PCS/STOKED ..should it be cycled after PCT ? - AnabolicMinds.com

PCS/STOKED ..should it be cycled after PCT ?

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

PCS/STOKED ..should it be cycled after PCT ?

so if i have 2 bottles of this stuff ..and i use a full bottle on my 4week PCT ..can i crank open the 2nd one and use it for 4more weeks .. or is it wise to cycle off after PCT ?

thanks
    S.n.S team member

2. Anabolic Innovations Owner

Hey GQ Nemesis,

Thank you for the post and the purchases.

No need to cycle off after just 4 weeks. It can be used for months at a time no worries.

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  3. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    so if i have 2 bottles of this stuff ..and i use a full bottle on my 4week PCT ..can i crank open the 2nd one and use it for 4more weeks .. or is it wise to cycle off after PCT ?

thanks
    Your good bro. Did your friend receive the product?
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sweet ..thanks for the input people.
    S.n.S team member
  5. AI Sports Nutrition

Stoked is not just a test booster. The benefits of Trans-Resveratrol are many. Stoked is a very good antioxidant and increases libido and many report improvement in sleep quality.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Stoked is not just a test booster. The benefits of Trans-Resveratrol are many. Stoked is a very good antioxidant and increases libido and many report improvement in sleep quality.
    I can attest to that.
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by MMALOVER View Post
    I can attest to that.
    I am happy that it is working well for you bro.
  8. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    got it thanks .. running this stuff again in febPCT .. love this stuff ..my next purchase will be the essentials
    S.n.S team member
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

got it thanks .. running this stuff again in febPCT .. love this stuff ..my next purchase will be the essentials
    You will be pleased with the ESSENTIALS. It really is a great product that is very easy to take.
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

Thanks for choosing AI bro!!!

Stoked can be used for 2 months at a time, i wouldnt take it for much longer without a 2-4 week break inbetween. (mainly just because of the Icariin, which was shown to be used long term in some studies (but didnt define long term) ) but Trans Res and Quercitin can be used year round IMO
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Thanks for choosing AI bro!!!

Stoked can be used for 2 months at a time, i wouldnt take it for much longer without a 2-4 week break inbetween. (mainly just because of the Icariin, which was shown to be used long term in some studies (but didnt define long term) ) but Trans Res and Quercitin can be used year round IMO
    I agree Trans-Resveratrol is a great general health supp.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

this is a weird question, but could you take 2 bottles of PCS as pct? instead of 1 bottle of PCS and another brand test booster? i just really like PCS and what i get from it.
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    this is a weird question, but could you take 2 bottles of PCS as pct? instead of 1 bottle of PCS and another brand test booster? i just really like PCS and what i get from it.
    depends on the cycle, but yes for mild compounds you can, most people I know prefer to run PCS for 8 weeks.
    doing my own thang!
  14. Senior Member

yeah i ran PCS for 2 months oct-nov along with blue up .. got great results

so your question is doubling up the dosage of PCS and unloading those 2 bottles in a month ? hmhh interesting .. looking fwd to get a response to that question as well.
    S.n.S team member
  15. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    depends on the cycle, but yes for mild compounds you can, most people I know prefer to run PCS for 8 weeks.
    have this been done ? maybe i will do it on my next PCT .. since i am planning a hardcore cycle
    S.n.S team member
  16. Elite Member

have this been done ? maybe i will do it on my next PCT .. since i am planning a hardcore cycle
    I highly recommend it, my close friend is on his 6th week of PCS, his libido and sense of well being have gotten better each week. Trans-reservatrol and icarrin are known to get better in terms of test boosting effects with continous use.
    doing my own thang!
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.

as far as 2 bottles at the same time i would say it may be a little too much of a good thing. but running them back to back is A OK with me
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

i was referring more to a 8 week pct. PCS week 1-4 and PCS week 5-8. not double the dosage. sorry for the confusion. =P
  19. Senior Member

i was referring more to a 8 week pct. PCS week 1-4 and PCS week 5-8. not double the dosage. sorry for the confusion. =P
    oh thats fine, ive done that and loved the results, gained 2lbs on my pCT as well
    S.n.S team member
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. inhibit need to be cycled
    By protempsfish in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
  2. Never cycled before, Starting soon
    By starwind1011 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 23