HghPro, TestoPro, MFX

  1. Advanced Member
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3531
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

    HghPro, TestoPro, MFX


    This is a bad a$$ cycle right here, I am lovin it. I've been waking with morning wood since I was 15 yoa, it usually goes away after I get up and pee, but for the last few days if somethings not done about it, it remains for quite a while. Intensity both in the weight room and in the bed are through the roof. As soon as I get my package from NP, I'll be adding TST Powercell into the mix. This is my third week and I'm up 5 lbs. I'd say 3 lbs. muscle, 2 lbs. fat.

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    This is a bad a$$ cycle right here, I am lovin it. I've been waking with morning wood since I was 15 yoa, it usually goes away after I get up and pee, but for the last few days if somethings not done about it, it remains for quite a while. Intensity both in the weight room and in the bed are through the roof. As soon as I get my package from NP, I'll be adding TST Powercell into the mix. This is my third week and I'm up 5 lbs. I'd say 3 lbs. muscle, 2 lbs. fat.
    Awesome bro.Thank you for the feedback.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    How has the strength and sleep been?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3531
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    How has the strength and sleep been?
    Strength is on a steady rise man, it's great. After taking Pembroke advise and taking all 4 caps of HghPro at night, sleep just keeps getting better and better. Wicked dreams too!!

    This how it played out, 4 caps TestoPro week 1, added 4 caps MFX week 2, and 4 caps HghPro week 3. Week 4 should be spectacular.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Strength is on a steady rise man, it's great. After taking Pembroke advise and taking all 4 caps of HghPro at night, sleep just keeps getting better and better. Wicked dreams too!!

    This how it played out, 4 caps TestoPro week 1, added 4 caps MFX week 2, and 4 caps HghPro week 3. Week 4 should be spectacular.
    Sounds awesome bro. Keep killing it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yah that's how it is for strength, a steady rise. Exactly my experience with Testopro...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. Advanced Member
    bluehealer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    997
    Rep Power
    3531
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

    Has any one tried 6 or 8 caps a day of HghPro? I'm almost 45 yoa, I'm thinking more!?
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    Has any one tried 6 or 8 caps a day of HghPro? I'm almost 45 yoa, I'm thinking more!?
    Yes people have run it at 6 caps. I am 48 and 4 is plenty for me believe me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13734
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    MFX has always intrigued me. I have yet to run it.

    The MFX, HGHPro and TestoPro stack looks pretty solid. If I was to add anything, I think a mild AI would fit into that stack very very nicely.

    Post back on your results please.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,580
    Rep Power
    6937
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    MFX has always intrigued me. I have yet to run it.

    The MFX, HGHPro and TestoPro stack looks pretty solid. If I was to add anything, I think a mild AI would fit into that stack very very nicely.

    Post back on your results please.
    That would be a very interesting stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AI Testopro/HGHpro with anti E
    By fro169 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. Testopro + Erase + HGHpro = Yay or Nay ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 90
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in