TestoPRO™ FAQ

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

TestoPRO™ FAQ

TestoPRO™ FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?
    A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, proven by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients proven by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been shown to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?
    A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been proven in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form) by an amazing 98.81 percent.

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?
    A. Divanil ™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically proven to enhance free testosterone by binding to sex-hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG keeps your testosterone bound, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?
    A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, ranging from anti-cancer, to anti-oxidant, and finally the reason we included it in our formula – estrogen modulation. Metabolism of estradiol results primarily in either 2-hydroxyestrone or 16a-hydroxyestrone, and to a lesser extent 4-hydroxyestrone. It is known that 16a-hydroxyestrone causes proliferation of some breast tumor cell lines, while the alternative metabolite, 2-hydroxyestrone, demonstrates anti-estrogenic and anti-proliferative activity. Indole-3-Carbinol helps the body to modulate estrogen to degrade into the healthier of the alternatives, as opposed to the other. 2-hydroxyestrone, as you read, has anti-estrogenic properties.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?
    A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.
    This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?
    A. Quercetin has been shown to be a potent inhibitor of glucorodination and sulfation. Inhibiting those two pathways result in increased bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?
    A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?
    A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?
    A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?
    A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?
    A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?
    A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?
    A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?
    A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?
    A. Study results show significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?
    A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?
    A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?
    A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?
    A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

For maximum muscle gains and fat loss, we suggest trying our newly developed SWOLE stack. Consisting of TestoPRO™, Glycobol, and STOKED, resulting in amazing, natural, and sustainable gains.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What do you recommend for those interested in running the Swole stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and Stoked). What type of dosages, timing, etc...
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    What do you recommend for those interested in running the Swole stack (TestoPRO, Glycobol and Stoked). What type of dosages, timing, etc...
    Thanks for the question. I would run the Stoked/TestoPRO 2 caps each once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I would run glycobol 1-2 caps about 20 minutes before carb meals. Not sure if you have run the Glycobol if not start slow with 1 cap twice a day and if you tolerate it good then go to 2 caps twice a day. Hope this helps.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thanks for the question. I would run the Stoked/TestoPRO 2 caps each once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. I would run glycobol 1-2 caps about 20 minutes before carb meals. Not sure if you have run the Glycobol if not start slow with 1 cap twice a day and if you tolerate it good then go to 2 caps twice a day. Hope this helps.
    Listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.48%

Can't wait to use this! I have stoked which I'm going to throw in and I'm going to order sum glycbol and it's on
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Can't wait to use this! I have stoked which I'm going to throw in and I'm going to order sum glycbol and it's on
    Hmmnn that sounds like a SWOLE stack to me.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.07%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hmmm maybe i shall stack this with hdx2 after my cycle i will wait on nutra reviews
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    hmmm maybe i shall stack this with hdx2 after my cycle i will wait on nutra reviews
    That sounds like a good stack.
  9. Team Anabolic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.18%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hmmnn that sounds like a SWOLE stack to me.
    Score 1 for the SWOLE stack.

10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Whats the likelyhood of Testofen causing Estrogen type side effects, especially gyno?
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by RufusLDK View Post
    Whats the likelyhood of Testofen causing Estrogen type side effects, especially gyno?
    I have seen no info that suggests the possibility of gyno from TestoPRO.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%

Quote Originally Posted by RufusLDK View Post
    I'm four weeks into a stack that includes MassFX, HX2, Primal Male, Drive and Fenugreek. Something in this stack has cause my gyno to flare-up. My best guess is that it is the fenugreek. It may have been the Diesel Test Pro I used prior to this cycle but if so it is a delayed reaction.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I like Testapro however, for some reason I have been getting serious gas and increased trips to the bathroom. That being said, there's no stomach distress (cramping, etc.)Any idea what could be causing this and has anyone else had this experience.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Fastone View Post
    I like Testapro however, for some reason I have been getting serious gas and increased trips to the bathroom. That being said, there's no stomach distress (cramping, etc.)Any idea what could be causing this and has anyone else had this experience.
    Hmn have not really heard much of a complaint with TestoPRO. I have heard it from Glycobol for a few days. Stop it for a couple of days see if it goes away if it does then start it again andif the same problem occurs I would have to say you just do not tolerate it well. Good luck bro.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.38%

would adding in ZMA to a stack that doesnt contain it such as testo/stocked help since better sleep can aid in the test department?
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by waugie14 View Post
    would adding in ZMA to a stack that doesnt contain it such as testo/stocked help since better sleep can aid in the test department?
    its fine, go with optiZinc/magnesium
    doing my own thang!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by waugie14 View Post
    I think ZMA would be a nice addition.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

i am about to purchase two bottles of testopro, but before i do that, i want to know what the quality is of your divanil. what % and some proof of that.

thank you
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    i am about to purchase two bottles of testopro, but before i do that, i want to know what the quality is of your divanil. what % and some proof of that.

thank you
    It is being tested so at this point I cannot give you a honest answer. I will keep people updated.
  20. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%

As you may or may not know there is some disagreement as to if the testing standard is accurate or now.

We are doing the same as other supplement companies and getting with Chromadex to help all of us to take care of this. Should be another 10 days or so for more info.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

It is being tested so at this point I cannot give you a honest answer. I will keep people updated.
    ok, i'll wait for the results then. this product seems very powerfull and legit.
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    As you may or may not know there is some disagreement as to if the testing standard is accurate or now.

We are doing the same as other supplement companies and getting with Chromadex to help all of us to take care of this. Should be another 10 days or so for more info.
    I'm glad you guys took liberty to get this tested.

Many others have ignored this situation.

The one positive that could come from finding that you have been duped into importing a lower quality concentration is that if it has worked solidly then imagine what the true higher concentrations would be like.

This has been a long standing error in importing from foreign suppliers.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.06%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I will say this, I have been enjoying my time on testopro (almost 3 weeks in)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.18%

Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I will say this, I have been enjoying my time on testopro (almost 3 weeks in)
    could you provide some more details please? libido? strength? recovery?

thanks
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    could you provide some more details please? libido? strength? recovery?

thanks
    It was not brought to market as a libido product but it seems to have that effect on most. This test booster is more for strength and recovery.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8%

Testpro side effects (gyno)

i am currently on a testosterone gel (testim) for low-T. My free testosterone has increased to 550 from 300. I would like to take Testpro in addition to the testim to increase my testosterone level even more but am nervous about using both. i suffered from gyno from steroid abuse and actually had the gynecomastia surgery. would this combination of testim and testpro possibly cause the gyno to return??

thanks.
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by rfourn47 View Post
    i am currently on a testosterone gel (testim) for low-T. My free testosterone has increased to 550 from 300. I would like to take Testpro in addition to the testim to increase my testosterone level even more but am nervous about using both. i suffered from gyno from steroid abuse and actually had the gynecomastia surgery. would this combination of testim and testpro possibly cause the gyno to return??

thanks.
    Should not we have a person on test-c who runs TestoPRO and loves it.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.16%

Any word on the concentration/purity analysis being done or are they done on divinal?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Should not we have a person on test-c who runs TestoPRO and loves it.
    Yah he iterates that the increased amount of free test due to Testopro dosing actually enhances his results.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  30. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.89%

The problem is the standard. 1 testing facility says they have the correct standard another testing facility says they have the correct standard and they are not the same. The ingrdient Divanil is a trademarked item which we receive from DS so we will do the same as they did and change the label.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
    PS 30 years old
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Hey Crowler, Is there any point in taking more than 4 a day? Im 220-225 pound and 9-10% BF so a fairly large dude, with a long workout history. Is 4 optimum? Or do bigger guys have to take more?
    PS 30 years old
    I started taking it at 235 and 4 was sufficient, I did however use progressive dosing because it was a long run. If your going to do a longer run you could consider 4 ed for a few weeks then bump it up 1 pill ed for a couple weeks then another one for the last couple of weeks. Assess your reaction before increasing, it kicks in pretty hard and I got pretty aggressive. The increased dosage did yield an extra kick.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

I agree with DW on this. Do the 4 for a while. Then if you feel you want to bump it only bump it 1 and see how your body reacts. IMO if 4 is producing results than stick with it.
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.22%

Pem and DW: Cheers Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by ProteinMurder View Post
    Pem and DW: Cheers Its two bottles of this or two of Formadrol.....seems to have very impressive bloods (albeit one person) Desicions!!
    Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Ahhhh decisions. That I cannot help with or I would seem to be very biased.
    Me also, I have never tried Formodrol so I can't comment, I loved Testopro though.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%

Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself .

If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Will I notice any Fenugreek smell from taking these?

I've tried something else with it in and it wasn't long before I could smell it on myself .

If so is there something I can take or drink to get rid of it? Just took my second two caps there and they had been in my bag and it's warm, they smelt quite "Fenugreeky"!
    TestoPRO should not cause that. I am not sure what a warm bag would do to them. How long were they in the bag and at approx what temp?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.35%

Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought .
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo View Post
    Eight hours at 21~23C (just measured bag with infra-red thermometer), I get sunlight from a window at work and the climate control does whatever it wants.

Maybe I need a cooler place for my supplements at work, I didn't give it any thought .
    I would suggest a cool dry place if possible.

Similar Forum Threads

1. testopro and TCF-1?
    By backyardbuild in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
  2. T-Bol or Testopro??
    By enthusedguy07 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 01:00 PM
  3. testopro vs. act x