Formadrol with Stoked! and TesoPro?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Formadrol with Stoked! and TesoPro?

Hey guys, I looked around on the forum and could not find anything like this being asked outside of someone running Bromo with stoked for PCT.

Anyway, this not PCT and is just for over test boosting/estrogen lowering. I have everything on hand right now, and I was wondering if it would be overkill to run LG Science's Formadrol with Stoked! and TestoPro.

Alternatively, I was gonna run the TestoPro with Stoked for 8 weeks, and run formadrol for 8 weeks afterward. I was going to have 4 weeks in between the two. I guess I was wondering if that was enough of a break if that was the best solution as well.

Thanks everyone!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.84%

Quote Originally Posted by Test300 View Post
    Hey guys, I looked around on the forum and could not find anything like this being asked outside of someone running Bromo with stoked for PCT.

Anyway, this not PCT and is just for over test boosting/estrogen lowering. I have everything on hand right now, and I was wondering if it would be overkill to run LG Science's Formadrol with Stoked! and TestoPro.

Alternatively, I was gonna run the TestoPro with Stoked for 8 weeks, and run formadrol for 8 weeks afterward. I was going to have 4 weeks in between the two. I guess I was wondering if that was enough of a break if that was the best solution as well.

Thanks everyone!
    Good stack dude. I'm currenlty running, inhibit-e, testo pro, and rpm. I might add stoked or dthc in there. So you good, it shouldn't effect ur libido at all
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Cool. I wasn't really concerned with libido as much as dropping estrogen too low, which I have heard can be dangerous.

So, Formadrol+Stoked+Testopro should be fine?

They share common ingredients on the herbal side, but Formadrol has two things in it that neither of the other products do, so I figured it would be ok to stack em.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Are you going to take a break after 8 weeks before you start with another cycle of test boosters?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Are you going to take a break after 8 weeks before you start with another cycle of test boosters?
    Yeah. I was thinking 8 weeks on and four off with the same stack (TestoPro, Stoked!, Formadrol).

I was gonna dose them as directed on each bottle.

I have enough of each to last the full 8 weeks, and enough Stoked! and Testopro for a second cycle.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah. I was thinking 8 weeks on and four off with the same stack (TestoPro, Stoked!, Formadrol).

I was gonna dose them as directed on each bottle.

I have enough of each to last the full 8 weeks, and enough Stoked! and Testopro for a second cycle.
    Sounds perfect.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Ok guys, I started this stack on the 7th.

So, a week and one day.

Libido is off the freaking charts. Amazing erections, increased semen volume. LOL, I have doubled in that area, lol.

Acne on the face has gotten really bad, slightly worse than when I was a teen (I am 24) and a few small zits have popped up on my back.

I am stacking this with Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump from USPLabs.

I am starting to get that "I want to work out all of the time" feeling, and recovery seems better.

This stack crushes 6oxo and ATD.

Question:

Since all of the ingredients are natural, and obviously working, do I have to worry about increased blood pressure or anything else related to prohormones and steroids? I know it sounds ridiculous, but so far, this stuff is feeling like the real deal, and I just want to be safe. So, sorry for the rookie question. No one really talks about that stuff with test boosting products and cycles like this.

Thanks in advance!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Ok guys, I started this stack on the 7th.

So, a week and one day.

Libido is off the freaking charts. Amazing erections, increased semen volume. LOL, I have doubled in that area, lol.

Acne on the face has gotten really bad, slightly worse than when I was a teen (I am 24) and a few small zits have popped up on my back.

I am stacking this with Powerfull, Prime, and Anabolic Pump from USPLabs.

I am starting to get that "I want to work out all of the time" feeling, and recovery seems better.

This stack crushes 6oxo and ATD.

Question:

Since all of the ingredients are natural, and obviously working, do I have to worry about increased blood pressure or anything else related to prohormones and steroids? I know it sounds ridiculous, but so far, this stuff is feeling like the real deal, and I just want to be safe. So, sorry for the rookie question. No one really talks about that stuff with test boosting products and cycles like this.

Thanks in advance!
    Probably not a issue but it does not hurt to have it checked most big stores have the machines now.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Probably not a issue but it does not hurt to have it checked most big stores have the machines now.
    Ok, no problem. My dad has a home machine, so I will do it at his house.

I take Saw Palmetto anyway, just for preventative purposes.

Last time I checked about a month ago, I was normal.
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Ok, no problem. My dad has a home machine, so I will do it at his house.

I take Saw Palmetto anyway, just for preventative purposes.

Last time I checked about a month ago, I was normal.
    hawthorne berry and celery seed extract are both excellent for BP.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

hawthorne berry and celery seed extract are both excellent for BP.
    I just wanted to update people on the progress of the stack, and everything else.

Strength is going up as expected from workout to workout. It is in the form of a rep or 2 extra each set, which means I have been able to increase total load without exceeding my limits.

I added your Life product, and it is so much easier than taking all of that stuff separate.

Down about 6 pounds so far since starting, and it appears to be all fat.

Sex drive is still high, acne has remained but has tapered off since I added acne soap, lol. I thought my days of needing that were over, lol.

Enjoying all 3 products immensely, and I can certainly feel more effects than with just Formadrol alone.

I had a question: How would you say Glycobal compares to Anabolic Pump (USPLabs), and would it be a good idea to use both maybe or at least switch up?

Thanks!
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

I just wanted to update people on the progress of the stack, and everything else.

Strength is going up as expected from workout to workout. It is in the form of a rep or 2 extra each set, which means I have been able to increase total load without exceeding my limits.

I added your Life product, and it is so much easier than taking all of that stuff separate.

Down about 6 pounds so far since starting, and it appears to be all fat.

Sex drive is still high, acne has remained but has tapered off since I added acne soap, lol. I thought my days of needing that were over, lol.

Enjoying all 3 products immensely, and I can certainly feel more effects than with just Formadrol alone.

I had a question: How would you say Glycobal compares to Anabolic Pump (USPLabs), and would it be a good idea to use both maybe or at least switch up?

Thanks!
    It is the same type of product. I have seen people use Glycobol with Slin. I IMO would switch them up. Thanks for the update.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

It is the same type of product. I have seen people use Glycobol with Slin. I IMO would switch them up. Thanks for the update.
    Thank you, that is what I was referring to. I am going to try Glycobol once AP runs out, it seems everyone that tries it loves it.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Thank you, that is what I was referring to. I am going to try Glycobol once AP runs out, it seems everyone that tries it loves it.
    Let us know how it works for you.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.05%

Let us know how it works for you.
    Ok, I just ordered it from Nutra today plus more Life Support.

I ended the cycle of Stoked/TP/Formadrol a few days ago, putting it at a little over 5 weeks. I noticed the effects were somewhat tapering off, and I reasoned that running it again for another 4-6 weeks would probably be better than another 3 weeks for mental reasons if nothing else, lol. So next month I will be back on the stack.

Results: 18 pounds lost, much harder and fuller, not ripped by any means but still trying, lol. I have been there before but got really fat, lol. 39 pounds lost total so far in 3 months, so I am pretty happy with myself.

Next up for me is Essentials+joint complex. I did not know anything like that existed, I can not wait to take all of my supplements in one fair swoop like that.

I am running Glycobol alone with Gaspari's Mitotropin/Cytolean V2 after Mitotropin finishes, Anavite, Plasma Jet, and Size On (Green Mag on off days). Oh yeah, I am also using IGH1/Ghenerate from LG as well, plus melatonin. I may throw glutamine in there as well. I am also using protein powder/bars, but that is a given.

I have found my new test boosting stack though Next time it will just be Stoked/Testopro to compare.

Thanks for all your help.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%

Ok, I just ordered it from Nutra today plus more Life Support.

I ended the cycle of Stoked/TP/Formadrol a few days ago, putting it at a little over 5 weeks. I noticed the effects were somewhat tapering off, and I reasoned that running it again for another 4-6 weeks would probably be better than another 3 weeks for mental reasons if nothing else, lol. So next month I will be back on the stack.

Results: 18 pounds lost, much harder and fuller, not ripped by any means but still trying, lol. I have been there before but got really fat, lol. 39 pounds lost total so far in 3 months, so I am pretty happy with myself.

Next up for me is Essentials+joint complex. I did not know anything like that existed, I can not wait to take all of my supplements in one fair swoop like that.

I am running Glycobol alone with Gaspari's Mitotropin/Cytolean V2 after Mitotropin finishes, Anavite, Plasma Jet, and Size On (Green Mag on off days). Oh yeah, I am also using IGH1/Ghenerate from LG as well, plus melatonin. I may throw glutamine in there as well. I am also using protein powder/bars, but that is a given.

I have found my new test boosting stack though Next time it will just be Stoked/Testopro to compare.

Thanks for all your help.
    Great job. There are alot of people that do not seem to know about Essentials it is a very good all in one basic supp product.

Ahh the Testopro/Stoked stack AKA The jail stack LOL.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Erase and Tesopro Review
    By Mongo97 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 12:32 PM
  2. stoked,tcf-1,tesopro= me having a kid
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Formadrol or stoked
    By shimshadee in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 06:12 PM
  4. Let's get STOKED contest to log STOKED!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:08 AM