1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glycobol sides?

Has anyone experienced the runs while on this stuff? Ive been on for 8 days and its been awful. Am i not taking in the right carbs with it or is this the way it is?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes very common with glycobol and nutrient partritioner, how are you dosing it and what do you meals look like?
    doing my own thang!
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It can happen but people have found by varying the dosage and times that it can help with that problem.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Try 1 and 1 instead.
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Try 1 and 1 instead.
    Agreed then if you tolerate it ok then you can maybe go to 2 and 1.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.43%

yeah i had the same prob lowering the dose helped also had a strange taste in my mouth kinda like metal.
    But i love the stuff.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Start with 1 2x a day for 3 days then 1 3x a day for a few days then 1 4x a day. When ur body gets comfy with that then take 2 at a time when u need to. I found that worked well for me. You may also try some gas x for the bloat if u get it and a banana with one meal to help bind u up if the gbol still hurts ur stomach
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Try not to dose more then 2 in 4 hours. That seemed to be a downfall for me personally
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    IM USUALLY DOSING 2TABS 15MIN BEFORE MY PREWORKOUT SHAKE (TRUEMASS) AND THE OTHER 2 USUALLY WITH DINNER. i TRY TO THROW IN COMPLEX AND SIMPLE CARBS WIT DINNER MEAL 75-100G.
    The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    The timing is your mistake, 15 minutes equals acid reflux because of the interfrence of COX, give it at least 25 minutes, try 1 cap as well, but wait 25 minutes prior to your meal.
    will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

will do man i did'nt take them today but im gonna retry this thing 2marrow that way. Thanks for the imput. Oh what would be the best carb source you think that should be taken with this product? Any suggestions would be helpful that i could try .Thanks
    Personally stay away from synthetic carbs(waxy maize), go with a whole food complex carb source, such as rice, pasta, beans, and greens. The only simple carb I suggest is a bananna, no cookies LOL.
    doing my own thang!
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.15%

I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
    by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
    30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
    Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
    with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
    carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
    would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
    week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
    a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    I am planning on using 1scoop of glyco-maize from OP Nut. and 1 scoop of oatmuscle
    by the Protein Factory and 45 grams of protein in my preworkout shake at 5:30 AM
    30 minutes after 1 cap of Glycobol is that form of carbs good to take while using
    Glycobol. The oatmuscle is a powder made of oats that has be formulated to mix
    with ease in a shaker cup. I understand that I need to take the Glycobol with complex
    carbs 25 to 30 min premeal but I just wanted to know if my preworkout carb source
    would be OK for the Glycobol and I am planning on using 1 cap twice a day for the first
    week and 3 a day the second week and if everything goes well I will do 1 cap 4 times
    a day the 3rd week. Thanks for any imput.
    Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%

agree, oats are great.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

I also agree that complex carbs from whole foods is your best bet.
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

I use gbol with all carbs. The waxy is what gives me the best pump PWO with gbol and pslin
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.1%

Honestly I do not know why people rave about synthetic carbs, not that impressive to me. Oats are great, stick with whole foods, whether it be pre or post workout meals. Your approach will be fine.
    How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.69%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.

Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
    When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

WARNING:
    Do not exceed recommended dose.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I always take two capsules per dose.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    How about that post work out shake? Don't you want to keep it simple carbs and drink it immediately?
    The only thing I recommend is isolate whey as a post shake, then take 1-2 caps of glycobol 20-30 minutes prior to Bcaa's and meal, bcca's usually contain sucralose, such as RecoveryPro, Xtend , etc.
    doing my own thang!
  22. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Heres some "input"....Well I mean this is what the bottle says.

Directions:
    To access tolerance take 1 capsule with a meal containing 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates. The next day use as follows.
    When Bulking: Take 2 capsules with a meal containing at least 50 - 100 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.

When Dieting: Take 2 capsules 30 minutes before a meal containing at least 25 - 50 grams of complex carbohydrates in the AM and again in the PM.
    Do not exceed 4 capsules per day.

On workout days take 2 capsules with pre-workout meal

WARNING:
    Do not exceed recommended dose.
    This is the best way to start out and then you can change doses and timing once you know your tolerance.
  23. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?
  24. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

Ok its been a while sence my last post but, the sides are now gone i jus dropped the dose to 1 cap 4x-day and its working i guess. Been on for 3 weeks but honestly i dont see what the hype with this stuff is about ive not gained a pound nor feel any difference in the gym. Any suggestion? Should i start taking 2 with each carb meal now?
    Here is my opinion, its more a recomp supplement more than anything, the only one will "bulk" up more is with use of androgen such as a 1-ad/4ad, you understand where I am getting at.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

I would sugest upping the carbs by 25g per meal and add in a second cap
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.77%

Great news thank you for the feedback.
  27. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Here is my opinion, its more a recomp supplement more than anything, the only one will "bulk" up more is with use of androgen such as a 1-ad/4ad, you understand where I am getting at.
    Well i read many stand-alone logs on this product and the few that interested me was the bulking ones and they said by week 3 they'd put on 4-5 pounds. Thats what i was hoping for but everyone reacts different i guess.
    My original plans was to take it for a few weeks to see what its about then add a androgen. But if i started them at same time how would i know whats working.
  28. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

Well i read many stand-alone logs on this product and the few that interested me was the bulking ones and they said by week 3 they'd put on 4-5 pounds. Thats what i was hoping for but everyone reacts different i guess.
    My original plans was to take it for a few weeks to see what its about then add a androgen. But if i started them at same time how would i know whats working.
    I hear ya, well know you know how it hit you, so get that dat dere 1-ad LOL.
    doing my own thang!
  29. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%

Have you up'd your calories?
    If not, It will be very hard to add weight. Like was said, this helps in recomp and helps you get leaner. When I beta tested it, I ate more than usual and still got leaner and dropped weight. I think it would be hard to gain weight also without an androgen.
    You are lean and I bet your metabolism is high to begin with. You would seriously have to pack in the food while on this to gain.
  30. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Have you up'd your calories?
    If not, It will be very hard to add weight. Like was said, this helps in recomp and helps you get leaner. When I beta tested it, I ate more than usual and still got leaner and dropped weight. I think it would be hard to gain weight also without an androgen.
    You are lean and I bet your metabolism is high to begin with. You would seriously have to pack in the food while on this to gain.
    Thanks for the tips man!!! Im taking in around 5000 cals 300 protein and 500carbs everyday u think thats enough, oh and yes very fast metab to damn fast i hate it sum times.

Oh yeah i think you guys are onto sumtn about this being a leaning or recomp product cause the more i read about it the more im seeing clearer. Jus wondern why there Bulking instructions on the bottle if its main purpose was for that? Thanks guys for all your great advice im definatley gonna be trying them!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Thanks for the tips man!!! Im taking in around 5000 cals 300 protein and 500carbs everyday u think thats enough, oh and yes very fast metab to damn fast i hate it sum times.

Oh yeah i think you guys are onto sumtn about this being a leaning or recomp product cause the more i read about it the more im seeing clearer. Jus wondern why there Bulking instructions on the bottle if its main purpose was for that? Thanks guys for all your great advice im definatley gonna be trying them!
    2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

try 5 pills a day,

2 morning
    1 post wo
    2 dinner

obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb
  32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    2 caps is GREAT with 50-75g carbs.

I get no gas or bloating when i have HIGH carbs which makes you really wanna consume them

try 5 pills a day,

2 morning
    1 post wo
    2 dinner

obviosly those times will change depending on when you workout and your meals that are high carb
    Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Thanks for the post man ...Im gonna try that. What kinda foods are u taking at those times? Like breakfast i do oats/eggs/whole grain bread, then for lunch rice/chicken, then potatoes or sumtn like that for dinner
    low glycemic works best

what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

low glycemic works best

what you have looks nice, id replace the rice with something else, a different whole grain, buckwheat, quinoa. rice doesnt do it for me.

or waxymaize (true waxymaize like vitargo because of the thick texture)
    Thanks for the new ideas man!
  35. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.52%

Wow 5k cals. That is alot of food. You just may be fighting a fast metabolism period. Is it hard for you to normally gain weight? If so, with the 4 caps of Glycobol, it may be impossible?
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough
  37. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.84%

Its always hard to gain weight for me! I can never add enough weight and i cant eat the amount of food everyday to make huge gains.I swear if i drop anywere under those macros i posted earlyer ill drop 5-8 pounds in week, i know this for fact cause my 10day beach vaca screwed me out of 8lbs...lol
  38. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.46%

The more carbs you eat the more glycobol u can take without sides. Sides usually indicate ur utilizing the carbs very well and maybe just aren't having enough
    Well said, I will say this I am not a fan of wm, if you can get LOW GI index based foods for your source of carbs; go for it. Its the same for protein, meat beats out whey, just simple fact. You got a pretty sick metabolism bro.
    doing my own thang!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Bro u may really love quinoa. Loaded with good fats high in carbs and COMPLETE protein add in a 5oz chopped turkey meat cooked with a table spoon mac nut oil ull have a great complete tasty meal and very filling and 2 glycobol can handle about a cup of cooked quinoa
  40. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.67%

Jumped the gun and ran 2 in the morning, went to the can 4 times. 1 in the afternoon and no problems, should really access my tolerance as stated.
    For future reference, really test your tolerance first lol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. GLYCOBOL Q&A
    By crazyfool405 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 251
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 02:58 PM
  2. Glycobol
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:06 PM
  3. glycobol/DCP and...
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
  4. Sides?the Real Sides Not Some Statistic!
    By WEEZYFBABY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:58 AM