GLYCOBOL QUESTION

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

GLYCOBOL QUESTION

Hey there AI, I love the Glycobol product. It's day 3 for me and I am really starting to like what you guys are doing.

Quick question though. Ever since I started Glycobol 3 days ago (2 caps, 2x a day), I can't stop pissing out my butt.

I'm on the toilet at least 5-6x a day... crapping out water.

... Normal? How long do I have to live?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

this is normal for some. its due to the berberine content.

my suggestion is tapering up the dose 1 cap every 2 days.

start with 1 cap 2x a day for 2 days, then 1 cap 3x a day for 2 days, then 1 cap 4x a day for 2 days,

depending on how your body reacts you can then do up to 2 caps 2x a day.

if that doesnt work, i found that taking it WITH meals LOW in carbs, i didnt get those issues, my body became used to it, then when i added in my carbs i had zero issues what so ever.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Ok thank you.

Im using it as a bulk though, and Ive read that it is crucial to take it with the 50-100g carb meal. Otherwise you wont get the effect.

Am I wrong?
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

well you wont get the super compensation effect with no carbs, however you can still achieve tolerance from it after a little while.

if your bulking take 1 cap with 35-60 carbs, untill you get used to it,

that should help
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Also, tinker with the timing between dose and eating.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

very tru, sometimes if im not warmin up to it as quickly as id like to id take it WITH my meal.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I had the same issue prior.

This is what I learned from toying with it.

-Starting off use 1 cap only

-Take it 15 minutes and under, I am able to avoid the "pissing out of my ass."

-If I eat pure carbs with no proteins, or fats. I will ending up shooting water

Good luck on your journey.
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Good suggestions in here.... couldnt have said it better myself
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I always suggest 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days. Glycobol is potent stuff.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Has any one tried using it before dosing hghpro or your favorite hgh supplement?

I read some thing some where where it says doing this causes the hgh releaser to be more effective.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Has any one tried using it before dosing hghpro or your favorite hgh supplement?

I read some thing some where where it says doing this causes the hgh releaser to be more effective.
    That is very interesting. I am sure someone will end up trying it and it will be interesting to hear their thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

The main caveat of that would be that you generally want to wait ~1 hr before eating carbs on GH booster. I suppose if the dosing was like this:
    ~1 hr pre-meal: GH booster
    ~45 mins later: 1-2 caps Glycobol
    Eat

It could, in theory, help to lessen the amount of insulin released, but you can't forget the anabolic activity of insulin.

IMO, a great option would be to take it ~30 mins before training (along with a stim, of course).
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The main caveat of that would be that you generally want to wait ~1 hr before eating carbs on GH booster. I suppose if the dosing was like this:
    ~1 hr pre-meal: GH booster
    ~45 mins later: 1-2 caps Glycobol
    Eat

It could, in theory, help to lessen the amount of insulin released, but you can't forget the anabolic activity of insulin.

IMO, a great option would be to take it ~30 mins before training (along with a stim, of course).
    It was something else I read on a bodybuilding.com thread. I think DR.D said something like on an empty stomach(1-2 hours of no food before bed) take Glycobol, wait a while and proceed to take HGHpro.

Something about making the insulin or blood sugar or something go low.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

could be tru during fasted cardio as well as BCAAs and pre bed
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

^^^Nice. Beat me to it

Hey Fatal Funnel, just throwing this out there. You might want to stop taking the Glycobol for about three days before trying the tapering. I don't have any issues with Glycobol as long as the fat content of my meal isn't too high. After using it regularly for a while I seem to be able to dose it pretty much in any manner that I want...it might just take a little time.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    ^^^Nice. Beat me to it

Hey Fatal Funnel, just throwing this out there. You might want to stop taking the Glycobol for about three days before trying the tapering. I don't have any issues with Glycobol as long as the fat content of my meal isn't too high. After using it regularly for a while I seem to be able to dose it pretty much in any manner that I want...it might just take a little time.
    i believe on refeeds i was up to 12 gbol and 6 AP on refeeds with no issues.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Damn

Disclaimer: We at Anabolic Innovations do not recommend 12 Glycobols in a day.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn

Disclaimer: We at Anabolic Innovations do not recommend 12 Glycobols in a day.
    LOL only crazyfool will do what others will not haha
  19. Registered User
    Answers

gbol 4 ap 2 for 3 meals each?

Never tried Gycobol at 3 caps +, not even sure if I want to experiment above 2. Pretty potent stuff I must say.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

LOL only crazyfool will do what others will not haha
    You are braver than I am bro.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    gbol 4 ap 2 for 3 meals each?

Never tried Gycobol at 3 caps +, not even sure if I want to experiment above 2. Pretty potent stuff I must say.
    i did 2gbol and 1 AP per meal, 6 meals.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Glycobol at night

I loved taking glycobol at night with an empty stomach. I had a lot of success with doing it but unfortunately I only did it for about a week towards the end of the bottle. After my Hghpro I'm probably going to get another bottle and do that again. Everyone is different but I never had any stomach issues and slept really well. I recommend giving it a try.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Answers

i'm currently taking the glycobol and shooting water sometimes....but it's not really a big deal....and it's no where close to the old superpump lol....i do notice after the gym and my protein that i'm in the bathroom and i don't even dose pre workout....wish i had another bottle to play with the dosing, pre workout and pre bed but i'm enjoying taking it with food....the only reason i don't know about taking it with hgh products is i thought insulin actually limits the effectiveness of hgh products and thats why they say no carbs before you take them and even no whey because it could lead to an increase in insulin?
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I loved taking glycobol at night with an empty stomach. I had a lot of success with doing it but unfortunately I only did it for about a week towards the end of the bottle. After my Hghpro I'm probably going to get another bottle and do that again. Everyone is different but I never had any stomach issues and slept really well. I recommend giving it a try.
    That is a new one on me. I am happy it worked well for you. I still recommend that people take this 15-30 minutes before a meal that contains at least 50g of carbs(complex would be best)
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

I was thinking about adding Slin-Shot to Glycobol...any problems with this? I'd go with AP but AP is just too pricey
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I was thinking about adding Slin-Shot to Glycobol...any problems with this? I'd go with AP but AP is just too pricey
    Possible redundancy. What's the label?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Possible redundancy. What's the label?
    Sorry it's not Slin-Shot, it's Slin-Sane...been looking at too many supplements today.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...e-60-caps.html
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry it's not Slin-Shot, it's Slin-Sane...been looking at too many supplements today.

http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...e-60-caps.html
    That would probably be overkill and may cause you to crash.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

That would probably be overkill and may cause you to crash.
    So is AP the only way to go if you're stacking another GDA with Gbol?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is a new one on me. I am happy it worked well for you. I still recommend that people take this 15-30 minutes before a meal that contains at least 50g of carbs(complex would be best)
    Dr.D was talking about using Glycobol in this manner with some BCAAs in order to enhance HGH output.

So is AP the only way to go if you're stacking another GDA with Gbol?
    I want to say that some of the previous reps were using Glycobol with P-Slin. I'll be honest with you though. I've never really looked into P-Slin and I'm not sure how it works. Maybe somebody else can chime in about the efficacy of combining these two.
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I want to say that some of the previous reps were using Glycobol with P-Slin. I'll be honest with you though. I've never really looked into P-Slin and I'm not sure how it works. Maybe somebody else can chime in about the efficacy of combining these two.
    Sure why not!

Well first off before anything just to gain a better scope of your goals i think I would like to ask the following questions DarkHalf:

You seem very keen on stacking partitioners...why?
    1) Have you used these paritioners in the past with little result?
    2) Are you trying to gain as much mass as possible b/c ur a so called "hard gainer"?
    3) Do you feel the more ingredients/more in a stack the better?
    4) What are you looking to accomplish by stacking these partitioners? Losing fat? Gaining muscle? getting strong? Overall health?

This will give me a better idea on how to approach ur question.

As far as personal experience goes with partitioners, i have using Anabolic Pump, P-slin, and Glycobol. All are very effective at what they do. I am now currently usuing Glycobol.

As far as ingredients go: Anabolic Pump and P-slin focus on shuttling carbs and nutrients to the muscle. This is what creates that pump effect while on Anabolic Pump that some users experience. These are highly specialized formula's with the purpose of loading the muscles with carbs.

Slin-sane looks to be somewhat similar to anabolic pump with the addition of Norvalline. I have never used this product so i dont know how this ingredient adds to the supplement. If you want to know how the two products supposedly differ i suggest going to the USP labs section for the reps there are much more knowledgable then myself and can aid you in making a differentiation.

As far as Glycobol goes...you are looking at beast that works via several mechanism to produce an array of effects: A) partitioning of nutrients B) Increasing the bodies anabolic environment via increase in protein synthesis
    C) Lowers excess glucose left over after partitioning D) lowers lipid lowers to prevent fat accumulation

As far as stacking is concerned, i have stacked partitioners ONLY during massive refeeds. I do not stack them on a normal basis nor do i think one would need to. But since everyone is different so if you have not already done so, try each one separately. Make a baseline observation for each. If you find one is particularly effective u can stick with it without stacking and save some cash. If not at which point u can then begin to tinker with doses.

I would not recommend stacking on a normal daily basis b/c this is expensive and to a certain degree redundant. But for massive refeeds i may stack something like:

Meal 1: 1 AP, 1 Glycobol
    Meal 2: 2 Glycobol
    Meall 3: 1Pslin 1 glycobol
    Meal 4: 2 glycobol
    Mind you these meals may habe up to 200grams of carbs each so i will add an extra pill of one or the other is im looking to down an entire pizza.

Does this help you any?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sure why not!

Well first off before anything just to gain a better scope of your goals i think I would like to ask the following questions DarkHalf:

Will be using them in PCT to help keep me looking full and perhaps get leaner while dieting down. The cycle i'm about to run is a cut and will cut the length of the cycle and through pct. I am also an endomorph that gets fat from eating too many carbs.

Never used them before, however I used Gbol last weekend. I eat whatever on the weekends to break from my strict diet during the week. Monday morning I woke up at baseline which usually doesn't happen after a weekend of eating $hit

2) Are you trying to gain as much mass as possible b/c ur a so called "hard gainer"?

See above

Yep. But more so if those ingredients work together in different ways to create a synergy that one product alone could not create by itself.

4) What are you looking to accomplish by stacking these partitioners? Losing fat? Gaining muscle? getting strong? Overall health?

Losing fat whilst eating more carbs to keep a full look while dieting. I am a low carb dieter during the week. 25g C from oats, 35g C from PWO supplement, and the rest occur naturally in my diet from veggies and natty PB

As far as personal experience goes with partitioners, i have using Anabolic Pump, P-slin, and Glycobol. All are very effective at what they do. I am now currently usuing Glycobol.

As far as ingredients go: Anabolic Pump and P-slin focus on shuttling carbs and nutrients to the muscle. This is what creates that pump effect while on Anabolic Pump that some users experience. These are highly specialized formula's with the purpose of loading the muscles with carbs.

Slin-sane looks to be somewhat similar to anabolic pump with the addition of Norvalline. I have never used this product so i dont know how this ingredient adds to the supplement. If you want to know how the two products supposedly differ i suggest going to the USP labs section for the reps there are much more knowledgable then myself and can aid you in making a differentiation.

As far as Glycobol goes...you are looking at beast that works via several mechanism to produce an array of effects: A) partitioning of nutrients B) Increasing the bodies anabolic environment via increase in protein synthesis
    C) Lowers excess glucose left over after partitioning D) lowers lipid lowers to prevent fat accumulation

As far as stacking is concerned, i have stacked partitioners ONLY during massive refeeds. I do not stack them on a normal basis nor do i think one would need to. But since everyone is different so if you have not already done so, try each one separately. Make a baseline observation for each. If you find one is particularly effective u can stick with it without stacking and save some cash. If not at which point u can then begin to tinker with doses.

I would not recommend stacking on a normal daily basis b/c this is expensive and to a certain degree redundant. But for massive refeeds i may stack something like:

I plan on using them mainly on sat/sun......and maybe mid-week like wed. I did buy some AP so i'll try that solo this weekend just to see how it works. They days I used it i'll spread my AP and Gbol throughout the day, using 4 of each. 1AP, 1Gbol with my heavier carb meals.

Mind you these meals may habe up to 200grams of carbs each so i will add an extra pill of one or the other is im looking to down an entire pizza.

Does this help you any?
    Thanks!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet good info in here, love AI supps
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Sure why not!

Does this help you any?
    Very nice info.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah based on ur answers i think you will be fine with running a bottle of Gbol for now. I would really recommend Gbol to keep ur body ad anabolic as possible during PCT. Since your on a cut and since this is the first time using partitioners. Stick to Gbol for now. Note and document ur progress while ur on it and then u can see if you wanna continue using it or switch. The important thing here is to document progress on whatever partitioner you use because this allows you to design a line of stacks that work well for ur individual chemistry.

I personally LOVED gbol during my last cut. I am now enjoying it during a recomp. Its a very potent and effective supplement. Something i will repeat very often.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Is Glycobol an effective supplement when trying to bulk?
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Is Glycobol an effective supplement when trying to bulk?
    absolutley

prevents adipocyte differntiation from pre adipocytes to mature adipocytes as well as decreasing fat cell size. so if you eat your bulking calories less will be stored as fat.
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

absolutley

prevents adipocyte differntiation from pre adipocytes to mature adipocytes as well as decreasing fat cell size. so if you eat your bulking calories less will be stored as fat.
    X2 good explanation
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Would I have been negged for simply replying, "Yes." ?

40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Would I have been negged for simply replying, "Yes." ?

hmmm lol

a simple answer like yes would have worked as well hahah
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To the makers of Glycobol (AI) question hereee
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Glycobol Question
    By schwellington in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 07:44 PM