HELP ME

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

pplex or hdrol

ok i need sum help here fitness savy people.. i want to take a cycle of pplex or hdrol but i have no idea what i should take with it.. what is PCT? i know these questions are dumb but id rather look stupid and be educated. If you could let me kno the exact product names and dosages i should take that would be awesome. currently i am 20 yo 5'10 215lbs and am trying to cut weight and look lean and defined. i work out hard and eat healthy. with a clean health slate. i am a virgin to any steroids and i don't wanna listen to one of my dumb friends and mess up my health. thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stedsjock66 View Post
    ok i need sum help here fitness savy people.. i want to take a cycle of pplex or hdrol but i have no idea what i should take with it.. what is PCT? i know these questions are dumb but id rather look stupid and be educated. If you could let me kno the exact product names and dosages i should take that would be awesome. currently i am 20 yo 5'10 215lbs and am trying to cut weight and look lean and defined. i work out hard and eat healthy. with a clean health slate. i am a virgin to any steroids and i don't wanna listen to one of my dumb friends and mess up my health. thanks guys
    Spend the weekend reading and learning.

Your pretty young to be messin with roids/horomones.

Try to stick with the natty supps for awhile.

what does your diet and training regimen look like?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

i try to get in the gym as often as i can usually bout 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours. my diet.. ****t aha i usually eat whatever i want.. i kno thats a problem. for slimming down ie been running 4-6 miles a day before gym workouts. i strictly drink water now. but i wanna slim down and look lean and muscular. i have big arms and shoulders jus trying to lose the stomach
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

i try to get in the gym as often as i can usually bout 4-5 times a week for 2-3 hours. my diet.. ****t aha i usually eat whatever i want.. i kno thats a problem. for slimming down ie been running 4-6 miles a day before gym workouts. i strictly drink water now. but i wanna slim down and look lean and muscular. i have big arms and shoulders jus trying to lose the stomach
    Well bro, I am going to give you a good dose of reality. If you do not eat a clean and solid diet, do not train hard, and do not sleep deep; you will not get good gains period. Keep researching, research nutrient partritioners. RESEARCH MORE.
    doing my own thang!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, 60 Capsules 2 bottles

thats what i plan on using do u think that is enough for using hdrol do i need anything else? please let me kno. as well as proper doasge thanks
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Anabolic Innovations Post Cycle Support
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support
    Competitive Edge Labs H-Drol, 60 Capsules 2 bottles

thats what i plan on using do u think that is enough for using hdrol do i need anything else? please let me kno. as well as proper doasge thanks
    H-drol 50/75/75/75

Preload CS 2 weeks prior to cycle at 1 scoop a day, then during cycle, 1 scoop am and 1 scoop pm.

PCT:
    PCS: 2 caps am on empty stomach, then 2 peworkout
    SERM of choice
    Vat ATTack
    doing my own thang!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

SERM meaning?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

SERM meaning?
    Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, do a little research bro, its for post cycle therapy.
    doing my own thang!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the help man. but ive read somewhere that hdrol doesnt have anything in it that can convert into estrogen? so would u still suggest i take this?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

thanks for the help man. but ive read somewhere that hdrol doesnt have anything in it that can convert into estrogen? so would u still suggest i take this?
    It can aromatize, not in high amounts, but it can. Regardless, anytime one puts an extrogenous hormone into their system, they need to bring their hormones back to homeostasis through a proper post cycle.
    doing my own thang!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

He's 20:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.p...er_infractions
    AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.
    Sorry, but we're not even supposed to be answering your questions about anabolics.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Bro, I personally suggest ph and other anabolics pass the age of 25 for many different reasons.
    doing my own thang!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Bro, I personally suggest ph and other anabolics pass the age of 25 for many different reasons.

totally agree.......

There is a lot of good natty stuff out there to use anyways.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Hey, me too! A lot of people will laugh at waiting that long though. Little do they know...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It is almost pointless to take them at your age, your T-levels are almost peaked as it is man. Stick to some good staples: Suggestions...

-Maniac
    -Recoverpro
    -Whey Protein
    -Multi Vit
    -Fishoil
    Maximize those natty gains first then when your older and feel yourself slipping, think about taking one. Rome was not built in a day friend! Slow progressions are better than no progressions.

I would never wanna become dependant on PH/DS
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  •