Testopro stacked with Stoke or Glycobol

1. Registered User

Testopro stacked with Stoke or Glycobol

Hi guys,

Firstly I just want congratulate you for creating such an impressive body building community. I've been visiting the forum regluarly and have been learning lots, but this is my first post. My question for your bright and experienced minds is this.....

I'm just coming off a 10 week cut where I've gone from around 16% bf to around 10 - 11% bf. Unfortunately in the process I've lost some muscle mass, not much though. Rather than continue to diet hard, I've decided to increase my cals to just below maintenance or at maintenance and try putting on pure lean mass and then follow with a mild cut. I'm trying to be realistic and aim for around 3 lbs over 4 - 5 weeks.

I've read good things about testopro, so have decided to use it during the mini lean bulk cycle. However, I want to stack it with Stoked or Glycobol and I'm not sure which (I can't afford all three). Will stacking Testopro with Stoked result in a far greater increase in test levels than testopro alone? If not then stacking it with glycobol might be a better option?!

Anyway....all views gladly welcome.

Thanks for listening.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Hi guys,

Firstly I just want congratulate you for creating such an impressive body building community. I've been visiting the forum regluarly and have been learning lots, but this is my first post. My question for your bright and experienced minds is this.....

I'm just coming off a 10 week cut where I've gone from around 16% bf to around 10 - 11% bf. Unfortunately in the process I've lost some muscle mass, not much though. Rather than continue to diet hard, I've decided to increase my cals to just below maintenance or at maintenance and try putting on pure lean mass and then follow with a mild cut. I'm trying to be realistic and aim for around 3 lbs over 4 - 5 weeks.

I've read good things about testopro, so have decided to use it during the mini lean bulk cycle. However, I want to stack it with Stoked or Glycobol and I'm not sure which (I can't afford all three). Will stacking Testopro with Stoked result in a far greater increase in test levels than testopro alone? If not then stacking it with glycobol might be a better option?!

Anyway....all views gladly welcome.

Thanks for listening.
    I would go with all three if you can, if I had to choose myself I would choose stoked but it's close race and I am glad I don't have to choose.

While on this if you do a slight calorie deficit you will continue to lose weight, I believe there will be some recomp with this stack so I would opt for a slight calorie surplus and you will lose fat but maintain/gain muscle. If you want more mass slowly bring up the calories. The gains are very clean when you stack these. You may be suprised how much you can eat and still not gain fat. Feel it out but make sure your above maintenance to start.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User

Thanks DreamWeaver,

As I said, been reading the forums for a while and very impressed with your level of knowledge. I'm glad you replied because I would have run this on a deficit and not allowed it to deliver its full potential. Only reason I was thinking glycobol was because I've been running on low carbs for the past 8 weeks, so this would allow me to up my carbs without the fat gain. Decisions, decisions.....my stacking options are:

Testopro
    Stoked
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Glycobol
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Stoked
    Glycobol

Lean Xtreme has worked well for me in the past as a recomp.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks DreamWeaver,

As I said, been reading the forums for a while and very impressed with your level of knowledge. I'm glad you replied because I would have run this on a deficit and not allowed it to deliver its full potential. Only reason I was thinking glycobol was because I've been running on low carbs for the past 8 weeks, so this would allow me to up my carbs without the fat gain. Decisions, decisions.....my stacking options are:

Testopro
    Stoked
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Glycobol
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Stoked
    Glycobol

I like the third option best of both worlds and those products all have major recomping qualities.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

I would go with the Glycobol on a lean bulk if you can only afford 1. The Stoked will make you as hungry as a horse at least for me it does.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Thanks DreamWeaver,

Testopro
    Stoked
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Glycobol
    Lean Xtreme

Testopro
    Stoked
    Glycobol

I had great gains with glycobol, but I really like this stack selection. ( I am bias, )

Add in ZMA and you have the SMS Vers. 2.0

Madness!!
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I had great gains with glycobol, but I really like this stack selection. ( I am bias, )

Add in ZMA and you have the SMS Vers. 2.0

Madness!!
    The good old superman stack. I wonder who invented that??? LOL!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    The good old superman stack. I wonder who invented that??? LOL!!!
    Ahhh, I just ran the great products AI and DS put out and named it.

I WISH I invented it. I would be living in a warmer climate by now.

9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Ahhh, I just ran the great products AI and DS put out and named it.

I WISH I invented it. I would be living in a warmer climate by now.

I hear that bro.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol $33 each (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 09:13 PM
  2. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 09:04 PM
  3. Testopro, Glycobol and RecoverPro Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:33 PM
  4. Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:56 PM
  5. Questions on Glycobol and Testopro