Blow Out Sale at Nutraplanet!

  1. Blow Out Sale at Nutraplanet!


    There's one catch, the sale will be on one product that will be chosen by YOU!

    Click below and vote for the product that you want to see on sale at Nutraplanet:

    WOOT!!! NutraPlanet Special of the Day + FREE SHIPPING!!!--Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Guys, here's your chance to determine the next deal. Instead of us telling you which product it will be...you tell us <BRILLIANT!>

    Which Anabolic Innovations should be blow the roof off of?

    Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Life Support, Stoked? ~You Decide!

    To be continued...
    EDIT: To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

    If you're already a member, then you're all set. If not, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com, scroll down, and register. You will not receive any spam, just updates for discounts, sales, beta testing, give aways, logging opportunities, etc, etc.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49


  2. To The Top

    Follow this link and vote so your voice can be heard!
    WOOT!!! NutraPlanet Special of the Day + FREE SHIPPING!!!--Official Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    Guys, here's your chance to determine the next deal. Instead of us telling you which product it will be...you tell us <BRILLIANT!>

    Which Anabolic Innovations should be blow the roof off of?

    Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Life Support, Stoked? ~You Decide!

    To be continued...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  3. Yup, we want to hear from YOU!
    •   
       


  4. The planet comes through again.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  5. Have the votes been tallied yet?

  6. I'm not sure what's going on...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm not sure what's going on...
    Welcome to my world. lol

  8. Sorry, I'm still not sure what's going on, but I think I'm going to vote for Glycobol
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry, I'm still not sure what's going on, but I think I'm going to vote for Glycobol
    Looking forward to it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Sorry, I'm still not sure what's going on, but I think I'm going to vote for Glycobol
    Now that would be tough to do!!!!

  11. What? I don't see the big deal...just sayin'
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. Glycobol a new product you guys have coming?

    For now, my votes on either stoked or E+J
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. Did I say Glycobol? My bad, I meant Cycle Support
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. stoked!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Did I say Glycobol? My bad, I meant Cycle Support
    LMAO.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dg806 View Post
    Now that would be tough to do!!!!
    You go back to being jealous...my post w/o shake just consisted of AI Peanut Butter Isolate and PB Cycle Support

    To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

    If you're already a member, then you're all set. If not, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com, scroll down, and register. You will not receive any spam, just updates for discounts, sales, beta testing, give aways, logging opportunities, etc, etc.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You go back to being jealous...my post w/o shake just consisted of AI Peanut Butter Isolate and PB Cycle Support

    To all of you posters: I misunderstood what was going on and jumped the gun on my announcement. How about this, we'll send out an email to Team Anabolic Members once the product has been chosen and the sale has been made official.

    If you're already a member, then you're all set. If not, go to www.anabolicinnovations.com, scroll down, and register. You will not receive any spam, just updates for discounts, sales, beta testing, give aways, logging opportunities, etc, etc.
    It's hard to be jealous when I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm in the dark here.
  18. UPDATE:


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

    Make sure and check back frequently, for the fun has just began!!!

    Also Crowler, the President of AI, mentioned something about a big Anabolic Innovations sale kicking off in 2 days at NutraPlanet.... hmmmm
    I have not heard this yet, but apparently the Ninja Monkeys at Nutraplanet have had their ears to the ground...stay tuned...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  19. yes....an unusually large shipment of AI product is scheduled for delivery to the NP warehouse tomorrow......i wonder what that means??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yes....an unusually large shipment of AI product is scheduled for delivery to the NP warehouse tomorrow......i wonder what that means??
    Flippin sweet!........

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    yes....an unusually large shipment of AI product is scheduled for delivery to the NP warehouse tomorrow......i wonder what that means??
    I was told that I can finally spill the beans!

    IT'S A BUY ONE GET 50% OFF THE SECOND SALE! DON'T FOREGET THAT SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY FREE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Indeed; free shipping is like a cherry on top, for the great deal on the products!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Indeed; free shipping is like a cherry on top, for the great deal on the products!
    I could not agree more very nice indeed.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I was told that I can finally spill the beans!

    IT'S A BUY ONE GET 50% OFF THE SECOND SALE! DON'T FOREGET THAT SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY FREE AT NUTRAPLANET!!!
    Juicy!


  25. Is the AI sale mix-n-match? I.E. can I get a Stoked and an E+J and one would be 1/2 off, or do I have to get 2 E+J?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Is the AI sale mix-n-match? I.E. can I get a Stoked and an E+J and one would be 1/2 off, or do I have to get 2 E+J?
    no, unfortunatly it's all twin packs of the same product.
    scroll down on the AI page and you'll see: http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufactu...c-innovations/

  27. btw......THE SALE IS UP!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Don't let Mike's Bike distract you from the SWEET DEALS that Anabolic Innovations is currently offering!



    FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    - ONLY $56.18!!!

    - ONLY $65.18!!!

    - ONLY $50.99!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    **Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

    Now, if only Mike can offer a Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF on his sweet bike collection......

  28. awesome deal guys, i just got a pack of life support.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    btw......THE SALE IS UP!!!!
    Thank you Hank. I've been away from the cp for about a day:

    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS View Post
    Don't let Mike's Bike distract you from the SWEET DEALS that Anabolic Innovations is currently offering!



    FOR 3 DAYS ONLY, take advantage of the AI Twin packs, at UNBEATABLE LOW PRICES!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    - ONLY $56.18!!!

    - ONLY $65.18!!!

    - ONLY $50.99!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    - ONLY $62.98!!!

    **Please note that supplies are limited!!! Be sure to get your quality supplements today!!

    Now, if only Mike can offer a Buy 1 Get 1 50% OFF on his sweet bike collection......
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  30. Looks like NP has fallen asleep at the wheel, b/c buy one get one 1/2 off is still available AND free shipping still applies.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  31. Crowler was extra-generous and is allowing us to run this blowout sale until Wednesday night; so spread the word to the late-comers!

  32. Woohoo!!!!

    Thanks for the heads up
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  33. What sale?

    Edit

    Stoked
    ONLY $62.98!!!

    Dam I missed it haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. YEAR END BLOW-OUT CLEARANCE SALE
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:54 AM
  2. YEAR END BLOW-OUT CLEARANCE SALE
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2010, 12:21 PM
  3. Poseidon Blow Out Sale!!!
    By workin2005 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 07:26 PM
  4. Noxidant Blow Out Sale!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Log in
Log in