TESTO PRO vs OTHER COMPETITION

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Well its been almost a week on testo pro..so its time for a quick review. I going to be honest about my experience good or bad:

Strength - started noticing some strength gains on all workouts and that's a plus, especially on my deltoids. Did chest and delts yesterday and I was surprise on my strength after only 6 days...can't wait til 3 wks from now.

Endurance - not much of a change, I always have had great endurance but did notice a bit of quicker recovery in bewteen sets

Libido - libido has went up significantly, it kicked in on day 3...so you know what that means..have to call up your girl and break the news right? Lmao

Mood - mood gradually increased, it snuck up on me lol. I find myself, less stressed, better well-being in and out the gym and more relaxed...thumbs up cause I usually have a short temper.

Thermogenic - is doing what I says, notice a decrease of BF. However, my diet and training sessions is sharp, so I can't credit testopro all of it but it is helping...

So far, I rate it 9/10...through only 6 days, is on par with activate xt @ 3 weeks!...dead honest. I will post more up dates towards the end of. Wk 2...still waiting on hgh pro to come but having fun with testo lol
    Thank you for the detailed update and I am happy it is working well for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    I am currently running Testepro/MassFX and lovin it. Great combo!
    Thinking about adding HGHpro in the mix.
    That would be a sick stack.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

Started HGHPro yesterday, 2 caps @ 10am, 2 caps @ 10pm. I had the best night of sleep in YEARS. I usually wake up twice in the night to drink water but last night I didn't wake up at all. It can only get better from here I suppose.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Started HGHPro yesterday, 2 caps @ 10am, 2 caps @ 10pm. I had the best night of sleep in YEARS. I usually wake up twice in the night to drink water but last night I didn't wake up at all. It can only get better from here I suppose.
    Sounds great and it should get betterand better.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    It can if the dose is to much the first couple of days that is why I suggest starting slowly. It is also possible at the beginning that the stool can have a greenish color also normal and caused by Berberine in it. It is safe if used correctly and I would also suggest you cycle it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berberine

definitely cycling glycobol since it mimics insulin..but I'm only taking it on weekends, since i a carb load phase for maybe 24-36 hrs..I'm on a Cycling Keto Diet
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Ain't it great how fast it kicks in? That's a fair and honest review and just about what I hear across the board about this product. Kicks in early and it's steady as she goes, very well designed for long runs of 8 weeks.
    Amazingly surprised of how fast it kicks in. I was skeptical @ first because the ingredients profile because it didn't contain much but I'm taking those words back...with testofen, devanil and I3c being well dosed and the bioavabaility is pure, makes testo pro one the most potent supplements I've taken..very effective.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

I am currently running Testepro/MassFX and lovin it. Great combo!
    Thinking about adding HGHpro in the mix.
    Crazy stack!..wow...thinking about hgh pro and t force to add to testo...but I might run it solo...love it
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Amazingly surprised of how fast it kicks in. I was skeptical @ first because the ingredients profile because it didn't contain much but I'm taking those words back...with testofen, devanil and I3c being well dosed and the bioavabaility is pure, makes testo pro one the most potent supplements I've taken..very effective.
    Oh it is that...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

It does have a kick to it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I have to give my fiancee the update when I take TestoPRO. Add in Stoked and I have to buy her presents to make up for it.
    Lmao..yea I feel you dude
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

[QUOTE=pembroke3355;2385581]Thank you for the detailed update and I am happy it is working well for you.[/QUO

So far is awesome man. Not a lot of ingredients but the bioavabaility and potency of the devanil, i3c, testofen, etc is what's this so effective. not a fad company that throws in a lot of bull in a bottle. Way better than act xt
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Oh it is that...
    Ordering another bottle..running it for 8 wks lol
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

That's the way to get it done, steady progress right through... maybe the most consistant supp I have seen.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

8 weeks will deliver results no doubt.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

That's the way to get it done, steady progress right through... maybe the most consistant supp I have seen.
    Yes it is..activate is okay but testo pro is the heavily favorite by a long shot
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Another amazing workout today..chest/delts/triceps pre-exhaust supersets (intense) felt great overall. Added Appnut RPM and its a pretty good preworkout right there. Smooth energy and focus, I didn't want to leave the gym lol. But I have a bit of a problem here, called nutra to see if hghpro is in stock and they're saying that is on back order, even though a new shipment coming tomorrow. So the gave me an option to get another supp, so.me being Impatient decided to do it and norrow it down to 5 supps to stack wioth testo pro:

1.Stoked
    2.hghup
    3.igf-2
    4glycobol
    5.t-force

Any suggestions for just 1 of them?

I appreciate the help!..
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

[QUOTE=dre alvarez;2387645]Another amazing workout today..chest/delts/triceps pre-exhaust supersets (intense) felt great overall. Added Appnut RPM and its a pretty good preworkout right there. Smooth energy and focus, I didn't want to leave the gym lol. But I have a bit of a problem here, called nutra to see if hghpro is in stock and they're saying that is on back order, even though a new shipment coming tomorrow. So the gave me an option to get another supp, so.me being Impatient decided to do it and norrow it down to 5 supps to stack wioth testo pro:

1.Stoked
    2.hghup
    3.igf-2
    4glycobol
    5.t-force

Any suggestions for just 1 of them?

I appreciate the help!..[/QUOT

TestoPRO/Stoked/Glycobol would be the SWOLE STACK. If you just want to run one with TestoPRO run the Stoked your libido will thank you.
  18. antknee

fwiw, i was going back and forth quite a bit on what to run...i really liked PP's Phyto Caps but this time around i went with Testopro to run with Dermacrine and Prime..looking forward to the Testopro quite a bit- as everyone said, the reviews are batting 1000..
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    fwiw, i was going back and forth quite a bit on what to run...i really liked PP's Phyto Caps but this time around i went with Testopro to run with Dermacrine and Prime..looking forward to the Testopro quite a bit- as everyone said, the reviews are batting 1000..
    Sweet..isn't dermacrine sold out on nutra? I was thinking about that but decide testo and something else..testo is awesome dude..don't worry about the limited ingredients bescause the bioavabaility makes up for it, making testo pro one the most effect and potent testboosters I've tried..and I'm being dead honest. Activate xt is decent @ 4pills..@ 6pills, is equivalent to testo pro @ 4 pills! But here's the deference, testo "kicks" in no later than a week, while act xt kicks in about the 3rd week @ 6pills...is all about the bioavabaility
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

Not sure why this happened, last night hardly slept at all.
  21. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Not sure why this happened, last night hardly slept at all.
    If your running a 2 x 2 split I highly suggest you go to 4 before bed.
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.26%

If your running a 2 x 2 split I highly suggest you go to 4 before bed.
    Will do, Thanks. I guess I shouldn't be posting about HGH in a tread titled Testopro, lmao, I'll start a new one if I need any help.
  23. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Will do, Thanks. I guess I shouldn't be posting about HGH in a tread titled Testopro, lmao, I'll start a new one if I need any help.
    No problem bro.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Just ordered the trial size gycobol to try it out, it contains 28 caps. However, it can last 28 days, if I go 1 pill a day lol. I'm on a keto diet, so I normally do my carb loading phases on Friday night-Saturday night. What you guys think? Effective or uneffective? And throughout the week, I will not be using it, since I keep my insulin levels down..
  25. antknee

Sweet..isn't dermacrine sold out on nutra? I was thinking about that but decide testo and something else..testo is awesome dude..don't worry about the limited ingredients bescause the bioavabaility makes up for it, making testo pro one the most effect and potent testboosters I've tried..and I'm being dead honest. Activate xt is decent @ 4pills..@ 6pills, is equivalent to testo pro @ 4 pills! But here's the deference, testo "kicks" in no later than a week, while act xt kicks in about the 3rd week @ 6pills...is all about the bioavabaility
    yeah it is..i went with PP thinking it would be in stock on the 9th but its been late getting in. yeah, im pretty psyched to run testopro due to all the good things ive been hearing- and im not a 20yr old anymore so tboosters hit me pretty good. im also thinking of getting another bottle and running it for 8 wks straight with sustain alpha and PP's new T factor 1 after the derma..we shall see- and thanks a lot for the input!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by antknee View Post
    yeah it is..i went with PP thinking it would be in stock on the 9th but its been late getting in. yeah, im pretty psyched to run testopro due to all the good things ive been hearing- and im not a 20yr old anymore so tboosters hit me pretty good. im also thinking of getting another bottle and running it for 8 wks straight with sustain alpha and PP's new T factor 1 after the derma..we shall see- and thanks a lot for the input!
    No problem, you should have great success with that. GL
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Just ordered the trial size gycobol to try it out, it contains 28 caps. However, it can last 28 days, if I go 1 pill a day lol. I'm on a keto diet, so I normally do my carb loading phases on Friday night-Saturday night. What you guys think? Effective or uneffective? And throughout the week, I will not be using it, since I keep my insulin levels down..
    Oh yah I use it strategically sometime too. Fantastic for carbups.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Oh yah I use it strategically sometime too. Fantastic for carbups.
    Lol, so does it matter if I take it everyday or not? I'm on a keto, so I'm normally carb load on weekends
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't tried a lot of those Test Boosters but I have used Activate Xtreme at 6 caps a day and TestoPro at 6 caps a day and I very much perfer TestoPro over Activate.

Also TestoPro & T-Force stack is pretty sick.
    Glad to hear. I'm on that stack, currently.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Lol, so does it matter if I take it everyday or not? I'm on a keto, so I'm normally carb load on weekends
    You could just take it for the carbups...
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

You could just take it for the carbups...
    Sweet...a trail size that'll last a month lol..going to order another "mini" glyco bottle lol, thanks DW
  32. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Sweet...a trail size that'll last a month lol..going to order another "mini" glyco bottle lol, thanks DW

The trial size bottles are great for people who want to try it and decide if they like it or for someone who is going to use it as you are.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

The trial size bottles are great for people who want to try it and decide if they like it or for someone who is going to use it as you are.
    Yep, I ordered 2 trail size bottles. 48 caps and just taking 2 a day (post workouts) so that's 24 days of trying it out...nice lol
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Yep, I ordered 2 trail size bottles. 48 caps and just taking 2 a day (post workouts) so that's 24 days of trying it out...nice lol
    Very nice indeed!!!!
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

[QUOTE=pembroke3355;2392382]Very nice indeed!!!![/Q

What dosage you recommend for glycobol on a cutting diet? And is it okay to run it all year round?

Thanks, pembroke
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

[quote=dre alvarez;2392700]
    Very nice indeed!!!![/Q

What dosage you recommend for glycobol on a cutting diet? And is it okay to run it all year round?

Thanks, pembroke
    This is how the directions read.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

I highly suggest you start with 1 cap before a carb meal twice a day for a couple of days. If all is well then you can bump it to 2 caps twice a day. Honestly I would not run it year round this is my suggestion only no more than 3 months on and then a month off. I have read of some people using it all the time.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

[quote=pembroke3355;2392731]

This is how the directions read.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

I highly suggest you start with 1 cap before a carb meal twice a day for a couple of days. If all is well then you can bump it to 2 caps twice a day. Honestly I would not run it year round this is my suggestion only no more than 3 months on and then a month off. I have read of some people using it all the time.
    Ok, you think staying 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap post workout is sufficient enough? I'm only consuming 25-35gs of complex carbs @ the most.
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

[quote=dre alvarez;2392785]

Ok, you think staying 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap post workout is sufficient enough? I'm only consuming 25-35gs of complex carbs @ the most.
    Probably will be just make sure your taking it 15-30 mintues before your carb meals. If after a couple of days you feel great if you want you can try 2 caps twice a day with those meals(this way you can taper back down to 1 if you think it is to much)
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

[quote=pembroke3355;2392814]

Probably will be just make sure your taking it 15-30 mintues before your carb meals. If after a couple of days you feel great if you want you can try 2 caps twice a day with those meals(this way you can taper back down to 1 if you think it is to much)
    Thanks for everything, hope glyco helps me shed down the stubborn bodyfat..and its always the last little bit of fat that's hard to come off! Lol..thanks again
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Just got the glycobol trail size. Kinda dissappointed on the dosing. It said 28 caps but I counted my bottle and it has 25 caps, I know is only a 3 caps difference but hey times are hard and I expect all 28 caps! Lol...I'm sending an email to AI damnit! Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. testo RX
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. testo booster for pct
    By anabolicloc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 05:17 PM
  3. Testo E And hMGF?
    By borninsin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4