I think the title says it all Stoked for 27.90!!!
- click the image to be taken to the product page
* 1. Would you like to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen naturally with NO steroids and NO prohormones?
* 2. Are you between cycles and/or looking for something natural to bridge until your next cycle?
* 3. Would you like something to increase muscle mass and strength naturally?
* 4. How about something which requires NO post cycle therapy and NO support supplements before during or after?
* 5. Would you like to increase libido and sexual function?
**If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above then STOKED may be the product for you!
* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control. Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. 
Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). 
On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin.  What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. 
Quercetin & Piperine
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol.  This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals.  Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.