Should I Use AI Cycle Support For This Cycle?

  1. Registered User
    Steve1025's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    68

    Should I Use AI Cycle Support For This Cycle?


    I've been looking into using these products for a cycle....

    American Cellular Labs Tren Extreme
    American Cellular Labs TT-40 Extreme
    American Cellular Labs Mass Extreme

    Should I use AI Cycle Support? And if so or if not what kind of supps should I use. The only supp I use right now is Nutek Pro 5 Protein Powder (in the morning, night and after workout). My diet is in check, and I take fish oil, just not sure if I should run AI Cycle Support too?

  2. Registered User
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    misery
    Age
    41
    Posts
    5,599
    Rep Power
    13729

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve1025 View Post
    I've been looking into using these products for a cycle....

    American Cellular Labs Tren Extreme
    American Cellular Labs TT-40 Extreme
    American Cellular Labs Mass Extreme

    Should I use AI Cycle Support? And if so or if not what kind of supps should I use. The only supp I use right now is Nutek Pro 5 Protein Powder (in the morning, night and after workout). My diet is in check, and I take fish oil, just not sure if I should run AI Cycle Support too?

    CS 2 weeks before cycle,through cycle and pct.
  3. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    dg806's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Charlotte NC
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,347
    Rep Power
    1318

    Cycle support is a good everyday supplement to take for good overall health. When you take PH's of steroids like this, it's a must IMO.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    i agree with dg on that one its always great to have whether on or off cycle, the only thing that changes is dosing when you on vs when your off.

    im unsure if you are even ready to mess with hormones yet,whats your training experience, age, hieghtm weight?
  5. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,407
    Rep Power
    489899

    Make sure to preload CS for 2 weeks at 1 scoop a day, then during cycle use two divided doses (am and pm). CS is very beneficial tool to preserve decent health during cycle, especially when ones body is coming out of homeostasis. There are many benefits to preserving cholestrol, bp, prostate, liver, kidneys, cardio, and CNS while on cycle. It allows you to gain more while providing a more enjoyable and safer experience.
    doing my own thang!
  6. Registered User
    Steve1025's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    68

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    i agree with dg on that one its always great to have whether on or off cycle, the only thing that changes is dosing when you on vs when your off.

    im unsure if you are even ready to mess with hormones yet,whats your training experience, age, hieghtm weight?
    I'm 22 years old. 5'8, 190 lbs. been training on and off since 16 years old and 5 days a week since November 08.
  7. Registered User
    suncloud's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NAPA CALIFORNIA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,353
    Rep Power
    3259

    tren is notorious for raising your blood pressure through the roof. all my blood pressure support supplements are found in cycle support , and had i known that before my cycle started, i would have ordered it.
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    tren is notorious for raising your blood pressure through the roof. all my blood pressure support supplements are found in cycle support , and had i known that before my cycle started, i would have ordered it.
    I agree with this 100%. Tren can be a killer on the BP I would preload and run Cycle Support before and during the cycle.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: New Cycle Support and Post Cycle Support (Miscellaneous Products)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 07:20 PM
  2. Cycle support and Post-Cycle support: Dumb Question....
    By willwes in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
  3. Epistane/Cycle Support/POST Cycle Support Stack on sale
    By CROWLER in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in