THANKS A.I.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

THANKS A.I.

so i recieved the free samples of motivate and perform and tried the motivate first. i liked the awake feeling i got on motivate. i took one pre w/o and then another a few hours later for working graveyard shift at the hospital. i really dig the motivate and will most likely buy more, it helped me stay awake at work all night. with the perform i would say that i noticed more hardness and firmness in the morning so i would say that is a good thing lol. thanks guys

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    so i recieved the free samples of motivate and perform and tried the motivate first. i liked the awake feeling i got on motivate. i took one pre w/o and then another a few hours later for working graveyard shift at the hospital. i really dig the motivate and will most likely buy more, it helped me stay awake at work all night. with the perform i would say that i noticed more hardness and firmness in the morning so i would say that is a good thing lol. thanks guys
    Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and I am happy it is working well for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

with the perform i would say that i noticed more hardness and firmness in the morning so i would say that is a good thing lol. thanks guys
    I think your using it wrong, the real test subject should be your woman.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

GREAT to hear it!

Thank you for the review
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks for the review.

Definitely get a good deal on both, especially at nutra.

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

I work the graveyard sometimes too and using Motivate these nights definitely trumps coffee or soda.

Thanks for the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think your using it wrong, the real test subject should be your woman.
    LOL
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

personally id stay away fro motivate. i have concerns about 1,3-dimethylamylamine ITS not clear how much of the dimeth.......... is in the blend,
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Motivation Propietary Complex:
    550 mg
    L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, Geranamine (1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (40 mg)
    this was taken from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3971853

I picked up some 1,3-dimethylamylamine (aka Geranamine) and tried it out. It's some pretty powerful stuff. Here's a breakdown:

- 25 mg - Nice smooth stim effect, great focus
    - 50 mg - Intense energy, incredible focus, big thermogenic effect (increased sweating, higher body temperature)

Make sure you have a really accurate scale that goes down to at least 10 mg if you pick some of this stuff up. Really.

and this

http://ezinearticles.com/?What-is-1,...ne?&id=3324614
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    personally id stay away fro motivate. i have concerns about 1,3-dimethylamylamine ITS not clear how much of the dimeth.......... is in the blend,
    550 mg
    L-Glutamine, L-Taurine, Schizandra Extract, Geranamine (1, 3-Dimethyllamylamine), Caffeine Anhydrous USP (40 mg)

I picked up some 1,3-dimethylamylamine (aka Geranamine) and tried it out. It's some pretty powerful stuff. Here's a breakdown:

- 50 mg - Intense energy, incredible focus, big thermogenic effect (increased sweating, higher body temperature)

Make sure you have a really accurate scale that goes down to at least 10 mg if you pick some of this stuff up. Really.

and this

Sorry about your concerns. I really do not like strong stims or ones that make you sweat like a dog for that reason I do not use most. Motivate was perfect only 40m caff. and no jitters or sweating. To tell people to stay away from a product because you had a bad experience with some bulk product is not a fair statement to make IMO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.64%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Sorry about your concerns. I really do not like strong stims or ones that make you sweat like a dog for that reason I do not use most. Motivate was perfect only 40m caff. and no jitters or sweating. To tell people to stay away from a product because you had a bad experience with some bulk product is not a fair statement to make IMO.
    youve read it wrong-anything below the first link was of the opinion of that poster not me.
    my post starts of by saying that i personally would stay away -thats my personal choice -i havent told anyone to do anything.

these stims making you a little edgy?
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

youve read it wrong-anything below the first link was of the opinion of that poster not me.
    my post starts of by saying that i personally would stay away -thats my personal choice -i havent told anyone to do anything.

Agreed it is your opinion. I still say a bad experience with a bulk product is not a reason to stay away for a different supp but that is my opinion.
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

In reality, he said very respectfully that a personal distaste for a certain type of stim shouldn't be used to dissuade a potential user from trying it. Many on the forum have enjoyed Motivate, enough that I am convinced I will eventually give it a go. As an example, I have considered giving RagNOrok a go eventually as well, but will get the no caffeine version, but I wouldnt tell others to avoid the caffeine version.

AI backs their products, enough so that you can request a sample of Motivate. Everyone is open to try it and see for themselves. Stating Personally, I'd stay away from Motivate, implies you are suggesting this to others. I understand what you meant, (I really do see you meant it as a personal preference), but it completely came off as telling others to avoid it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

@heretostudy- the wifey has become a fan of the morning "wakeup". i personally do not like huge thermogenic effects as far as body temp and sweating. i really used the motivate to mainly keep me awake at the hospital and it helped me avoid fattening coffee creamers or drinks. everyone's entitled to their opinion.
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

@heretostudy- the wifey has become a fan of the morning "wakeup". i personally do not like huge thermogenic effects as far as body temp and sweating. i really used the motivate to mainly keep me awake at the hospital and it helped me avoid fattening coffee creamers or drinks. everyone's entitled to their opinion.
    Sounds good man. I was just crackin on ya, hope your wife enjoyed your sample (...wow that sounds bad).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.98%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds good man. I was just crackin on ya, hope your wife enjoyed your sample (...wow that sounds bad).
    no worries brother, if we can't laugh at ourselves then we suck lol
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

550 mg

and this

The feedback from the above Geranmine user seems to be pretty consistent with various doses of Motivate feedback. If you read enough reviews about various doses, you can probably figure out about how much is in each pill.

The feedback has been pretty consistent and we don't suggest more than four capsules per day. Hell, many users are quite satisfied with two caps, myself included.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49