Toerm + PCS = Ultimate PCT?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

Toerm + PCS = Ultimate PCT?

I'm running epi at 30mg/day for 4 wks, my PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30, I was wondering if PCS would be beneficial and when I should run it? I also have 6 Bromo on hand...I feel running torem/pcs/6bromo would almost be overkill. I also have several NHA stacks available...thank you NP's Xmas deal

Thoughts? How can I make this the ultimate PCT?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jshin View Post
    I'm running epi at 30mg/day for 4 wks, my PCT will be

Torem 90/60/60/30, I was wondering if PCS would be beneficial and when I should run it? I also have 6 Bromo on hand...I feel running torem/pcs/6bromo would almost be overkill. I also have several NHA stacks available...thank you NP's Xmas deal

Thoughts? How can I make this the ultimate PCT?
    Instead of the 6-bromo, throw in 1-carboxy for dopamine agonist action, dosing on tore is fine, I would throw in TestoPro to keep SHBG's at norm since SERM's raise SHBG's.
    doing my own thang!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

unfortunately no 1-carboxy on hand so i'm thinking something like this

Torem 90/60/60/30
    PCS@wk 3 /4/4/4/4
    6Bromo(ALRI Restore) /3/3/2/1

Complete overkill? I really need to find something to do with all this 6bromo I have lol...
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

unfortunately no 1-carboxy on hand so i'm thinking something like this

Torem 90/60/60/30
    PCS@wk 3 /4/4/4/4
    6Bromo(ALRI Restore) /3/3/2/1

Complete overkill? I really need to find something to do with all this 6bromo I have lol...
    You could do that. PCS should be started week 3 t. PCS does have some anti-e properties but I do not think it would hurt to run the 6 bromo.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

When would you start running the 6 bromo? At the start of PCT or at wk 3 with PCS?
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

When would you start running the 6 bromo? At the start of PCT or at wk 3 with PCS?
    I would run it towards the end of the Torem.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

I'm going to start my ALRI Restore @ wk 3, dosage will be 3/2/2/1(finish the bottle), running concurrently with PCS.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

I'm going to start my ALRI Restore @ wk 3, dosage will be 3/2/2/1(finish the bottle), running concurrently with PCS.
    Looks good to me bro. Good. Luck.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

Why start PCS so late? I ran it concurrently with torem 120/90/60/30.

I'd much rather see you add something for cortisol control than AI - The reason SERMs are so good is because the circulating level of estrogen is allowed to rise without negatively affecting HPTA or breast tissue.

One thing I would warn about is that while torem is excellent for bounceback (I literally felt fully recovered vis-a-vis testicular size in 2 days) you're want to monitor for rebound gyno, especially coming off epi. Nolva was much, much better at controlling puffiness. I was a little more estrogen suppressed since I bridged into my cycle from a cut with formestane. Just be careful and be FLEXIBLE with your PCT - the best PCT will be a dynamic process that restores you to better than your pre-cycle state.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Why start PCS so late? I ran it concurrently with torem 120/90/60/30.

I'd much rather see you add something for cortisol control than AI - The reason SERMs are so good is because the circulating level of estrogen is allowed to rise without negatively affecting HPTA or breast tissue.

One thing I would warn about is that while torem is excellent for bounceback (I literally felt fully recovered vis-a-vis testicular size in 2 days) you're want to monitor for rebound gyno, especially coming off epi. Nolva was much, much better at controlling puffiness. I was a little more estrogen suppressed since I bridged into my cycle from a cut with formestane. Just be careful and be FLEXIBLE with your PCT - the best PCT will be a dynamic process that restores you to better than your pre-cycle state.
    For possible estro rebound after the SERM is finished due to the trans-res. It is just a suggestion would not hurt to start day 1.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

This is why I plan on using my bottle of ALRI's Restore as I taper off my SERM, PCS + AI inhibitor should deal with the estro rebound shouldn't it?
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

This is why I plan on using my bottle of ALRI's Restore as I taper off my SERM, PCS + AI inhibitor should deal with the estro rebound shouldn't it?
    That should work well.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just trying to get more clarification here...

How beneficial would an AI be near the end of PCT if a SERM has already raised test and indirectly raised estrogen levels? As we know, when test rises, estrogen rises relatively.

So, if at the end of your PCT, your natural estrogen levels have already been elevated, but have been regulated by the SERM, now that the SERM is being tapered off and the estrogen is left to roam free, how would an aromitase inhibitor be of use AFTER estrogen has been present. Would it not be more beneficial to "CONTROL" estrogen levels during PCT?

I know there is really no way of knowing where your estro levels are after week, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of using a SERM (if one goes 6 weeks, i do) without getting bloodwork each week (impractical) but I am just using educated guessing here.

In the previous question, I was under the impression that PCS would be more than helpful without introducing the AI. I was thinking that an AI would be useless since the estrogen is present already.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Just trying to get more clarification here...

How beneficial would an AI be near the end of PCT if a SERM has already raised test and indirectly raised estrogen levels? As we know, when test rises, estrogen rises relatively.

So, if at the end of your PCT, your natural estrogen levels have already been elevated, but have been regulated by the SERM, now that the SERM is being tapered off and the estrogen is left to roam free, how would an aromitase inhibitor be of use AFTER estrogen has been present. Would it not be more beneficial to "CONTROL" estrogen levels during PCT?

I know there is really no way of knowing where your estro levels are after week, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of using a SERM (if one goes 6 weeks, i do) without getting bloodwork each week (impractical) but I am just using educated guessing here.

In the previous question, I was under the impression that PCS would be more than helpful without introducing the AI. I was thinking that an AI would be useless since the estrogen is present already.
    You have heard of estrogen rebound after a SERM correct?
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.13%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You have heard of estrogen rebound after a SERM correct?
    That is why I am asking the question. I stated the point about estrogen rebound in the previous post

The bold area is where I am noting the estrogen issues after PCT.

My question was, if aromatization has already occurred, how much benefit would an AI (by nature and definition) be to thwart the effects of PRESENT estrogen.

I understand the process of test being aromatized and estrogen forming, and an AI is beneficial in that regard, yes! I know all about that. But, I was asking what benefit does it have for existing estrogen?
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

There can still be estro rebound after a SERM has been cut down each week and finished it does happen. The reason I recommend(this is my opinion)the Post Cycle Support towards the end is due to the Trans-Res in it. PCS does have some anti-e properties and if there was a rebound after the 4th week where the SERM was stopped he PCS should help that in weeks 5-6.

I only recommend this for Trans-res pct products. I also say you can start it in week 1 but I personally like it later just in case of the rebound.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.13%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    There can still be estro rebound after a SERM has been cut down each week and finished it does happen. The reason I recommend(this is my opinion)the Post Cycle Support towards the end is due to the Trans-Res in it. PCS does have some anti-e properties and if there was a rebound after the 4th week where the SERM was stopped he PCS should help that in weeks 5-6.

I only recommend this for Trans-res pct products. I also say you can start it in week 1 but I personally like it later just in case of the rebound.
    I understand what you are saying here. I think what I wrote may have been read the wrong way. I was agreeing with the fact of something such as PCS is what would be needed. I, however, could not see how something such as inhibit-E would be beneficial.
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    I understand what you are saying here. I think what I wrote may have been read the wrong way. I was agreeing with the fact of something such as PCS is what would be needed. I, however, could not see how something such as inhibit-E would be beneficial.
    I personally would not run a AI unless I was not running the PCS.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 11:42 AM
  2. The Ultimate Stack?
    By MattRoeske in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:38 PM
  3. The Ultimate PCT
    By fritzer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2006, 06:25 PM
  4. The ultimate PCT