TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Wink TESTO PRO & GLYCOBOL IS WHERE ANABOLIC AND TESTOSTERONE MEETS!

What's going on guys?

Here to post a log while while on this amazing run with testo pro and glycobol. So...here....we.......go...

I've been on testo pro for about 2 weeks now and started glycobol 2 days ago. So let's start with testpro..I was skeptical at first bc the ingreidents seemed minimal but after reading a few reviews, I said, "what the heck" and gave it a shot. And I regret of being so skeptical lol. This is one of the most potent and well dosed product I've tried. After the 3rd day, I felt my libio raise up and by the 6th day, it "kicked in" and was overwhelmed of how fast it kicked in. This is my 2nd week on testopro and I've lost a bit of bodyfat and muscle seem a bit fuller and harder. My first dose is @ 6am (empty stomach) then eat 30mins after, no reason, I just have a habit of taking supps on empty lol. 2nd dose is @ 1pm, 1hr after lunch, dosing it like this gives me to dose other supps with space. So everthing was steady..until I ran into GLYCOBOL!...read reviews and order 2 samples of it (still on it lol). I'm on a keto diet..well targeting keto, so I have carbs pre/post workouts but I haven't been carbing up, bc for some strange reason my body response with a bit of water weight and fat. And I seperate carbs from fat, I never consume them together, my diet is on point, ppl just respond different. I might sensitive to insulin. But after just consuming 1 cap of glyco 30mins prior to my post workout carb meal, I felt full at first, like I've over ate..but after 10mins, I felt unboalted lol. Woke up today, looked in the mirror, and seen hard muscles!...I'm not exaggerating. I can tell that my glycogen refills hit the muscles and didn't over spill, which what we call fat storage. Glycobol is too potent and I'm just taking in 1 cap w/ breakfast and 1 cap postworkouts. I feel great on this dosage, thinking about dosing it to 3 caps per day. I highly recommend glycobol, for people who wants to control sugar levels, lean bulks, or cutting phases.It worked immediately for me...then again, I know what I'm doing as far as training, nutrition, and what works for me and so far, testopro and glycobol are my main staples for a healthy and natural way, to achieve my fitness goals. Amazing line up AI, thank you. I will keep this log running for the next 2 months, so stay tuned.

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Thank you for the log I am subbed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Staying tuned!

Good review thus far.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey, good stuff... yah it seems like you're getting better value when it kicks in early. I was pretty surprised myself. I had a bit of agression but it passed and libido!! well it didn't pass it did get more manageable. It was uncomfortably high at first.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thank you for the log I am subbed.
    No prob man, I'm training hard and eating right but most of all having fun with this stack man. I'm ordering the full bottle this wkend
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Staying tuned!

Good review thus far.
    Thanks for the rep pts go hard
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey, good stuff... yah it seems like you're getting better value when it kicks in early. I was pretty surprised myself. I had a bit of agression but it passed and libido!! well it didn't pass it did get more manageable. It was uncomfortably high at first.
    Yea, I never experienced any fast kicks with any other supps. My body must really respond well on AI products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Yea, I never experienced any fast kicks with any other supps. My body must really respond well on AI products
    No Testopro kicks in very early for a herbal... a lot of people get the same effect, maybe the most consistant supp out there.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Interested in both sups you're taking.. subbed!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

very sick to hear this, excited to hear the rest of this review

subbed

....easy!!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up

I'm in as well. All I've heard is good things about testo pro. I'm going to have to break down and try this stuff.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I'm in as well. All I've heard is good things about testo pro. I'm going to have to break down and try this stuff.
    You will not regret it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Really nice review so far. Sub'd
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.
    Answers

subbed, cant wait to get my testopro, and definitely want some glycobol for my cut in 5 weeks.
    Truth
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Answers

that testopro iz da bizness, one of the best products on the market hands down
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

In!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    subbed, cant wait to get my testopro, and definitely want some glycobol for my cut in 5 weeks.
    Glycobol is great on a cut helps you retain some muscle that you may lose during a cut.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    Everybody seems to like it, myself included...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    subbed, cant wait to get my testopro
    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    CORPORATE SENT ME SOME AND THEY WANT ME TO DO A LOG AS WELL, VERY AMPED CAN DEF USE TH EEXTRA BOOST DURING MY CURRENT SHOW PREP!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

So today, I received my 2nd bottle of testo pro, half way through the first bottle and excited to run it for 8 weeks along with glycobol. I ordered testo pro from dps bc I had store credit. Anyways, I looked at the new bottle and notice a "lighter blue" and white pill, so I was like "hmm strange" and checked out the another one I'm running now and is a "royal/dark blue" wiuth white. Is this normal? Or should I send it back? Hope I did get a expired bottle lol...any suggestions on what to do!?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So today, I received my 2nd bottle of testo pro, half way through the first bottle and excited to run it for 8 weeks along with glycobol. I ordered testo pro from dps bc I had store credit. Anyways, I looked at the new bottle and notice a "lighter blue" and white pill, so I was like "hmm strange" and checked out the another one I'm running now and is a "royal/dark blue" wiuth white. Is this normal? Or should I send it back? Hope I did get a expired bottle lol...any suggestions on what to do!?
    I've had both colors as well...don't think it's a issue...
  22. Registered User
    Answers

I've had both colors as well...don't think it's a issue...
    Hey thanks man, I spoke to a representive @ dps..he said the same..but the royal and white looks sexier lol
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Happens alot when we use different place for the caps.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Happens alot when we use different place for the caps.
    Ok cool, as long as it do what it does lol, then I'm good with whatever color the caps come in..it can be rainbow colored for what I care lol
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Ok cool, as long as it do what it does lol, then I'm good with whatever color the caps come in..it can be rainbow colored for what I care lol
    LOL!!!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey thanks man, I spoke to a representive @ dps..he said the same..but the royal and white looks sexier lol
    I agree...
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Alright so today is the start of my 2nd week on glycobol and the start of my 3rd week on testopro (I wish I would've start the stact together) oh what the hell, is working anyways lol. I finally ordered "the 120 cap" bottle glycobol, excited about that and I have a full of testopro still sealed up and I'm not in any hurry to open it lol, I'm just enjoying this stack at the recommended dosage and want it to last the whole 8 week cycle that I invested in. Okay with that out the way, I've upped my does on glyco to 4 caps a day, just playing around with the dosage and timing of it, yesterday I went with the 1-2-1 approach and this morning I popped 2 before breakfast. Everything seems good...except i finally notice a minor side effect of GI today. I feel a little bloated and gas is rumbling around like if I ate a bucket of peanut butter (love it by the way lol). Thinking about, tappering down to 3 caps per day, I had no side effects what's so ever withing dosing it @ 1 in am and 2 post workouts. I'm on a low carb diet anyway, and I only consume complex carbs with breakfast and post workouts. So 3 should still be sufficient. But overall, I'm still loving the fact that I'm losing bodyfat and not accumulating fat and even though I BARELY have any cheat meals, I did carb up pretty good yesterday..good carbs, that I've been missing out on and notice to look a bit leaner today. I'm running a 4 phase cutting cycle of 16 wks, so every 4 weeks i'll touch up my training and cardio sessions and tweak up my diet. I'm also adding more supplements as each phase progresses. However, glycobol and testopro will be my main staple for the first 2-3 phases. And now looking to add a decent fat burner, nothing over the top. I'll up date as this as the week goes by and I'll keep training and eating like a bodybuilder lol.
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Alright so today is the start of my 2nd week on glycobol and the start of my 3rd week on testopro (I wish I would've start the stact together) oh what the hell, is working anyways lol. I finally ordered "the 120 cap" bottle glycobol, excited about that and I have a full of testopro still sealed up and I'm not in any hurry to open it lol, I'm just enjoying this stack at the recommended dosage and want it to last the whole 8 week cycle that I invested in. Okay with that out the way, I've upped my does on glyco to 4 caps a day, just playing around with the dosage and timing of it, yesterday I went with the 1-2-1 approach and this morning I popped 2 before breakfast. Everything seems good...except i finally notice a minor side effect of GI today. I feel a little bloated and gas is rumbling around like if I ate a bucket of peanut butter (love it by the way lol). Thinking about, tappering down to 3 caps per day, I had no side effects what's so ever withing dosing it @ 1 in am and 2 post workouts. I'm on a low carb diet anyway, and I only consume complex carbs with breakfast and post workouts. So 3 should still be sufficient. But overall, I'm still loving the fact that I'm losing bodyfat and not accumulating fat and even though I BARELY have any cheat meals, I did carb up pretty good yesterday..good carbs, that I've been missing out on and notice to look a bit leaner today. I'm running a 4 phase cutting cycle of 16 wks, so every 4 weeks i'll touch up my training and cardio sessions and tweak up my diet. I'm also adding more supplements as each phase progresses. However, glycobol and testopro will be my main staple for the first 2-3 phases. And now looking to add a decent fat burner, nothing over the top. I'll up date as this as the week goes by and I'll keep training and eating like a bodybuilder lol.
    If your on a really low carb diet going back down is a wise thing to do. I am happy it is working out for you.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

A good rule is 1 glycobol for 30 grams of carbs, not to exceed 2 pills 2 time ed..
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

A good rule is 1 glycobol for 30 grams of carbs, not to exceed 2 pills 2 time ed..
    HMM LEARN SUTTIN NEW EVERYDAY LOL!
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Lol thanks DW, I had to learn the hard way...had a "green experience" about 30mins ago. Definitely tapering down lol
  32. Registered User
    Answers

If your on a really low carb diet going back down is a wise thing to do. I am happy it is working out for you.
    Yep, im definitely tapering down man. Total carbs per day is about 80-85g of net carbs..so u think 2 will be sufficient or go with 3?
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yep, im definitely tapering down man. Total carbs per day is about 80-85g of net carbs..so u think 2 will be sufficient or go with 3?
    Start with 2 if everything is good try 3 you can always taper back to 2 if 3 is to much.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Start with 2 if everything is good try 3 you can always taper back to 2 if 3 is to much.
    Will do PB!..thanks
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Lol thanks DW, I had to learn the hard way...had a "green experience" about 30mins ago. Definitely tapering down lol
    Some of my best lessons were via that particular route... the hard way is most traveled...
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Quick question on post workouts, after working out, is it best to take 1 cap and eat fast absorbing, like a banana or take a cap w/ postwrouts meals?
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quick question on post workouts, after working out, is it best to take 1 cap and eat fast absorbing, like a banana or take a cap w/ postwrouts meals?
    Personally what i find works best(i do this when i workout during the morning or midday) is ill hit up 1-2 glycobol depending on the amount of carbs i take in and i have a mxed carb source. It will be part fast actign carbs and past slow digesting. I mix this with protein and im good to go.

Example:

2 caps
    1 banana
    1 yogurt
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2-3 scoops whey

Mixed with milk or water depending on how im feeling that day.

During the workout ill be sipping on simple sugars/electrolytes(Gatorade or Powerade) since i sweat A LOT and RecoverPro.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Personally what i find works best(i do this when i workout during the morning or midday) is ill hit up 1-2 glycobol depending on the amount of carbs i take in and i have a mxed carb source. It will be part fast actign carbs and past slow digesting. I mix this with protein and im good to go.

Example:

2 caps
    1 banana
    1 yogurt
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2-3 scoops whey

During the workout ill be sipping on simple sugars/electrolytes(Gatorade or Powerade) since i sweat A LOT and RecoverPro.
    Yea I sweat bullet also lol. But that's a great preworkout meal!, I'm definitely try that tomorrow for a prework..maybe 90mins prior to training. I just did, 1 cap w/ whey isolate, 1 lg banana, 1 sc xtend, and 8oz orange juice for post wrkouts, then 2 hrs later 1 cap w/ 1/4 cup brown rice and 1/4 cup black beans w/ 8oz chicken breast. Yea, I'm tring that for prewrkouts, thanks go hard.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

Example:

2 caps
    1 banana
    1 yogurt
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    2-3 scoops whey

I AM A FAN OF MIXING FAST AND SLOW DIGESTING CARBS AS WELL SO THIS IS A SOLID ROUTE TO GO AS WELL!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

This is close to how I do it too and wouldn't suggest otherwise unless there is some GI Distress. 25-40g of carbs and I'll usually use one Glycobol. Anything more than that and I use two capsules.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. When Cutting Meets Anabolic Innovation
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 08-19-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. Glycobol vs Anabolic pump...
    By JN230 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:32 AM
  3. Glycobol vs. Anabolic Pump
    By jamjoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 11:21 AM
  4. Glycobol or anabolic pump???
    By Nate101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 10:44 AM
  5. Anabolic Innovations' NEW Glycobol!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:29 AM