Today I received some Beta supps.

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%

Today I received some Beta supps. REVIEW

I got the energy and the Libido. I don`t know which to run first. I`ll start one Monday and review it. When it`s done I`ll do the same with the other. I was hoping for some protein, lol. I`m just about out.

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

oK great

we want your feedback. This is YOUR opportunity to have an input for the formulation of a supplement.

If you like it let us know. If you don't let us know that too. We want to make products customers WANT. Not make supplements that we think are good and then try to convince the public they are good.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%

OK. Today I got up at 4 am. Skipped my morning coffee and had decaf green tea instead so I could get the full effect from your new stim product. Itook one cap at 5:15 am. By 6:30 I felt nothing(I have a very high tolerance for any meds) so I took a second cap. In about half an hour I started waking up a bit. For the next 3-4 hours I cruised without being tired. Doing my normal job(requires some lifting and moving around a lot). with ease. Started yawning around lunchtime(12:30). So to sum up, one is not enough for me, 2 might be too much at once but the second 60-90 minutes in is about right but I wasn`t fond of the potential crash. If I had worked past 2:30 I would have needed something. Today was a day off gym wise. Tomorrow I will try one with my morning coffee to start.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    OK. Today I got up at 4 am. Skipped my morning coffee and had decaf green tea instead so I could get the full effect from your new stim product. Itook one cap at 5:15 am. By 6:30 I felt nothing(I have a very high tolerance for any meds) so I took a second cap. In about half an hour I started waking up a bit. For the next 3-4 hours I cruised without being tired. Doing my normal job(requires some lifting and moving around a lot). with ease. Started yawning around lunchtime(12:30). So to sum up, one is not enough for me, 2 might be too much at once but the second 60-90 minutes in is about right but I wasn`t fond of the potential crash. If I had worked past 2:30 I would have needed something. Today was a day off gym wise. Tomorrow I will try one with my morning coffee to start.
    I found it to be the same for me when I tested it 2 was the sweet spot.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.53%

Today was better with one and coffee. A 2nd about 11 am with another coffee. Maybe coffee is the key? add a little sugar and a little more caffeine? LOL
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.01%

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Today was better with one and coffee. A 2nd about 11 am with another coffee. Maybe coffee is the key? add a little sugar and a little more caffeine? LOL
    I don't think the coffee is the secret. To me what the secret is you were taking a stim then you didn't take it when you tried the sample.

So basically it would be like always eating a sandwich at breakfast then you try a weight gainer instead but stop eating the sandwich and you don't gain weight. That is because you stopped eating the sandwich.

In this case you went below your set point of daily intake of stims on the first try.

Now that you are back your your regular intake of stims and tried the energy sample you are feeling the effects.

Make sense?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Tried my beta energy today as well. At one cap...pretty nice. Just enough stim to perk me up after a full body routine last night. I'll try two caps tomorrow.

Still feeling it after 6 hours but should be able to sleep just fine. And yes, I'll throw up a log..thanks Sir Crowler!
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Tried my beta energy today as well. At one cap...pretty nice. Just enough stim to perk me up after a full body routine last night. I'll try two caps tomorrow.

Still feeling it after 6 hours but should be able to sleep just fine. And yes, I'll throw up a log..thanks Sir Crowler!
    Thank you for taking the time to try the samples and to post your thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Yesterday i received my samples start the test the next week!!!

Thanks for the opportunity and the products looks solid!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

10. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Yesterday i received my samples start the test the next week!!!

Thanks for the opportunity and the products looks solid!
    Sounds good bro. Thanks for giving them a try.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I think 2 caps of the Energy supplement is a nice boost of clean energy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Just in case you missed it Perform and Motivate are now at Nutra for $19.99 a bottle. This is a limited time introductory price so head on over to the plant!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ordered new supps today, will do log
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 10:50 PM
  2. I received my bottle of DTH today.
    By Parrrish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 12:36 PM