what happened to manic and recover at NP?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
was going to get some and try it but its gone????

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftingstud, if your browser did like mine, you couldn't see those two products listed for some reason. I fixed this problem by going to the top right of the page and clicked on "View As Grid" and they were viewable again ;)

Let us know if you still can't add them to your cart. Your next bet will be to try searching for the products by their names.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftingstud, if your browser did like mine, you couldn't see those two products listed for some reason. I fixed this problem by going to the top right of the page and clicked on "View As Grid" and they were viewable again ;)

Let us know if you still can't add them to your cart. Your next bet will be to try searching for the products by their names.
Same here I had to hit the grid button as they main page only show 8 products and not the 18 they are supposed to. It is very confusing but here is a link to the products. I have a feeling it is not a browser problem as Applied Nut has 17 products and they all show up without hitting the grid option.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/anabolic-innovations/?view=grid

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

Thanks that worked!

Wanted to try stoked, testopro, glycobol, manic... Then through some recover into my water jug to sip on.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you already make your purchase?

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Did you already make your purchase?
Yeah got a bottle if each heading my way. Along with some IGF2 to help with GH release. Wanted to add AA into the equation but the $$$$ is kinda steep for all 5 together.

Used glycobol with IGF2 and the sleep at night was crazy deep. Woke up so rested. Can't wait to try the SWOL stack.

Ohh yeah also picked up 2 bottles of cyano.... Big AI order :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Lifting Stud,

Thank you for the big purchase!

hmmmm AA???

What about AA along with TestoPRO?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Lifting Stud,

hmmmm AA???

Now that sounds like a interesting stack. But where the heck would we find any AA LOL.:icon_lol:

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Now that sounds like a interesting stack. But where the heck would we find any AA LOL.:icon_lol:
That was my super SWOLE stack:
testopro
stoked
glycobol
IGF2
AA

what i orginally wanted to run for 2 months

Yeah i know about the AA... only place i have seen it is GNC and no way am I paying that kinda cash for it.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Hey Lifting Stud,

hmmmm AA???

No problem... I am no problems buy quality product. Have used Cycle support with all my cycles... used PCT support before... and glycobol, did have stomach issues at first but once I figured out how to dose it no problems, plus it and IGF2 = knocked out sleep and crazy dreams. Woke up a few mornings like... WTF?!?!?! LOL!

Really looking forward to running Testopro, Stoked and Glycobol. Seems like it covers most the non-hormonal bases... you guys have a fat burner in the work? If so you should :) I would love a Ripped and Swolen stack!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was my super SWOLE stack:
testopro
stoked
glycobol
IGF2
AA

what i orginally wanted to run for 2 months

Yeah i know about the AA... only place i have seen it is GNC and no way am I paying that kinda cash for it.
I have a feeling there maybe some AA floating around somewhere.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling there maybe some AA floating around somewhere.
Yeah seen it floating around. It's the cost of it that makes me kinda shy away but who knows if this run goes well maybe throw it in next time... This way can gauge how effective it is.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say that it was Amino89 really liked stacking Stoked with arachidonic acid.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If he did a log, it will be over bb.com.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't recall seeing one here...I'll do a quick search and see ;)

EDIT: He only has two posts here. It must have been BB and IM.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall seeing one here...I'll do a quick search and see ;)

EDIT: He only has two posts here. It must have been BB and IM.
I found his log at IM but he has only posted here twice and no log. My bad.

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Got my swole stack and igf2... Not going to start until after pct here in about a 1.5 wk... Might look for some AA to add.