I received some samples of AI’s Chocolate and Vanilla protein powders. Here’s my thoughts…
Chocolate – Mixed in 8oz of water
1. Mixability - Mixed well in shaker cup. Bubbles dissolved fast (which I like)
2. Flavor – nice milk chocolate. No medicine aftertaste like some powders
3. Texture – smooth, not chalky like some. No clumping
4. After drinking, I noticed I didn’t have to swirl my shaker around to get the protein to mix up.
5. Suggestions – Not sure of the exact whey blend used, but I like my protein shakes on the thicker side (which is hard when mixed with water ). Suggestion would be to add a little casein in as well to thicken it up.
6. All in all, one of the better tasting choc. proteins I’ve tried. Definitely would buy.
I pretty much have the same comments about the Vanilla protein powder as well. The flavor for it was spot-on, but I thought it could have been a bit stronger. Maybe add in a tad more flavoring but overall another great tasting powder.
I also have the Libido and Energy samples as well. I'll post my reviews on those as soon I get a chance to take them.