Loggers wanted!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
American Muscle has finally made it onto anabolicminds.com! Now it's time to get some product into you guys' hands! Check out our products at americanmuscle.us and let me know what products you would want to log! What I really want is people to look at the ingredients of our products and tell me why they want to log a particular product. Our products are based around cutting edge ingredients like glycine propionyl l carnitine, CDP-choline, berberine, etc. Include all the basic info, age, height, weight, supplement stack, cutting or bulking, log history, etc etc etc.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've got an app in for muscletest, profile is very nice!!!

hope to see american muscle at nutraplanet soon!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
i've got an app in for muscletest, profile is very nice!!!

hope to see american muscle at nutraplanet soon!!!
Its on its way man!! We don't sell online unless its from americanmuscle.us but we are carried in most chain stores including GNC and Max Muscle among many othersnational retailers and brick and mortar stores!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its on its way man!! We don't sell online unless its from americanmuscle.us but we are carried in most chain stores including GNC and Max Muscle among many othersnational retailers and brick and mortar stores!
i get the feeling i am gonna like muscletest...alot!!!!

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
I have sent you a PM twice and never got a response.

Maybe PM me and I can see if I can respond?

I have multiple lines of interest and would like to discuss in private if at all possible.

ishaqwaheed

Awards
interesting i wounder if i could..unfortunately these supplements don't deliver to Canada.

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
I'd love to log
BANISH, HAVOK, and PREMIUM WHEY

BANISH has Acetyl-L Carnitine which I know kicks fat to the curb. Since I'm cutting right now, my goal is to lose as much fat as possible while still putting on some serious lean muscle. I think BANISH would be the perfect catalyst to help me reach my goals.

Ever since Mesomorph was discontinued I've been looking for a new badass PWO that would give me a serious pump and energy at the gym. I did a bit of research on L-citrulline malate and I'm super impressed you guys include it in HAVOK. I would expect nothing less than that awesome tingle you get from a really good PWO with this one.

I love that PREMIUM WHEY is made with stevia! Serious kudos. I definitely rely on protein to help my recovery and re-fuel my muscles with everything they need to recharge in enough time to hit the gym hard the next day. I think PREMIUM WHEY would definitely help me in my recovery, not to mention it looks delicious.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145
Training Schedule: Monday-cardio, pecs, and tris
Tuesday-legs and delts
Wednesday-back and bis
Thursday-cardio and heated yoga
Friday-rest
Saturday-pecs and tris
Sunday- cardio legs and delts
Training style and goals: Workouts range from an hour and a half to 2 and a half hours daily, I'm currently cutting so trying to incorporate a little more cardio into my workout regimen. My goal is always to make gains while losing fat.
How often can you update your log 4-6 times a week! I can also measure BF and take pre and post pics!
Supplement stack: BCAAS, L-Carnitine

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I would love to try your BCAA pro, havok, and of course your whey.

I use BCAAs intermittently and have had mixed results, but nothing beats a good tasting BCAA.

Who doesn't want to try every protein out there?

And the havok sounds like a solid product that I would love to try throwing in over the next few weeks while my training sessions get very heavy. Finding a bit of energy to train sounds very helpful when my sleep ain't great and my powerlifing meet draws closer.

Age 29
Height 5'8
195 lbs
Los Angeles
Lifting purely for strength.
Have done a few supp Logs in the past.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
You know what, I've also never tried a nootropic and Nirvana looks like it could be really cool. Love to give the one a tey

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this was posted 8-30-2013, and i have never recieved anything....

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What did happen? Anyone know? I used their Exile and Banish stack and it was phenomenal, shame they dropped off the site

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's hilarious to see all the newbs swarm promo threads, even ones that are almost a year old. Anything for free crap right?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's hilarious to see all the newbs swarm promo threads, even ones that are almost a year old. Anything for free crap right?
Idk lol I sent em an email I want them back lol