HGHpro?.... - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHpro?....

  1. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    HGHpro?....


    HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.

  2. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235091

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.
    There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.
    Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    TheDeadlifter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Age
    36
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    10075

    Reputation

    There are a few of us logging it now. A link to my log is in my sig. Look for others', too...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  5. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    123307

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.
    I have not tried HGHup, but i have tried IGF-2, Powerfull, and 1-carboxy bulk.

    My personal opinion based on how I responded...IGF-2 doesnt hold a candle to HGH Pro. Now IGF-2 is a very well respected supplement and works amazingly for many athletes. But after 10 days on HGH Pro...it is quickly becoming my fave GH releaser/pre-bed supplement. I am currently logging it now.

    I strongly recommend trying it out.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,334
    Rep Power
    123307

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm

    Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  7. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.
    That's what's up dude, nice break down...yea, I just got testo, about to order stoked, and hghpro...AI has a strong line up!..will follow your log...this is perfect, since I'm coming out off PCT (which went well)...so this is a perfect natural "bridge" cycle..I'm runiing an 8 weeker!
  8. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    There are a few of us logging it now. A link to my log is in my sig. Look for others', too...
    Following!! Lol...got testo, and placing an orfer for hghpro and stoked..excited
  9. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,450
    Rep Power
    684946

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Following!! Lol...got testo, and placing an orfer for hghpro and stoked..excited
    As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

    Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

    Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up!
    Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so
    What product is back ordered? If it is HGHpro it will arrive towards the middle or end of next week.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member
    dre alvarez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    What product is back ordered? If it is HGHpro it will arrive towards the middle or end of next week.
    Yep, is hghpro..I spoke to a representative, he said thursday
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Yep, is hghpro..I spoke to a representative, he said thursday
    Sounds correct as this was a introductory sale that stated the ETA was between the 12th-14th.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lue's going PRO with HGHpro!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM
  3. hghpro
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 11:55 AM
  4. HGHPro and EC Stack
    By dvp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in