Two month review of Stoked and Glycobol

1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Two month review of Stoked and Glycobol

I have been on these two for two months.

here is my report

Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks for the review!
    doing my own thang!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have been on these two for two months.

here is my report

Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.

nice review man.

How are you dosing that glycobol? How many carbs?

btw, stoked has always treated me well.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    nice review man.

How are you dosing that glycobol? How many carbs?

btw, stoked has always treated me well.
    60 carbs every two pills
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    60 carbs every two pills
    Yah that's what I have planned... only 4 days till lift off!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lift off for me starts tomorrow!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Nice one!!

Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

before
    weight: 168.3 lbs
    bf: 10%

after 3.5 weeks
    weight: 177.1 lbs
    bf: 11%

So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Nice one!!

Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

before
    weight: 168.3 lbs
    bf: 10%

after 3.5 weeks
    weight: 177.1 lbs
    bf: 11%

So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!
    Very optimal results. I have seen this with others as well, I little bit of fat gain and 6-8 lbs of lean mass gain. Only 3.5 weeks though... Wow!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. glycobol and stoked
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. How to dose Stoked/Activate x/Glycobol/Lean x stack ?
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 04:03 PM