GLYCOBOL QUESTION

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Hey there AI, I love the Glycobol product. It's day 3 for me and I am really starting to like what you guys are doing.

Quick question though. Ever since I started Glycobol 3 days ago (2 caps, 2x a day), I can't stop pissing out my butt.

I'm on the toilet at least 5-6x a day... crapping out water.

... Normal? How long do I have to live?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is normal for some. its due to the berberine content.

my suggestion is tapering up the dose 1 cap every 2 days.

start with 1 cap 2x a day for 2 days, then 1 cap 3x a day for 2 days, then 1 cap 4x a day for 2 days,

depending on how your body reacts you can then do up to 2 caps 2x a day.

if that doesnt work, i found that taking it WITH meals LOW in carbs, i didnt get those issues, my body became used to it, then when i added in my carbs i had zero issues what so ever.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Ok thank you.

Im using it as a bulk though, and Ive read that it is crucial to take it with the 50-100g carb meal. Otherwise you wont get the effect.

Am I wrong?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well you wont get the super compensation effect with no carbs, however you can still achieve tolerance from it after a little while.

if your bulking take 1 cap with 35-60 carbs, untill you get used to it,

that should help

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, tinker with the timing between dose and eating.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
very tru, sometimes if im not warmin up to it as quickly as id like to id take it WITH my meal.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I had the same issue prior.

This is what I learned from toying with it.

-Starting off use 1 cap only

-Take it 15 minutes and under, I am able to avoid the "pissing out of my ass."

-If I eat pure carbs with no proteins, or fats. I will ending up shooting water

Good luck on your journey.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good suggestions in here.... couldnt have said it better myself

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has any one tried using it before dosing hghpro or your favorite hgh supplement?

I read some thing some where where it says doing this causes the hgh releaser to be more effective.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has any one tried using it before dosing hghpro or your favorite hgh supplement?

I read some thing some where where it says doing this causes the hgh releaser to be more effective.
That is very interesting. I am sure someone will end up trying it and it will be interesting to hear their thoughts.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main caveat of that would be that you generally want to wait ~1 hr before eating carbs on GH booster. I suppose if the dosing was like this:
~1 hr pre-meal: GH booster
~45 mins later: 1-2 caps Glycobol
Eat

It could, in theory, help to lessen the amount of insulin released, but you can't forget the anabolic activity of insulin.

IMO, a great option would be to take it ~30 mins before training (along with a stim, of course).

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The main caveat of that would be that you generally want to wait ~1 hr before eating carbs on GH booster. I suppose if the dosing was like this:
~1 hr pre-meal: GH booster
~45 mins later: 1-2 caps Glycobol
Eat

It could, in theory, help to lessen the amount of insulin released, but you can't forget the anabolic activity of insulin.

IMO, a great option would be to take it ~30 mins before training (along with a stim, of course).
It was something else I read on a bodybuilding.com thread. I think DR.D said something like on an empty stomach(1-2 hours of no food before bed) take Glycobol, wait a while and proceed to take HGHpro.

Something about making the insulin or blood sugar or something go low.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

could be tru during fasted cardio as well as BCAAs and pre bed :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Nice. Beat me to it ;)

Hey Fatal Funnel, just throwing this out there. You might want to stop taking the Glycobol for about three days before trying the tapering. I don't have any issues with Glycobol as long as the fat content of my meal isn't too high. After using it regularly for a while I seem to be able to dose it pretty much in any manner that I want...it might just take a little time.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^Nice. Beat me to it ;)

Hey Fatal Funnel, just throwing this out there. You might want to stop taking the Glycobol for about three days before trying the tapering. I don't have any issues with Glycobol as long as the fat content of my meal isn't too high. After using it regularly for a while I seem to be able to dose it pretty much in any manner that I want...it might just take a little time.
i believe on refeeds i was up to 12 gbol and 6 AP on refeeds with no issues.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
i believe on refeeds i was up to 12 gbol and 6 AP on refeeds with no issues.
gbol 4 ap 2 for 3 meals each?

Never tried Gycobol at 3 caps +, not even sure if I want to experiment above 2. Pretty potent stuff I must say.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gbol 4 ap 2 for 3 meals each?

Never tried Gycobol at 3 caps +, not even sure if I want to experiment above 2. Pretty potent stuff I must say.
i did 2gbol and 1 AP per meal, 6 meals.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
Glycobol at night

I loved taking glycobol at night with an empty stomach. I had a lot of success with doing it but unfortunately I only did it for about a week towards the end of the bottle. After my Hghpro I'm probably going to get another bottle and do that again. Everyone is different but I never had any stomach issues and slept really well. I recommend giving it a try.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm currently taking the glycobol and shooting water sometimes....but it's not really a big deal....and it's no where close to the old superpump lol....i do notice after the gym and my protein that i'm in the bathroom and i don't even dose pre workout....wish i had another bottle to play with the dosing, pre workout and pre bed but i'm enjoying taking it with food....the only reason i don't know about taking it with hgh products is i thought insulin actually limits the effectiveness of hgh products and thats why they say no carbs before you take them and even no whey because it could lead to an increase in insulin?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved taking glycobol at night with an empty stomach. I had a lot of success with doing it but unfortunately I only did it for about a week towards the end of the bottle. After my Hghpro I'm probably going to get another bottle and do that again. Everyone is different but I never had any stomach issues and slept really well. I recommend giving it a try.
That is a new one on me. I am happy it worked well for you. I still recommend that people take this 15-30 minutes before a meal that contains at least 50g of carbs(complex would be best)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about adding Slin-Shot to Glycobol...any problems with this? I'd go with AP but AP is just too pricey

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a new one on me. I am happy it worked well for you. I still recommend that people take this 15-30 minutes before a meal that contains at least 50g of carbs(complex would be best)
Dr.D was talking about using Glycobol in this manner with some BCAAs in order to enhance HGH output.

So is AP the only way to go if you're stacking another GDA with Gbol?
I want to say that some of the previous reps were using Glycobol with P-Slin. I'll be honest with you though. I've never really looked into P-Slin and I'm not sure how it works. Maybe somebody else can chime in about the efficacy of combining these two.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to say that some of the previous reps were using Glycobol with P-Slin. I'll be honest with you though. I've never really looked into P-Slin and I'm not sure how it works. Maybe somebody else can chime in about the efficacy of combining these two.
Sure why not!

Well first off before anything just to gain a better scope of your goals i think I would like to ask the following questions DarkHalf:

You seem very keen on stacking partitioners...why?
1) Have you used these paritioners in the past with little result?
2) Are you trying to gain as much mass as possible b/c ur a so called "hard gainer"?
3) Do you feel the more ingredients/more in a stack the better?
4) What are you looking to accomplish by stacking these partitioners? Losing fat? Gaining muscle? getting strong? Overall health?

This will give me a better idea on how to approach ur question.

As far as personal experience goes with partitioners, i have using Anabolic Pump, P-slin, and Glycobol. All are very effective at what they do. I am now currently usuing Glycobol.

As far as ingredients go: Anabolic Pump and P-slin focus on shuttling carbs and nutrients to the muscle. This is what creates that pump effect while on Anabolic Pump that some users experience. These are highly specialized formula's with the purpose of loading the muscles with carbs.

Slin-sane looks to be somewhat similar to anabolic pump with the addition of Norvalline. I have never used this product so i dont know how this ingredient adds to the supplement. If you want to know how the two products supposedly differ i suggest going to the USP labs section for the reps there are much more knowledgable then myself and can aid you in making a differentiation.

As far as Glycobol goes...you are looking at beast that works via several mechanism to produce an array of effects: A) partitioning of nutrients B) Increasing the bodies anabolic environment via increase in protein synthesis
C) Lowers excess glucose left over after partitioning D) lowers lipid lowers to prevent fat accumulation

As far as stacking is concerned, i have stacked partitioners ONLY during massive refeeds. I do not stack them on a normal basis nor do i think one would need to. But since everyone is different so if you have not already done so, try each one separately. Make a baseline observation for each. If you find one is particularly effective u can stick with it without stacking and save some cash. If not at which point u can then begin to tinker with doses.

I would not recommend stacking on a normal daily basis b/c this is expensive and to a certain degree redundant. But for massive refeeds i may stack something like:

Meal 1: 1 AP, 1 Glycobol
Meal 2: 2 Glycobol
Meall 3: 1Pslin 1 glycobol
Meal 4: 2 glycobol
Mind you these meals may habe up to 200grams of carbs each so i will add an extra pill of one or the other is im looking to down an entire pizza.

Does this help you any?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sure why not!

Well first off before anything just to gain a better scope of your goals i think I would like to ask the following questions DarkHalf:

Will be using them in PCT to help keep me looking full and perhaps get leaner while dieting down. The cycle i'm about to run is a cut and will cut the length of the cycle and through pct. I am also an endomorph that gets fat from eating too many carbs.

Never used them before, however I used Gbol last weekend. I eat whatever on the weekends to break from my strict diet during the week. Monday morning I woke up at baseline which usually doesn't happen after a weekend of eating $hit

2) Are you trying to gain as much mass as possible b/c ur a so called "hard gainer"?

See above

Yep. But more so if those ingredients work together in different ways to create a synergy that one product alone could not create by itself.

4) What are you looking to accomplish by stacking these partitioners? Losing fat? Gaining muscle? getting strong? Overall health?

Losing fat whilst eating more carbs to keep a full look while dieting. I am a low carb dieter during the week. 25g C from oats, 35g C from PWO supplement, and the rest occur naturally in my diet from veggies and natty PB

As far as personal experience goes with partitioners, i have using Anabolic Pump, P-slin, and Glycobol. All are very effective at what they do. I am now currently usuing Glycobol.

As far as ingredients go: Anabolic Pump and P-slin focus on shuttling carbs and nutrients to the muscle. This is what creates that pump effect while on Anabolic Pump that some users experience. These are highly specialized formula's with the purpose of loading the muscles with carbs.

Slin-sane looks to be somewhat similar to anabolic pump with the addition of Norvalline. I have never used this product so i dont know how this ingredient adds to the supplement. If you want to know how the two products supposedly differ i suggest going to the USP labs section for the reps there are much more knowledgable then myself and can aid you in making a differentiation.

As far as Glycobol goes...you are looking at beast that works via several mechanism to produce an array of effects: A) partitioning of nutrients B) Increasing the bodies anabolic environment via increase in protein synthesis
C) Lowers excess glucose left over after partitioning D) lowers lipid lowers to prevent fat accumulation

As far as stacking is concerned, i have stacked partitioners ONLY during massive refeeds. I do not stack them on a normal basis nor do i think one would need to. But since everyone is different so if you have not already done so, try each one separately. Make a baseline observation for each. If you find one is particularly effective u can stick with it without stacking and save some cash. If not at which point u can then begin to tinker with doses.

I would not recommend stacking on a normal daily basis b/c this is expensive and to a certain degree redundant. But for massive refeeds i may stack something like:

I plan on using them mainly on sat/sun......and maybe mid-week like wed. I did buy some AP so i'll try that solo this weekend just to see how it works. They days I used it i'll spread my AP and Gbol throughout the day, using 4 of each. 1AP, 1Gbol with my heavier carb meals.

Mind you these meals may habe up to 200grams of carbs each so i will add an extra pill of one or the other is im looking to down an entire pizza.

Does this help you any?
Thanks!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet good info in here, love AI supps

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure why not!

Does this help you any?
Very nice info.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah based on ur answers i think you will be fine with running a bottle of Gbol for now. I would really recommend Gbol to keep ur body ad anabolic as possible during PCT. Since your on a cut and since this is the first time using partitioners. Stick to Gbol for now. Note and document ur progress while ur on it and then u can see if you wanna continue using it or switch. The important thing here is to document progress on whatever partitioner you use because this allows you to design a line of stacks that work well for ur individual chemistry.

I personally LOVED gbol during my last cut. I am now enjoying it during a recomp. Its a very potent and effective supplement. Something i will repeat very often.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Is Glycobol an effective supplement when trying to bulk?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is Glycobol an effective supplement when trying to bulk?
absolutley

prevents adipocyte differntiation from pre adipocytes to mature adipocytes as well as decreasing fat cell size. so if you eat your bulking calories less will be stored as fat.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
absolutley

prevents adipocyte differntiation from pre adipocytes to mature adipocytes as well as decreasing fat cell size. so if you eat your bulking calories less will be stored as fat.
X2 good explanation

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would I have been negged for simply replying, "Yes." ?

:p

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take that question a step further and add that Glycobol can not only be used while bulking, but it will actually add efficacy to an anabolic cycle:

Dr.D, if we had to choose a moment to take Glycobol, when would be the ideal moment to take it to maximize its effects: Before a cycle, On cycle, or on PCT?
In early studies with testosterone propionate administration, a researcher named Hershberger found that glycogen content spiked within 24-72hrs, and then dropped at exactly the same time as the androgen-dependent muscle growth began (marked by an inverse rise in protein content of the muscle.) It was later confirmed in experiments with diabetic animals that many androgens could do this, like Methandriol, Winstrol, and even DHEA! Some could not, like Halotestin and methyltest. Anyway, it was realized that androgen related muscle growth was precluded in the absence of insulin, and that androgen growth was always preceded by an increase in stores of muscle glycogen. Hershberger discovered that the effect of testosterone on the muscle is mediated by a primary effect on the energy-producing process, and that protein synthesis was greatly accelerated when additional energy in the form of glycogen becomes available. That's why all the really big guys use insulin, it makes androgen work better. ;)

I like to take Glycobol strategically, with big meals to prevent fat storage, and immediately after a workout to carb load. So I will take anywhere from 2-6caps/day, and some days I may not take any. To keep it simple and get a feel for how it works, I'd recommend just using it as directed on the label, then you can tailor your applications from there. On cycle it can dramatically boost gains, off cycle it can keep you hard and full to bridge in between. Or you can use it strategically like I do. I can take a full dose after a workout at night, and wake up the next morning and tell already. The hardness and recovery is impressive. The hardness you get in your muscle is very close to that feeling you get when taking a SERM, that's the best comparison I can think of to describe how it feels. I like that feeling. :)

Cbrsi

Awards
Rookie here .. Is it safe to take 2 pills with brakefest then take noxplode b4 workout take amp protien after workout and 2 pills of this at night with dinner ?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rookie here .. Is it safe to take 2 pills with brakefest then take noxplode b4 workout take amp protien after workout and 2 pills of this at night with dinner ?
This should be fine but you may have to tinker with the dosage or timing of Glycobol to see what works best for you.