Glycobol and Fat intake? - AnabolicMinds.com

Glycobol and Fat intake?

1. New Member

Glycobol and Fat intake?

So I got my Glycobol to day. I am going to take my first dose with breakfast tomorrow. Should I be limiting my fat intake with Glycobol? For example my typical breakfast is....

62g Pro, 80g Cho, 27g Fat

6 Whole Omega 3 Eggs
    4 Pieces Ezekiel Raisin Toast

My second daily dose will be taken with less fat (under 15g).

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Yes that is fine.

Glycobol will work great with that.

Good luck. Are you doing a log?
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yes that is fine.

Glycobol will work great with that.

Good luck. Are you doing a log?
    Nice. I used egg whites today instead of whole eggs for breakfast. Not a fan of egg whites plus the 27g of fat from the whole eggs really helps with the extra kcal I need.

I took my first dose of one cap, waited ~20 minutes and I ate. I did not notice much. For my second dose I took 2 and waited about 20 minutes and started feeling hypo. This is some powerful stuff.

No bro. i do not plan on logging this. Maybe in the future though.
    •   

4. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Thank you for the feedback!

Much appreciated.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    Nice. I used egg whites today instead of whole eggs for breakfast. Not a fan of egg whites plus the 27g of fat from the whole eggs really helps with the extra kcal I need.

I took my first dose of one cap, waited ~20 minutes and I ate. I did not notice much. For my second dose I took 2 and waited about 20 minutes and started feeling hypo. This is some powerful stuff.

No bro. i do not plan on logging this. Maybe in the future though.
    I think I might start eating about 20-25 minutes after taking two Glycobol as well. It seems like 30 is a little too long for me, especially when its been a while in between meals.

A lot of guys are playing around with timing and dosing and coming up with many successful variations. Don't be afraid to play around with different doses, timing, and carb intake!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I think I might start eating about 20-25 minutes after taking two Glycobol as well. It seems like 30 is a little for me, especially when its been a while in between meals.

A lot of guys are playing around with timing and dosing and coming up with many successful variations. Don't be afraid to play around with different doses, timing, and carb intake!
    Agreed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. New Member

what's the best timing scheme you guys have gotten better positive feedback on??
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Some guys swear by the 2/2 and others are loving variations, IE - 1/2/1 or 1/1/1/1.

I don't actually dose the same way everyday. I dose according to how many grams of carbs I'm about to eat. My dosing during the week is typically different than my dosing on the weekends. I eat smaller meals during the week with a large dinner. during the week I have been doing 1/1/2. I eat bigger meals on the weekends, so, IMO, 2/2 is better suited for these meals. Try playing around with it and see what you come up with. I've even seen guys dosing at 1/1/1/1. Timing and diet will definitely influence the types of results that will be obtained using Glycobol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

has en1 tryd to parachute it?
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Some guys swear by the 2/2 and others are loving variations, IE - 1/2/1 or 1/1/1/1.

I don't actually dose the same way everyday. I dose according to how many grams of carbs I'm about to eat. My dosing during the week is typically different than my dosing on the weekends. I eat smaller meals during the week with a large dinner. during the week I have been doing 1/1/2. I eat bigger meals on the weekends, so, IMO, 2/2 is better suited for these meals. Try playing around with it and see what you come up with. I've even seen guys dosing at 1/1/1/1. Timing and diet will definitely influence the types of results that will be obtained using Glycobol.
    I see, i had that same logic too, bigger meals with the bigger dose. But where im still a bit puzzled is with the timing of each dose. I know is kinda early but what seems to be best 15 min pre meal, 20 min pre meal, 30 min pre meal or with the meal (at the same time)?? Thats where i get confused.

The bottle says 30 min pre meal but i guess a better question is if would 30 min. be enough for the ingredients to be ready to excert their effect in the system?

what you guys think pre meal or with the meal??

Thanks
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post
    I see, i had that same logic too, bigger meals with the bigger dose. But where im still a bit puzzled is with the timing of each dose. I know is kinda early but what seems to be best 15 min pre meal, 20 min pre meal, 30 min pre meal or with the meal (at the same time)?? Thats where i get confused.

The bottle says 30 min pre meal but i guess a better question is if would 30 min. be enough for the ingredients to be ready to excert their effect in the system?

what you guys think pre meal or with the meal??

Thanks
    For me it is pre meal but others experiment with dosing.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
  2. Fat intake
    By bsypher in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 11:42 AM
  3. B12 Max Intake
    By AnthonyIOSOS in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6