timing right so I can get the full effects of the HGH- Pro so any info will be very helpful. Thank you in addvance.
    I would wait a hour or 2 if possible.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

Im on Halo/Tren now and currently take 1 cap powerFULL before bed, 2 caps ZMA, a forslean during the day. I sleep great, no shutdown, and can lift my house.

I am not sure about the doses because its been a while but I would low dose it on cycle and full dose during PCT to hold your gains, its hard with Tren tho cuz it makes you so fuking strong.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Im on Halo/Tren now and currently take 1 cap powerFULL before bed, 2 caps ZMA, a forslean during the day. I sleep great, no shutdown, and can lift my house.

I am not sure about the doses because its been a while but I would low dose it on cycle and full dose during PCT to hold your gains, its hard with Tren tho cuz it makes you so fuking strong.
    Running 19-estra"tren" use it during the cycle due to prolactin control hghpro controls prolactin with the b6 dose.

some people say they got sensitive nipples on tren as if they did their homework before messing with these powerful hormones,progestational activity is there, as it is with many 19-norandro-gens.

this in no way advice for tren as it is banned now and I recommend people follow the laws of this wonderful country.(even if you may not see eye to eye with them)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I would use a little on cycle but its really going to helpout during PCT.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I would use a little on cycle but its really going to helpout during PCT.
    better sleep is helpful all the time.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    better sleep is helpful all the time.
    Very true better sleep will benefit you at anytime.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

halo/tren sounds interesting.

what are the dosages?

I think the HghPro would be a good addition to that cycle or most cycles for that matter.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Hdrol Pre-cycle, Cycle, Post-cycle