Please welcome Anabolic Innovations new sponsored athlete Mr Aestheticz!!!

• Thread starter A_I_Sports_Nutrition
  • Start date
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

My name is RJ Perkins, I am a champion amateur all natural bodybuilder looking to make a name and leave a mark in the world of all natural bodybuilding. I have been involved, with sports, fitness, and lifting for a long time now (roughly 11 years), and am still getting my feet wet and really involved with the sport of natural bodybuilding. I have been involved now for little over 2 years.

I played football for 14 years and played as far as up to semi-pro football. I began bodybuilding in January of 2008 being I felt I was not progressing with football. I was always constantly in the gym and found myself becoming a regular and needed a new challenge, so after much research, reading, experimenting, and so forth I began my quest into bodybuilding at the beginning of a new year to start fresh and have been doing it ever since.

..Competitions, Placings, and Awards..
2008 OCB North Atlantic States
Men's Bodybuilding 101: 1st Place
Men's Bodybuilding Short Novice: 1st Place
Awards: Best Posing Award Men's Bodybuilding

We here at Anabolic Innovations would like your help in welcoming our newest sponsored athlete Mr Aestheticz. RJ will make a great addition to Team Anabolic. We strive to bring our loyal customer a top notch team that is willing to help everyone with questions on our products or diet and training. We have put together a great team. Please feel ask any of us questions so we can help you meet you fitness goals. I am really looking forward to working with RJ. RJ welcome to Team Anabolic!!!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow quite impressive! Welcome!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
We are very fortunate to have RJ on Team Anabolic!

I am sure he will fit right in with all the great people on the team now.

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
Freakin impressive, I look forward to following your logs Aestheticz.
Someone who looks the part and doesn't just preach it to others !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow Mike is building an Army lol

Welcome aboard RJ, you look great!!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Wow quite impressive! Welcome!
THNAK YOU SIR, UR A FREAK URSELF!

We are very fortunate to have RJ on Team Anabolic!

I am sure he will fit right in with all the great people on the team now.
MIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY, I WILL NOT LET YOU AND AI DOWN!!!

Freakin impressive, I look forward to following your logs Aestheticz.
Someone who looks the part and doesn't just preach it to others !
I PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH BROTHA, THANKS SO MUCH!!

Wow Mike is building an Army lol

Welcome aboard RJ, you look great!!
I TOLD MIKE I HOPE TO BE AS MOTIVATED AND LOOK AS GOOD AT YOUR AGE, THANKS KINDLY FOR THE SUPPORT!!

firedrake

firedrake

Awards
Gee, where have I seen that maniacally grinning face before?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations RJ Perkins. Great conditioning.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
VERY HAPPY, BLESSED, AND GRATEFUL TO BE APART OF A GREAT COMPANY AND GROUP OF NEW ELITE ATHLETES, THIS IS TRULY A DREAM COME TRUE AND COULD HAVE NOT IMAGED THIS EVER HAPPENING TO SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF. I AM JUST AN EVERYDAY GRINDER WHO LOVES THE SPORT AND ALWAYS ACHIEVES TO BE BETTER THAN THE BEST.

THIS COULD HAVE NOT COME AT A BETTER TIME AS I HAVE STARTED THIS WEEK MY 20 WEEK PREP AND JOURNEY TO EARNING MY OFFICIAL IFPA NATURAL PRO CARD!!!

THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME, MY FAMILY, AND GREAT SUPPORT SYSTEM AND SMALL FAN BASE. SO TO ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH DEEPLY FOR THIS CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY I AM DEEPLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING THIS COMPANY AND MOVEMENT GROW.

2010 IS MY YEAR, 2010 IS OUR YEAR, LETS GO AND LETS GET IT!!!!

...EASY!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THNAK YOU SIR, UR A FREAK URSELF!

MIKE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHANCE AND OPPORTUNITY, I WILL NOT LET YOU AND AI DOWN!!!

I PRACTICE WHAT I PREACH BROTHA, THANKS SO MUCH!!

I TOLD MIKE I HOPE TO BE AS MOTIVATED AND LOOK AS GOOD AT YOUR AGE, THANKS KINDLY FOR THE SUPPORT!!

Thanks for the compliment to be looked at as any kind of role model inspires me. That's what life's about, leave your mark...

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliment to be looked at as any kind of role model inspires me. That's what life's about, leave your mark...
AND THAT IS MY GOAL TO SERVE A PURPOSE AND LEAVE A MARK!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another soldier in the AI army. You are in prime condition my man. Good luck with competitions and I look forward to following your progress here.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Another soldier in the AI army. You are in prime condition my man. Good luck with competitions and I look forward to following your progress here.
THANKS YOU SIR VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ON MY BEHALF, BIG THINGS GOING DOWN!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Crowler and his band of FREAKZ! LMFAO

Aesthesticz you ever hit the Hartford, CT area?

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
Crowler and his band of FREAKZ! LMFAO

Aesthesticz you ever hit the Hartford, CT area?
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BRIDGEPORT, CT (24 YEARS) AND WENT TO SCHOOL IN SPRINGFIELD, MA, I MOVED DOWN HERE TO RALEIGH, NC IN 2008 SO BEEN DOWN HERE COMING UP ON 2 YEARS, HAVENT BEEN BACK HOME SINCE LAST YEAR

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN BRIDGEPORT, CT (24 YEARS) AND WENT TO SCHOOL IN SPRINGFIELD, MA, I MOVED DOWN HERE TO RALEIGH, NC IN 2008 SO BEEN DOWN HERE COMING UP ON 2 YEARS, HAVENT BEEN BACK HOME SINCE LAST YEAR
No kidden. I actually live in Springfield. You ever make it back here, shoot me a line and we'll tear the local gym up!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No kidden. I actually live in Springfield. You ever make it back here, shoot me a line and we'll tear the local gym up!
Shoot and Springfield should not be used together LOL.:AR15firing:

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Shoot and Springfield should not be used together LOL.:AR15firing:
ROFL, it's kinda scary the stuff thats been going on around here lately. Fortunately, I'm right on the Springfield line in one of safest sections. Regardless, I'll be protecting my family by any means necessary.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ROFL, it's kinda scary the stuff thats been going on around here lately. Fortunately, I'm right on the Springfield line in one of safest sections. Regardless, I'll be protecting my family by any means necessary.
Read last night that the state police will be sending in a special unit for the summer to watch the hot spots.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Read last night that the state police will be sending in a special unit for the summer to watch the hot spots.
Seemingly, an annual occurance now.

:FUfinger: <---dont do this! You might get hurt!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like this guy! AI really knows how to pick some winners!

Thank you for the compliment but i think its plain to see you have me out classed sir. I look forward to building AI to new heights with you and the rest of the team!

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
I like this guy! AI really knows how to pick some winners!

Thank you for the compliment but i think its plain to see you have me out classed sir. I look forward to building AI to new heights with you and the rest of the team!
CHILL HOMIE YOU ARE A POWER ATHLETE, AND WE ARE ON COMPLETE DIFF STYLES AND LEVELS, WHAT I WOULDNT GIVE TO HAVE THE BRUTE POWER, STRENGH, AND EXPLOSIVENESS YOU POSSES, TRUST THERE ARE TIMES IM LIKE I WANNA MOVING NOTHING BUT HEAVY WEIGHT BUT KNOW I CANT DUE TO IM INTO BB'ING NOT BODY BEATING LOL!

DEF GOING TO LOVE THE RIDE AND WHERE WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OUR SPORTS AND OUR COMPANY!

IMO all the athletes are off the hook. All of you guys are great at what you do. I do not think we could have assembled a better team.
JUST REMEMBER YOU SAID THAT LOL! :djparty:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats bro, you look great for being natural!