Great products!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Great products!

Humapro is legit, been using this instead of milk based proteins for a couple years(due to stomach issues)and won't go back to milk based. This is my 3rd month back in the gym due to injury from two years ago(gash in right tricep, very ugly)strength increases, very fast recovery, no bloating....Awesome!! They also use nanotechnology which is legit science.

Diet/training/sleep all in check so in no way am I saying my gains are strictly from humapro but it is my main protein source. Also can't forget muscle memory but Highly recommend it.

Chaind out is by far the most effective bcaa Supp I've tried, berry banna is bAnging. There is rhodiola, and cordyceps(spell check?) So the longer you use it the more pronounced the effects are.

JuS tried their new pre workout ngorge nos extreme and love it. Like I mentioned been out the gym for 2 years so I'm sure there plenty of other great pres out their, but def hit this one up.

Thought I'd chime in because theres no threads here , cheers!!!

2. I agree man!!! Humapro is soooooooooo much more than just an EAA product, its basically a great protein replacement supplement.

I actually use it as an Intra OR if I want to get a little extra protein in during the day I just drink it during a meal.

Stuff is great and NOW with the Hi Tech backing its going to be SOOOO much better!!!

Thank you for the continued support brother!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   

3. Are they updating the formula?
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    Psalm 83:18

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    Are they updating the formula?
    I do not know for sure. I am going to say no. Since the original formula is so solid right now. BUT if any of that changes we will make a post informing everyone. I think the only "change" was the coloring of the bottle and label. Besides that everything should be the same

5. Yea I did noticed the bottle change. Like you said it is already solid and don't think the formula needs to be altered.
    “May people know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”
    •   

6. Jus got somatomax ultra concentrate today, looking forward to see how improved it is! Let ya know my thoughts 2mar.

7. My favorite part about HumaPro is getting your 25-30 grams protein with no calories....won't live without it anymore
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    Use Code COLEMAN30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:

8. How do you get 30g of protein and no calories when:

1g protein = 4kcal
    1g cho = 4kcal
    1g of fat = 9kcal

?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

9. The utilization of 1 serving is the equivalent to 25 grams of protein because of the nanotechnology. Claims made looked like bs to me when I first read about it, but gave it a shot. Now I love this product, If u haven't tried it, I say go for it.

10. I love humapro, haven't gotten it in two and a half years since I've been at college though. It's a little pricey and I haven't been able to afford it
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    I love humapro, haven't gotten it in two and a half years since I've been at college though. It's a little pricey and I haven't been able to afford it
    I just ordered 90 servings from Amazon for 41.44, hit it up!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    I just ordered 90 servings from Amazon for 41.44, hit it up!
    Oh damn. I hope it stays that way until Monday, gotta get that paycheck. I don't have two pennies to rub together right now.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

13. Been there bro, hope things get better

14. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    Been there bro, hope things get better
    Gotta put my classes first, then I can worry about making extra money to spend on stuff other than groceries. Fortunately I'm on break soon and I can rack up a ton of hours $$$$

15. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    Gotta put my classes first, then I can worry about making extra money to spend on stuff other than groceries. Fortunately I'm on break soon and I can rack up a ton of hours $$$$
    True

16. Quote Originally Posted by Sn8ke EaTeR View Post
    The utilization of 1 serving is the equivalent to 25 grams of protein because of the nanotechnology. Claims made looked like bs to me when I first read about it, but gave it a shot. Now I love this product, If u haven't tried it, I say go for it.
    So, nanotechnology refutes calories?

1g of protein will always = 4 kcals

17. I understand what your saying. It's utilized as 25 grams of protein, your only ingesting 5 grams of of essential amino acids which is 0.02 cals. So 5 grams of humapro is equivalent to 25 grams of whey because of nanotechnology.

18. So 5g of EAAs equal 25g protein...

19. No, not ordinary eaa supps. 5 grams humapro is = to 25 grams of whole protein. You have to understand what nanotechnology is to grasp what I'm saying. If you find the clinical studies alr did and listen to Author L Rea explain it, it will make sense. Sorry if it seems like I'm parroting what the tub says but I'm not a company rep, so if you need more info contact one.

20. Humapro has a patent pending blend of key amino acids WHICH are used in precise ratios to mimic the most effective amino acid chains necessary for maximal muscle growth. This blend has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven to outperform the anabolic effects of traditional amino acids sources (like beef, chicken or fish for example) as it is specifically tailored to maximize human muscle growth. This blend is more anabolic and less catabolic than any other amino source.

It has a anabolic to catabolic ratio of 99: 1; WHILE some protein powders have a ratio of 16:84 - 17:83

21. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Humapro has a patent pending blend of key amino acids WHICH are used in precise ratios to mimic the most effective amino acid chains necessary for maximal muscle growth. This blend has been SCIENTIFICALLY proven to outperform the anabolic effects of traditional amino acids sources (like beef, chicken or fish for example) as it is specifically tailored to maximize human muscle growth. This blend is more anabolic and less catabolic than any other amino source.

It has a anabolic to catabolic ratio of 99: 1; WHILE some protein powders have a ratio of 16:84 - 17:83
    Link please?

22. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    How do you get 30g of protein and no calories when:

1g protein = 4kcal
    1g cho = 4kcal
    1g of fat = 9kcal

?
    One gram of protein = 4 calories.
    One gram of HumaPro® = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro® = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro® provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.
  23. Great products!

Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    One gram of protein = 4 calories.
    One gram of HumaPro = 0.004 calories

One serving of HumaPro = 0.02 calories

A Net Nitrogen Utilization study has determined the percentage of Anabolized Amino Acids (UAA), also known as Net Nitrogen Utilization (NNU) and of Catabolized Amino Acids (UCA) in HumaPro provides a 99:1 NNU:UCA ratio so caloric value, based upon a clinical study, is believed to be 0.004 calories per gram, thus 0.02 calories per 5 gm serving.
    Again, link please.

Not finding this on Google scholar.

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Again, link please.

Not finding this on Google scholar.
    Just got it off their website

http://alrindustries.com/collections...oducts/humapro

25. Quote Originally Posted by cobri66 View Post
    How is the taste of HumaPro ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ASGT is solid-thanks for great product (and price!)
    By protempsfish in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 07:06 PM
  2. Great Product ? Forged Post Cycle
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:19 AM
  3. Some great products to try.....
    By grexx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 01:45 PM