Two month review of Stoked and Glycobol

  1. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33829
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Two month review of Stoked and Glycobol


    I have been on these two for two months.

    here is my report

    Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

    Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

    Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  2. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,797
    Rep Power
    903247
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    20.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the review!
    doing my own thang!
  3. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    13738
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    34.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have been on these two for two months.

    here is my report

    Stoked: makes my libido insane period. My endurance has increased a good bit and it could be because of the resveratrol. In addition the resveratrol has so many health benefits like when a person is eating a higher than normal calories it keeps the thin gene going. It even has more keep your eye on reveratrol that is for sure. Quercetin is a nice anti-inflammatory and although I had a serious injury and exercise selection is limited I have be able to do most of my exercises I want to do during this time and no real problems with the joints.

    Glycobol: I used to spend 25 $ a month on r-ala alone because it worked well after doing a lot of research on r-ala. With this product it has Na-r-ala, is this the same this as r-ala? I am guessing it is.

    Overall I am honored to have been given the chance to put these products to the test and access how they work for me. I believe they have really helped me bring my body to a higher level in these two months and physically and mentally feeling better.

    nice review man.

    How are you dosing that glycobol? How many carbs?

    btw, stoked has always treated me well.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33829
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    nice review man.

    How are you dosing that glycobol? How many carbs?

    btw, stoked has always treated me well.
    60 carbs every two pills
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    21,403
    Rep Power
    1098697
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    60 carbs every two pills
    Yah that's what I have planned... only 4 days till lift off!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  6. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3461
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    16.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lift off for me starts tomorrow!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  7. Senior Member
    saggy321's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,445
    Rep Power
    269753
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice one!!

    Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

    before
    weight: 168.3 lbs
    bf: 10%

    after 3.5 weeks
    weight: 177.1 lbs
    bf: 11%

    So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    21,403
    Rep Power
    1098697
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    58.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Nice one!!

    Just to let you know, I'm into my final week of glycobol and testopro stack and here are my stats...

    before
    weight: 168.3 lbs
    bf: 10%

    after 3.5 weeks
    weight: 177.1 lbs
    bf: 11%

    So...nearly 10lb increase in weight in just over 3 weeks and I reckon only 2 lbs of that is fat!! Pretty awesome!!
    Very optimal results. I have seen this with others as well, I little bit of fat gain and 6-8 lbs of lean mass gain. Only 3.5 weeks though... Wow!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. stacking pink magic with stoked, glycobol + testopro
    By oznerol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2010, 01:03 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-09-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. glycobol and stoked
    By bigjoe3636 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:43 PM
  4. How to dose Stoked/Activate x/Glycobol/Lean x stack ?
    By Mike Monto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Log in
Log in