Any interest in a libido sup?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Any interest in a libido sup?


    Got a few inquiries if we were going to do a libido/sex drive supplement.

    I didn't know there was this much interest in one but we want to give our customers what they want. So would there be an interest in something like this?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade


  2. I don't know about you guys, but I would consider something like this for cycles that "kill the urge" as well as for PCT

    Any takers?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. like a cialis-based product? That would be cool. Maybe taste like grape or something
    •   
       


  4. anyone UP for it.

    Sorry I couldn't resist! I like the holidays things slow down a little bit with taking care of business and I can relax with an egg nog and just do a little posting. Have missed doing this more lately.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  5. Sounds like a plan to me!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    like a cialis-based product? That would be cool. Maybe taste like grape or something
    Probably more like a capped product with the usual suspects of long jack, maca etc. IF there is an interest in it. We could do some beta samples like we are doing with the protein powder so we are sure we include what people actually want.

    Instead of making a new product then wasting thousands of dollars
    on magazine ads trying to convince people they NEED to use it , we just make what people actually want.

    Then we and spend the money we would have on magazine ads on beta samples to let the people decide for themselves if they want to purchase or not.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  7. A UNIQUE libido product would be cool, as long as it is not like anything on the market

  8. That is what surprised me is the libido products out there seem to get good reviews.

    But as I say I was contacted by a few people who saw the STOKED! Libido thread and asked if we had any plans to come out with a libido only product.

    Hey you have to listen and do what your customers ask you to do. Like you with that HOT looking girl at the bar last week, she asked for it so you HAD to give it to her
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    That is what surprised me is the libido products out there seem to get good reviews.

    But as I say I was contacted by a few people who saw the STOKED! Libido thread and asked if we had any plans to come out with a libido only product.

    Hey you have to listen and do what your customers ask you to do. Like you with that HOT looking girl at the bar last week, she asked for it so you HAD to give it to her
    Yes, libido supplements generally either get great or terrible reviews, what would you do to make yours different?

  10. Well as I say I never thought of doing one until getting those requests. Did you see the STOKED! libido thread?

    I would be sure to send out a ton of samples before we finalize it then we are sure if it works or not. Maybe some people have some suggestions.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Well as I say I never thought of doing one until getting those requests. Did you see the STOKED! libido thread?

    I would be sure to send out a ton of samples before we finalize it then we are sure if it works or not. Maybe some people have some suggestions.
    Yes, I skimmed it briefly. I have used stoked once and PCT assist once as was pleased.

  12. If we do this I would be happy to send some to you to test if you want. Just PM me if you do.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. Sure, What are the ingredients you are interested in using?

  14. I dont think you can ever have too many of those supps around as long as they're effective

  15. yes im in. please keep yohimbe content low as possible though
  16. spainbodybuil
    spainbodybuil's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    like a cialis-based product? That would be cool. Maybe taste like grape or something
    Good idea

  17. I am not understanding the grape flavor?

    It would most likely be a capped product.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  18. don't we have enough "libido" supps out there now that do absolutly nothing, not trying to be negative but all those things do absolutly nothing for me. ever since aspire36 (the original) was discontuined everything has been crap. now if you make something that works, good deal but here's the thing hgw, maca, arginie and all that does very little (no pun intended) to my libido. come up with a good solid (pun intended) product and i'll be first in line to give it a honest write up

  19. I don't see you being negative at all. This is the purpose of the thread. It took me by surprise when I was contacted asking if we were going to do a libido only product.

    lennoxchi, did you see the thread where people were saying STOKED! really increased their libido? I think that is the thread that got people asking if we were going to do a libido product since STOKED! was already doing that to so many people.

    I don't know if the others work or not. I would think if we did one we would actually want it to work lol

    That is the idea with doing beta samples first. Then if it doesn't work for a person they wouldn't waste their money on it only to be disappointed.

    If we decide to go forward with this would you be interested in trying it for us to see if it works for you? Then again as you say nothing has worked so maybe nothing will.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    If we decide to go forward with this would you be interested in trying it for us to see if it works for you? Then again as you say nothing has worked so maybe nothing will.
    yes, and i will even you one step further and get you feedback from my GF along with mine. it will be a two fold review.

  21. lol Well if no other sup has worked for you I wouldn't hold out much hope this would work for you. As for you gf you mean her taking it?

    I don't think I have ever seen any women post saying a libido product actually worked for them except of course wine, cash or presents
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    lol Well if no other sup has worked for you I wouldn't hold out much hope this would work for you. As for you gf you mean her taking it?

    I don't think I have ever seen any women post saying a libido product actually worked for them except of course wine, cash or presents
    no i will give feedback from her on how well it works, silly.....

  23. If it works, they (we) will buy.

  24. I would be very interested to see what you guys came up with...My libido just started playing the back nine and is not quite up to par anymore. Biggest sign of my age catching up to me!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  25. TestoPro and Stoked both already give me some fantastic help in the libido department.

    I definitely agree on keeping the Y-HCl as low as possible.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. Coming off HGHup I have noticed a dip in libido. I guess it was just bc it was so high and now it is back to "normal." But I know usually while on-cycle libido hits the road and doesn't come back for a while. And I might have a few bottles of the infamous "tren" which murdered my libido in the past so any libido help would be greatly appreciated.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    like a cialis-based product? That would be cool. Maybe taste like grape or something
    for the millionth time; cialis is NOT a libido enhancing product.

  28. This is what we are looking for is your opinions. We heard some requests and are putting it out there to judge interest.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  29. count me in...how the hell did i miss this, lol.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    count me in...how the hell did i miss this, lol.
    I was wondering when you would show up LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I was wondering when you would show up LOL.
    that is like a bat signal for me, just say libido booster and you know i will answer the call, lol.

  32. Count me in too
  33. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  34. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    is her reaction fright or excitement, lol.

  35. Hey Big T did you get the protein and Cycle Support Beta samples?

    How about were you notified about the beta samples for the possible libido sup?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  36. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Hey Big T did you get the protein and Cycle Support Beta samples?

    How about were you notified about the beta samples for the possible libido sup?
    yes, sir. i remember posting how good the new orange flavor of cs is. also the vanilla protein tasted great and no problem mixing in a shaker cup. i signed up for more possible testing samples, but don't remember it being libido boosting-hey i am old i forget things. lol going to try the chocolate at 8:30
    thank you, i love getting stuff in the mail, lol.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yes, sir. i remember posting how good the new orange flavor of cs is. also the vanilla protein tasted great and no problem mixing in a shaker cup. i signed up for more possible testing samples, but don't remember it being libido boosting-hey i am old i forget things. lol going to try the chocolate at 8:30
    thank you, i love getting stuff in the mail, lol.
    You like anything that will boost the libido LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  38. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You like anything that will boost the libido LOL.
    what was your first clue-sherlock, lol.
    btw-the chocolate protein is very good, easy mixing with no clumping.

  39. Ah ok great to hear it.

    Then you are officially on The Anabolic Innovations Advisory Board All it takes is requesting a beta sample at my email addy, emailing me back with your review and then you get the next beta sample of the next product before anyone else.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Ah ok great to hear it.

    Then you are officially on The Anabolic Innovations Advisory Board All it takes is requesting a beta sample at my email addy, emailing me back with your review and then you get the next beta sample of the next product before anyone else.
    oh boy, 2 grand for earrings ought to buy me love me long time with momma, lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. any interest
    By LionKingGod in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Log in
Log in