MrBig's G-bol Explosion

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For previous backround info Click Here.

I'll be logging Glycobol and at the 2 week mark I'll be throwing Stoked into the mix.

My workout looks like this:
Monday: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Back Width, Back Thickness
Wednesday: Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Hamstrings, Quads
Friday: Repeat of Mondays body parts
Monday: Repeat of Wednesday’s body parts
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: Core and Ab

I will cycle through this 2-way split. Pick one exercise for each body part for three different workouts. That means on Monday (week 1), incline bench presses are done, Friday (week 1) decline presses are done, then on Wednesday (week 3) flat dumbbell presses are done.

One exercise per body part with rest pauses. As for rest pausing, you pick a rep range to reach and you pick the heaviest weight you can use for that exercise. You're not there to get a "pump" or whatever you want to call it. You want to lift that weight with all out intensity for how ever many reps you can handle.

After you hit your first failure, sit up and recuperate for 12-15 breaths, then go at it again with the same weight until you hit failure. Rinse and repeat one more time. This is the multi-rep rest pause technique that you must use on many of the exercises, with a few exceptions of course. You do not rest pause quad and back thickness exercises for safety reasons, and forearms also do not need to be rest paused.

Use 1 exercise for each body part. So having picked 3 exercises for each body part, you should have 6 different workouts, making a full rotation of the workouts lasting 2 weeks. It's imperative you bring a log book to the gym and every time you come back to the exercise you must beat the weight you did last time.
If you are eating, sleeping, and training correctly, you should be able to surpass all your weights. If you do not beat the logbook, you must switch the exercise out for a new one.

Chest:
• Incline barbell press (11-15rp)
• Hammer strength press (11-15rp)
• Decline barbell press (11-15rp)

Back Width:
• Front rack chins (11-20rp)
• Front pulldowns (11-15rp)
• Close grip pulldowns (11-15rp)

Back Thickness:
(back thickness exercises and quad exercises are not rest paused due to safety)
Deadlifts (6-9reps) + (9-12reps)
• Rack deadlifts (6-9reps) + (9-12reps)
• T-bar rows straight set (10-12 reps)

Shoulders:
• Military presses (11-20rp)
• Hammer strength presses (11-15rp)
• Upright rows (11-20rp)

Quads:
(quads are done with one heavy set 6-10 reps, a 3-5 minute rest, then a lighter widowmaker (20-repper) set but still very very heavy)
• Free squats (6-10 rep straight set) then (20 rep widowmaker)
• Hack squats (as above)
• Leg press (as above)

Hamstrings:
• Lying leg curls (15-30rp)
• Seated leg curls (15-30rp)
• Straight leg deadlifts (straight set of 15-25 reps)

Biceps:
• Dumbbell curls (11-20rp)
• Preacher curls (11-20rp)
• Barbell drag curls (11-20rp)

Forearms:
• Reverse Barbell Curl (straight set 10-20 reps)
• Reverse grip cable curls (straight set 10-20 reps)
• Hammer curls (straight set 10-20 reps)

Triceps:
• Reverse grip bench presses (11-20rp)
• EZ bar tricep extensions (15-30rp)
• Close-grip bench presses (11-20rp)

Calves:
(all calf exercises are done with a very slow negative and a extremely long stretch. This will be intense and one of the hardest things you will do on DC. When you are up on the toes slowly lower it down over the course of 5 seconds, and once you reach the bottom, hold it for a deep stretch for 15-20 seconds)
• Leg press toe press (10-12 reps)
• Hack squat toe press/sled (10-12 reps)
• Seated calf raises (10-12 reps)

Gbol dosage is as follows:
1 30 Minutes before breakfast
2 30 minutes before lunch
1 30 minutes before dinner/bed

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can u toss down ur current lifts on all these exercises for comparison later in the log?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:werd: Thanks crazy. I was just going to PM you :wave2:

Do you recommend any tinkering dosage wise?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice DC poutine Big. That was how I started with it and then morphed into where I am now. Ready for the Green Logs!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
OOOMMMGGGGdDdDdDDDzzzz, hai! :wave2:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd have to see the diet to reccommend my dosing...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
dude, the extreme calf streching for 15-20 seconds is freaking brutal.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
DAY 1Glycobol Update

Took 2 30 min before my meal...

2 Turkey breast (10 oz?)
1/2 Cup Brown Rice
1/2 of Broccoli/ Red Green and Yellow Peppers/Spinach
2 Slices Whole Grain Bread
2 TBSP Peanut Butter ( All natural B*tches)
Handful of Almonds (non salted, straight raw :hump:)

Gonna problably do about 300 pushups in half an hour. The pumps I get after eating alone is like I've been in the gym.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's Official, Glycobol is the sh*t.

Finished my 300 pushups about 35 min ago....pump is still there. Full Upper body. It's a different pump than a regular one. My muscles feel really full.

Side not: Gbol gives me gas. :dunno:....and green crap.

Beware!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Current Diet:
-I eat pretty clean with one or two cheat meals every two weeks MAYBE. My maintenence calories sit at about 5k calories right now. Any less and i lose weight.
-Chow hall here on base, open every 3 hours. Two big styrofoam trays for take out. Unlimited if you eat in.
-Chicken, Turkey, Protein Powders, Milk, Oats, Multigrain bread, brocolli, carrots, cauliflower, pasts, beef, almonds, natty pb, sunflower seeds, apples, pineapples, pears, bananas, grapefruit.(~500-650g CHO, 350g+ PRO, and 80-90g Fat)
-I dont drink soda or juice, just water and milk. 2 gallons a day easily. Im used to it.
-Macro's will move around somewhat, depends what they have on base.

Supplementation
-100% Whey Protein from ON. Post Workout/before sleep.
-100% Natural Casein from ON. Post workout/before sleep.
-Fish Oil 5g
-Multi Vitamin
-8 Scoops Xtend Intra workout with 10g bulk BCAA's
-Bulk BCAA's- With Xtend

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
It's Official, Glycobol is the sh*t.

Finished my 300 pushups about 35 min ago....pump is still there. Full Upper body. It's a different pump than a regular one. My muscles feel really full.

Side not: Gbol gives me gas. :dunno:....and green crap.

Beware!
These were Yesterday 28 May 09

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Workout coming soon....got some good Gbol news :head:

Swamped at work right now...gotta push these meds ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dosing looks good to me, I suggest 2 predinner since insulin levels tend to be less active towards later day.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dosing looks good to me, I suggest 2 predinner since insulin levels tend to be less active towards later day.
I usually workout an hour before dinner or so and head to bed 2 hours after dinner. Thanks Andrew, good to have you.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
that is prefect, take 2 as soon as you get home, wait 15 minutes to grub on, wait two hours and then sleep.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Took 1 Gbol 90 minutes prior to workout with Packet of Oats, Cinnamon and a Whey shake.

Intense workout:

Biceps Preacher Curls-135*11+8+6. STarted leaning towards the last rest pause, massive pump. Starting to get used to these now :D

Hammer Curl-These gave me an intense pump!! I swear the Gbol was really being felt after these. I've never experienced a pump like this....crazy. Biceps and forearms.

Seated Calf Raises- 125*10 minutes. Caught some bad crampage towards the end. Had to pause more then usual.

Leg Curls-210*8+5+3. Cake

Box Squat- 225*10 (warmup) 315*12, 315*11, 325*10. I actually had a serious leg pump, legs were shaking and some massive sweating going on. Felt strong, had NAS pump me through this. Sick.

My legs were hurting (good way). Felt like I could have gotten some more weight but my form on these has really gotten down to a tee.

The Gbol is really showing it's effects in the gym on the first day. It was incredible. Also noticed more veins than usual. Imagine if I dose 2!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny Big...my son loves NAS! I haven't really gotten into him.
Do you do the Hammer DC 20 rep routine? I rest a minute after my biceps and then try to pound out the 20 rep set. The arms are smoked after that.

Nice Box squats bubba. I am new to these and still finding the groove. It really gets the glutes and hams involved.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Edit: 55's on Hammer's, had to go down to 45 because of the pump

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
That's funny Big...my son loves NAS! I haven't really gotten into him.
Do you do the Hammer DC 20 rep routine? I rest a minute after my biceps and then try to pound out the 20 rep set. The arms are smoked after that.

Nice Box squats bubba. I am new to these and still finding the groove. It really gets the glutes and hams involved.
Haven't heard of the 20 rep set! Might have to do those :D.

I've liked NAS since I was younger. His early stuff really flowed.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's the only set you do...one set of 20 for Hammers,Pinwheels, or Reverse curls with a weight that 15 is brutal and 20 is lucky to achieve.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:run: in!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Friday May 29th...

AM-1 Gbol with 8 oz chicken breast on wheat wrap with 1/2cup peppers. 1 Sweet potato

Midday-2 wheat wraps with 8 oz shredded chicken and 4 oz steak.

Later (before bed per andrew)-8 egg white omlet with mushrooms, jalapeno, onion, ham, and tomatoes with 2 Sweet potato hashbrowns and 2 pieces wheat toast with 2 tbsp natty PB.

I notice muscle pump after eating and doing some kind of exercise. Overall body is pumped.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I got the same feeling from AP.

SLIN was good too when I used it. Got a free bottle or two back in the day from a promotion through LG when I bought the M1D.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I feel like I have a pump in the gym and notice the midsection feel "tighter"

Took my shirt off in the mirror and I'm def pumped.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to try one of these partitioners. I never get a pump from w/o anymore.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Subbed

Mad props to the OP.

And thumbs up to the AI reps taking care of thing here! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, this thread blew up pretty quickly!!!

Thanks for taking the time to start a log MrBigPR!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Crowler, Crazyfool405, Andrew732 or stxnas, if there is anything in particular you would like me to note or post I'll do it. Want everyone to see how amazing this supp is.

Workout yesterday was done in the pool. Pool sprints, running, ab work (underwater crunches and such). Not as pumped, but more of a "fuller" feeling. G bol is upping my appetite ( I like).

Yesterday I followed Andrew's dosing. Took 2 Gbol 15 min prior to my dinner (8 egg white omlet with mushrooms, jalapeno, onion, ham, and tomatoes with 2 Sweet potato hashbrowns and 2 pieces wheat toast with 2 tbsp natty PB). Gym pump was sustained, went to sleep about 2 hours later still with a PUMP!!

Had a noticeably smooth deep sleep....something that I haven't had for a while. Must be Gbol's abilities on Growth Hormone. I LIKE!

Today for AM I had 1 Gbol 30 min prior to meal which consisted of- 2 Sweet pototoes, light serving wheat pasta with Broccoli and chicken (no sauce).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have any particular requests. It's your log, I'm just following along ;)

If you're already experiencing an increase in hunger, wait until you add the Stoked. I usually have to add extra veggies and/or fiber supplements to my diet when I use Stoked b/c I feel so hungry all the time.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Midday meal- 2 pieces honey wheat bread with 4 slices ham, turkey, salami, spinach, tomatoes. Whey shake.

1 gbol 30 minutes prior.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let us know when you decide to try 3 :) Somehow 2 didn't seem to hit me that hard, but I had been using Corosolic Acid for a long time. I still have a few Glycobol left, so when I starts supps again I'll see if it hits me harder.

No stomach issues/burning right?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I just started to begin feeling some stomach issues, but I'm thinking I may be catching a virus or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it was mild food poisoning from the cold cuts I ate earlier.

3 caps would sound crazy! I might try 2 with a pre workout meal and report back how the gym went. I'm taking Sunday off but will be hitting Chest brutally on Monday:D

Nice to have you in here Steve

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food poisoning and the color of green will not be pretty....hope it's nothing too bad Big!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not too bad, have spent more time in the toilet than anything :lol:

Just gotta kick back some more liquid and stuff the face, you know how that goes.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Late night arm workout was a no go today....my side had a power outage. I would have loved lifting in the dark :twisted:

Sunday is an off day. I'm still going to take GBol and mix in some pushups and such. I'll let you guys know if I get super sick. I'll most likely still go to the gym even if I am sick, that's how I roll :hump:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd...I am enjoying Gbol at the moment as well. Good luck!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you love your wheat! I miss teh Gbols! :(