HGHpro?.... - AnabolicMinds.com

HGHpro?....

1. New Member

HGHpro?....

HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    HGHpro seems interesting...anybody has some inside scoop on it? AI is a top notch company that produces, so I expect to be the real deal like Testopro and Stoked!...wonder if it stands up to AN IGF-2 and HGHup...letts see.
    There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    There are more then a couple people logging it on here that are loving it.
    Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

There are a few of us logging it now. A link to my log is in my sig. Look for others', too...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have not tried HGHup, but i have tried IGF-2, Powerfull, and 1-carboxy bulk.

My personal opinion based on how I responded...IGF-2 doesnt hold a candle to HGH Pro. Now IGF-2 is a very well respected supplement and works amazingly for many athletes. But after 10 days on HGH Pro...it is quickly becoming my fave GH releaser/pre-bed supplement. I am currently logging it now.

I strongly recommend trying it out.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice!..pre sale is for 29.99 on nutra...I'm considering this but was thinking about hgh-up or igf-2 since is proven to be effective...but then again..it is AI! Lol..got to trust it. I have testopro (fresh bottle) it might be a nice stack w/ hghpro...hmmm

Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Adding HGH Pro to the Swole Stack would be probably one of the most ridiculous stacks out there. If anything running testopro/Stoked/HGH Pro would be insanity in of its own and adding glycobol would be the finishing touches. Its truly an all out anabolic stack.
    That's what's up dude, nice break down...yea, I just got testo, about to order stoked, and hghpro...AI has a strong line up!..will follow your log...this is perfect, since I'm coming out off PCT (which went well)...so this is a perfect natural "bridge" cycle..I'm runiing an 8 weeker!
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    There are a few of us logging it now. A link to my log is in my sig. Look for others', too...
    Following!! Lol...got testo, and placing an orfer for hghpro and stoked..excited
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Following!! Lol...got testo, and placing an orfer for hghpro and stoked..excited
    As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    As well you should be 2 tried and true products and did you see the ingredients on HGHPro... now that's exciting!!

Are you going to log it? Make sure you link us up!
    Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Ingredients looks amazing...my shipment is on back order..which sucks but I'll wait for it. I'm on a cut but looking to add some clean LBM..and ill post a log, look for me in a week or so
    What product is back ordered? If it is HGHpro it will arrive towards the middle or end of next week.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    What product is back ordered? If it is HGHpro it will arrive towards the middle or end of next week.
    Yep, is hghpro..I spoke to a representative, he said thursday
  13. AI Sports Nutrition

Yep, is hghpro..I spoke to a representative, he said thursday
    Sounds correct as this was a introductory sale that stated the ETA was between the 12th-14th.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lue's going PRO with HGHpro!!!!!
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  2. HGHpro
    By hugerobb in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM