HumaPro Review (non-sponsored)

  1. HumaPro Review (non-sponsored)


    I received a couple of HumaPro samples in the mail today. Just reviewing for mixability, smell, and taste.

    ALRI's HumaPro boasts one serving of HumaPro being the whole food protein equivalent of 25g averaged, with only 0.02 calories per serving. HumaPro is also free of gluten, soy, sugar, and lactose. This product seems a healthful and cost efficient way of replacing a high calorie protein supplement for those who have issues digesting, say, whey or lactose (such as myself).

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454034869.795053.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  380.4 KB
    The flavor I tried today was Mandarin Orange. I'm not too fond of orange flavored supplements, but I was willing to give this a chance.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454034950.693448.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  337.7 KB
    I let the mix sit in a glass of cold water for about a minute to see if it would start to dissolve on its own, but it didn't.

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454035051.960064.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  331.5 KB

    Mixability:
    Stirred briskly with a spoon. Seemed to mix fairly well, only slight clumping. But I've had much worse. Would expect a complete dissolve in a shaker bottle.
    I give it a 4/5

    Taste:
    Not bad at all! I used about 8oz and I like tasting a strong flavor, so I might try 6oz with the remaining sample. It was a refreshing orange taste. No after taste at all, as far as I could tell.
    I give it a 4/5

    Smell:
    Very faint, but not pleasant. Once mixed, the smell improved greatly.
    I give it a 3/5

    Didn't give me any bloating or stomach discomfort. I was very pleased.


    I was pleased with this sample. I'd like to do more research into this for sure for future use.


    Would I recommend it? Yes.


  2. Second sample: Strawberry Kiwi
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454078338.765704.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  398.3 KB

    Let me just say that I'm glad I started with orange because I was pleasantly surprised with this flavor.

    Mixability: Same
    4/5

    Smell:
    This one actually smelled pretty great before mixing. Like strawberry bubble gum. After mixing, the smell was INCREDIBLE. Like a strawberry kiwi margarita.
    5/5

    Taste:
    In a word: delicious. Mouth-wateringly so. I used 6oz and I probably could've gone with 8 but that's okay. Just packed full of great flavor. This is something that'd I'd mix and just sip on instead of chugging down.
    5/5

    Would I recommend it? DEFINITELY!
    •   
       


  3. Glad you liked...I live on this now..One of my fave go to supplements ever..
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  4. No doubt it will be for me, too. My GI tract just can't handle whey and lactose very well haha

  5. Awesome stuff man!!!! Humapro is a GREAT go to for someone who can't use whey but still wants the protein benefits.

    The Mandarin Orange flavor is my favorite!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Aaron.Cole View Post
    No doubt it will be for me, too. My GI tract just can't handle whey and lactose very well haha
    I'm whey intolerant too..I find I can take a straight isolate with no problems..anything else is gastric distress
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  7. Good stuff bro.. I absolutely love the orange! I have Sour Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, and Orange in 90 serving containers than a smaller container of appletini.

    Orange > Stawberry Kiwi > Appletini > Sour grape for me in that order! I love the citrus of the orange, very strong!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Good stuff bro.. I absolutely love the orange! I have Sour Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, and Orange in 90 serving containers than a smaller container of appletini.

    Orange > Stawberry Kiwi > Appletini > Sour grape for me in that order! I love the citrus of the orange, very strong!
    The ORANGE is my favorite flavor without a doubt. Plus I liked to mix it with other things (Crystal Light for example) and it doesn't take over the flavor of the stuff I mix in, it helps it lol
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. thanks for the review Aaron! These are the two flavors that I rotate for Humapro personally. I find myself having to dilute strawberry kiwi a bit though because the flavor is so potent
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  10. 1 scoop of orange + 1 scoop of strawberry kiwi is FREAKIN GOOD!!! srs
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. This stuff is great. Ive posted before in another thread about using this to replace all meals on my intermediate fasting days. I usually do between 8-10 scoops in a 2-3 hour window then sleep. My results have been tremendous!

    On another rep to any reps out there, can i get hooked up with some samples? Ive already got the grape and a ton of the apple. Curious for ny next purchase which ones to go with. I mean this stuff aint cheap man lol
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    This stuff is great. Ive posted before in another thread about using this to replace all meals on my intermediate fasting days. I usually do between 8-10 scoops in a 2-3 hour window then sleep. My results have been tremendous!

    On another rep to any reps out there, can i get hooked up with some samples? Ive already got the grape and a ton of the apple. Curious for ny next purchase which ones to go with. I mean this stuff aint cheap man lol
    I'm with ya -- would definitely be interested in a sample of the flavors I've yet to try before pulling the trigger on the next one.

    So far I can say that I like orange substantially more than grape lol.

    Planning to grab pineapple next and not sure where to go after that.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm with ya -- would definitely be interested in a sample of the flavors I've yet to try before pulling the trigger on the next one.

    So far I can say that I like orange substantially more than grape lol.

    Planning to grab pineapple next and not sure where to go after that.
    Yea dude im finally coming to the end of my grape... That tub was rough to get through. Apple is much better, still not the greatest though

  14. I put humapro to the test. My wife had her baby on Saturday, what did I bring with me to last through labor and 24 hours after delivery? Humapro pineapple. Did it work? yeah budday. A couple ice cubes and cold water makes this the ultimate flavor
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Yea dude im finally coming to the end of my grape... That tub was rough to get through. Apple is much better, still not the greatest though
    bleh i am no fan of the apple
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I put humapro to the test. My wife had her baby on Saturday, what did I bring with me to last through labor and 24 hours after delivery? Humapro pineapple. Did it work? yeah budday. A couple ice cubes and cold water makes this the ultimate flavor
    HELL to the YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Southpaw's review of IFORCE's Dexaprine V2 (NON-SPONSORED)
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 05:23 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:51 PM
  3. Strawberry Lemonade MAP review (non-sponsored)
    By monstermash in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:59 PM
  4. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 10:14 AM
  5. Hyperdrol X2 - non-sponsored log
    By jtt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Log in
Log in